It's up to your mother. If she's willing...
谢谢你 爸爸 -你听到了吗?我就知道他会答应的
Daddy, thank you! Thank you! Did you hear that? I knew he would.
莱娜! - 莉莉 莉莉!
Lena, Lena! - Lily, Lily!
莱娜 莱娜!
Lena, Lena!
我要去纽约了 我要成为一个女演员了
I'm going to New York! I'm gonna be an actress!
彼得森先生 我妈妈要带我去纽约了
Mr. Peterson, my mother is taking me to New York!
什么时候的事? - 就在刚才 你能相信吗?
When did all this happen? - Just now. Can you believe it?
彼得森!
Peterson.
你明白吗?
You know what?
如果她离开先生走了
If she goes and leaves the mister
也许我们的事又要等上一段时间了
maybe we still have to wait a little longer.
我讨厌进去 -为什么要进去呢?
I hate to go in. - Why should you go in?
这么美丽的夜晚- 嗯 因为太晚了
On a night like this? - Because it's so late.
没那么晚 我还没好好地跟你说会话呢
It can't be. I've hardly talked to you.
谁的错来着? -你的
Who's fault is that? Yours.
每件事都有它该发生的时间和地点 - 没错
A time and place for everything. - You are so right.
我喜欢这个湖 - 我也是
You know I love that lake? - Yes.
我喜欢和你一起划独木舟 - 我也是
And I love canoeing with you? - Yes.
我喜欢…… - 我也是
And I love...? - Yes.
我愿意想起这样的你
And that's the way I always want to think of you.
别理我
Don't get up for me.
是你吗,泰德?
That you, Ted?
会来的有点晚了 莉莉已经上♥床♥睡觉了
Little late, isn't it? Lily is already in bed.
也许吧 但明天又不用上学
I guess so, but it's not a school night.
—晚安 —泰德
Good night. - Ted.
泰德 你想让我哄你入睡吗?
Ted, would you like me to come and tuck you into bed?
天 我已经不需要别人哄我入睡了
Gosh, I don't get tucked in bed anymore.
是啊 你当然不需要了 晚安 - 晚安 - 晚安 爸爸
No, of course not. Good night. - Good night. 'Night, dad.
晚安 儿子
Good night son.
你总忘了自己已经错过的事
You forget what you've missed.
你很幸运 我都记得
You're lucky. I remember it.
现在我在这儿 我也记得了
Now that I'm here, I remember too.
但你拥有了两种人生 纳奥米 在外面的大大世界取得了事业成功 还有婚姻
But you've had both, Naomi: Career, success in the great big outside world and marriage
和一个像我这样渺小的男人 -我不知道 亨利
to a little man like me. - I don't know, Henry.
也许我从来没有过事业 也许我从不了解这个男人
Maybe I never had a career. Maybe I never knew the man.
这让你显得奇妙
It makes me wonder.
奇妙?
Wonder?
我们总是想要我们没有的事物
We all want things we don't have.
和我结婚对你来说一定很困难
It must have been difficult for you being married to me.
你那时如此年轻 有自己的期望
You were so young.The things you wanted...
我当时太疯狂没为你想过 像你这样的女孩可以在我枯燥的生活中安定下来
I was crazy to ever think a girl like you could settle into my dull routine.
我知道自己缺乏耐心
I know I wasn't patient.
我总是担心得太多 人们会怎么说
I worried too much about what people would say.
而我总是担心得太少
And I worried too little.
你已经做了补救 - 补救?
You had your compensations. - Compensations?
不 我不这么想
No. I don't think so.
你不知道当你取得成功后 它变得多么无足轻重
You don't know how unimportant success is until you've had it
或是直到你失去它后才明白家的含义
or what a home means until you've lost it.
我有想你 亨利 想你和孩子们
I have missed you, Henry,you and the children.
我也想你 纳奥米 在我恨你的间隙
I've missed you too, Naomi, when I wasn't hating you.
我从不认为你会想我
I didn't think you missed me at all.
很长时间里我都希望你能够回来
For a long time I hoped you'd come back.
现在太迟了 - 我不知道
It's too late. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
人都去哪了?
Where is everybody?
这么重要的一天 每个人都变懒了
Big day like today and everybody is lazy.
早上好莉娜——早上好
Good morning, Lena. - Good morning.
多么美好的早晨 - 多么美好的世界
Isn't it a wonderful morning? A wonderful world?
时间差不多了
It's about time.
早上好 西奥多(老好人) - 嗨 男爵夫人
Good morning, Theodore. - Hi, baroness.
我想说巴克利男爵夫人是最迷人的……
"I'd say the baroness barclay was the most fascinating woman
—“已经见过……” -泰德 你要去哪儿?
've met..." - Where are you going, Ted?
我不会傻到继续在这浪费时间
I got sense enough not to waste the whole day around here.
现在都快到中午了 - 嗨 泰德
It's way past noon now. - Hi, Ted.
早上好, 莱娜 - 早上好,乔伊斯
Good morning, Lena. - Good morning, Joyce.
莉莉,今天真是美好的一天
Lily, oh it's a beautiful day.
