Come in. We're all through. - If I know col. Underwood,
他才刚刚开始谈话 -只是你不用去教那些荒谬的改革论者
he's just beginning. - Just you don't begin teaching
他们总是滔滔不绝地谈论华盛顿
that progressive nonsense they're spouting down in Washington.
看见没?一个校长因为太激进而受到指责
You see? The principal either gets his knuckles rapped for
或者因为他不够与时俱进而被批评
for being too progressive or for not being modern enough.
我希望其他议员不要像你一样给我带来这么多麻烦
I hope the other councilmen don't give me as much trouble as you.
只要让我满意 亨利 你就会发现在这个郡当督学一点也不麻烦
Just satisfy me Henry, and you'll find being superintendent of schools in this county is no trouble at all.
很开心能推荐你 你做得很棒
Happy to recommend you. You've done a fine job.
谢谢 - 再见 哈珀女士
Thank you, colonel. - Goodbye. Goodbye miss Harper.
再见 安德伍德上校
Goodbye col. Underwood.
亨利
Henry
太好了 经过了这么多年 终于有结果了 - 是啊 经过了这么多年
finally after all these years. - After all these years.
你知道你帮了大忙 对吧 莎拉?
You know what a help you've been, don't you Sara?
很开心我能帮到你
I'm very glad if I have been.
如果你有可能辞去教职
If you ever decide to stop school teaching,
你会成为一个非常棒的妻子
you're going to make someone a very wonderful wife.
谢谢你,亨利
Thank you, Henry.
好吧
Well...
今晚你会按时到的对吗?帷幕不会拉开的
You will be on time tonight? The curtain can't go up
直到你到达 -我们能让乔伊斯
until you arrive. - I think we can trust Joyce
先去看看 我和特德会很殷勤 也许再梳洗一番
to see that Ted and I are politely early and properly combed.
下一站 里弗代尔
Riverdale! Next stop! Riverdale! Riverdale!
下一站 里弗代尔
Riverdale! Next stop! Riverdale!
好一个美人
What a spiffy!
有人来接你吗 夫人? - 没有 我没提前通知
Someone meeting you ma'am? - No, I'm not expected.
那么载你到哈撒韦旅店? - 好的 就那个旅店 这里依然只有那一个旅店吗?
Stopping at hathaway's hotel? - Yes, the hotel. Still only one?
她是纳奥米 默多克!
Say! That's Naomi. Naomi Murdoch!
驾(赶马的吆喝)
Giddy up!
辣妹!难怪妇女们今晚都在议论
Hot choo! Won't the ladies be talking tonight.
嘿, 我要去逛一会
Hey. I think I'll take a walk.
好枪法! -泰德 你骗我押了一个糟糕的赌注 如果你全中
Hot petootie! - Listen Ted, you snookered me into a bad bet. You'll never miss.
我得为你买♥♥整个夏天的根汁汽水
I'll be buying root beers the rest of the summer.
你教我太好了 达奇 -达奇(荷兰) 吉米尼 我不介意
You teached me too good, Dutch. - Dutch, by jiminy, I don't mind
在我心里等着 想想我欠了多少钱
waiting in myself and figuring how much I owe,
但这样赚我的钱合适吗?
but would it be too much trouble for you to take my money?
射击练习比用它来盈利重要得多 奥利
Target practice is more important than profits oley.
我把枪放回去
I'll put the guns back.
93美分
That's 93 cents.
天啊 一美元又莫名其妙的用掉了
A dollar bill won't go nowhere these days.
找你的 - 谢谢
Here you are. - Thank you.
嗨 奥利 - 你好
Hey, oley. - Hello.
谢谢 奥利 - 再见 达奇再见
Thanks a lot, oley. - So long, Dutch.
嗨,克莱姆 没有你铁路还行吗?
Hi clem. Railroad get along without you?
好长时间没见你了, 达奇 -我都没见你出门
Been a coon's age Dutch, I don't see you around.
没什么新鲜的 打猎 钓鱼 开铺子
I still hunt, still fish, the store's still open.
但我的意思是我没看到你像以前那样在湖边骑马了
But what I mean is I don't see you riding out by the lake the way you used to.
你现在还去骑马吗?达奇
You do any riding at all now Dutch?
泰德? - 达奇
Ted! - Yes, Dutch.
有一箱贝壳在后面
New case of shells in the back.
帮个忙把它们拿进来 没问题
Do me a favor and bring 'em in? Sure.
你又在打什么鬼主意?克莱姆
What's in your craw, clem?
过去常和你一起出去骑马的那个女士
That lady you used to meet up with out riding
我刚才看见在火车站看见她
I seen her just now down at the depot.
她回来了 我觉得你应该会想知道这件事
She's back. I just thought you might like to know.
我不知道你在说什么 克莱姆
I don't know what you're talking about, clem.
她看上去依旧优雅大方 达奇
She still looks pretty speedy, Dutch.
谁优雅大方, 达奇? 你新交了个女朋友?
Who's speedy, Dutch? You got a new girl?
没有 我来拿贝壳
No. Here. I'll take the shells.
不 是个老朋友 - 克莱姆
No, it's sort of an old girl. Clem!
你认识泰德默多克 对吗? 他父亲是校长
You know Ted Murdoch, don't you? His father's the principal.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
火车进站了 泰德
Train's in, Ted.
去邮局看看有没有我的信什么的
Run down to the post office and see if there's anything for me, ok?
好的 再见
Sure. See you.
说说 达奇 你打算怎么做?
Say. What you gonna do, Dutch?
你打算怎么做?
What you gonna do?
来吧 内莉 快来
Come on, Nellie, come on.
抱歉我回来晚了 我先去洗手
Excuse me for being late. Got to go wash my hands.
莉莉 必须早点到那你的东西
Lily, we'll have to be there early.
我准备的差不多了
I have most of your things ready.
我唯一需要担心的是第二幕的换装
The only thing I'm concerned about is that second act change.
南茜会帮我 -我肯定她会
I'll get Nancy to help me. - I'm sure she will dear.
莉莉, 你在挑食 - 我不饿
Lily, you just picked at your food. - I"m not hungry.
亲爱的 如果你感到紧张 喝一杯热牛奶……
If you're nervous, perhaps a glass of warm milk will...
为表演而紧张?怎么可能 爸爸!
Nervous about acting in a play? Oh daddy!
你生气了 因为你演不好主要角色
You're just burned up because you can't play the main part
也不能弹钢琴把窗帘拉起来!
and play the piano and pull up the curtain too.
爸爸 叫他闭嘴 -莱娜
Daddy make him shut up. - Lena!
泰德回来了 还有你忘记上甜菜了
Teddy is here and you forgot to serve the beans.
你刚才很不礼貌 孩子
Ted, that wasn't very polite, was it son?
不 先生 -现在去吃饭吧
No, sir. - Now go have your dinner.
对不起 忙着为典礼和派对准备
Excuse me but with the show and the party,
我的脑子乱成一锅粥了
I think my head is screwed on backwards.
我差点把这锅好汤倒进洗碗槽里
I was ready to pour the good soup right down the sink.
你好, 莱娜
Hello, Lena.
纳奥米
Naomi!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈!你来了 你收到信了!妈妈 你来了
Oh mother you came! You got the letter. You came.
我是 莉莉 妈妈 - 你当然是莉莉, 你这么漂亮
"M Lily. - Of course you are and so pretty.
你是你希望的哪样吗?
Am I what you expected?
多么戏剧性的登场啊
What a dramatic entrance you made.
你多么出色呀 对吗 爸爸?