你昨晚一定过得很开心
Well, you must have had a good time last night.
是的 我认罪 阁下玩得十分开心
I did. I plead guilty. A grand time.
你应该多花点时间去划独木舟
You should spend more time in canoes.
早上好,莱娜 -早上好
Good morning, Lena. - Good morning.
莉莉 乔伊斯 - 早上好
Lily, Joyce. - Good morning.
闻上去好极了 我赌我会撑着我自己的
It smells wonderful. I'm going to stuff myself.
我给你拿了一个托盘 -睡得最好的一晚
I would have brought you a tray. - Never slept better in my life.
这些小鸟都吵不醒我
Even those birds couldn't wake me.
早上好,莱娜 - 早上好, 先生
Good morning, Lena. - Good morning, sir.
孩子们 -早上好
Children. - Good morning.
早上好 纳奥米 -早上好 亨利
Good morning, Naomi. - Good morning, Henry.
我希望你昨晚睡得好 -我相信这
I hope you slept well. - I believe the expression is
简直可以用“酣然入梦”或者“酣睡如泥”来形容
"like a top". Oris it "like a log"?
酣睡如泥
Like a log.
泰德已经吃完了? -今天还有得忙呢
Ted finished already? - We've got a lot to do uptown
我们没有多少时间了
and there isn't much time.
也许我们还有很多时间
I think we'll find there is plenty of time.
你妈妈可能会多呆一段时间
Your mother may stay on for a while.
太好了?多久?我们可以做一些衣服
Wonderful! For how long? Now we can have some clothes made.
我还在想着去纽约要穿些什么
I was wondering what I could wear in New York.
莉莉, 我可能不去纽约了 - 不去?
Lily, I may not go to New York. - Not going?
我们也许能说服你妈妈留在这很长一段时间
We may be able to persuade you mother to say a long time.
甚至…… - 但你答应过我
Even... - But you promised?
我从没答应过 我只是告诉你我会试试
I never promised. I told you I would try.
你跟她说了什么? 你故意的 对吗?
What did you say to her? It was you, wasn't it?
在你许可之后你又这样做
And after you gave me permission.
至少我还想着你是坦诚的 - 莉莉
I thought you were honest. - Lily!
你怎么能放弃那么重要的事?
How can you give up everything that matters?
你让他把我们困在这个枯燥无味的小镇
You let us keep us both in this stuffy old town
因为他自己就是枯燥守旧的人
just because he's stuffy and old fashioned himself.
莉莉! 我来跟她说 - 现在别去 乔伊斯
Lily! I'll talk to her. - Not now, Joyce.
我不会让她这样跟你说话
I won't have her speak to you like that.
她从没这样…… - 乔伊斯
She never did anything... - Joyce!
坐下来吃你的早餐
Just sit down and have your breakfast.
对不起 我不饿了
I'm sorry. I don't think I'm hungry.
早晨总得发生点什么
Some mornings it just doesn't pay to start anything.
至少早餐开始的时候是愉快的
Well, at least breakfast started out to be happy.
别为她们担心
Don't worry about the girls.
必须面对一些改变 她们会克服的
It's something new for them. They'll get over it.
莉莉会的 但乔伊斯...
Lily yes, but Joyce...
乔伊斯 只是希望我开心
Joyce will be happy if I am.
和我
And I am.
别担心这俩女孩了
Stop worrying about the girls.
纳奥米 不要去
Naomi, don't go!
你不能去 别是现在
Don't go. You can't. Not now.
我要去了结这件事
I'm going to stop it once and for all.
嘿 妈妈 在这儿
Mom! Mom! Up here!
走吧 内莉 她可能在找我们
Come on, Nellie,she's probably looking for us.
你最终还是来了 - 我最后一次来这里
Yes. You're here now. I'm here for the last time.
我们之间结束了 达奇. -- 结束?
We're through, Dutch. - Through? Us?
你要留下来而且不再见我了 - 我永远不想再见到你
You'll stay and not see me? - I never want to see you.
别再来打扰我了
Don't ever bother me again.
你只可能为了我留下来 你知道的
The reason you'd stay is for me and you know it.
我对你了解得很彻底
I know you inside and out.
你不能没有我 - 你是为了我回来的
You couldn't stand it without me. You came back for me.
我爱亨利和孩子们
I love Henry. I love him and the children,
我不会再放弃他们
and I'll not throw it away again.
你以为我会让你一个人呆在这里吗?
You think I'd let you stay here without me?
知道你就在那里 我还会放弃吗?
Knowing your in that house? Watching those lights go out?
在黑夜里看着灯光熄灭 - 别再纠缠我了 达奇
You think I could stand that? - Please let me alone, Dutch.
不要再毁了这一切
Don't ruin everything again.
你出现前这一起还好好的
I would have been alright before if not for you.
现在 我还有我的家,我的孩子 -我才不关心你的家
Now I'd have my home and my kids. - I don't care about your home.
我只关心你和我
I care about you and me!
我一直对你很特例 亲爱的 但也许太文雅了
电影精选列表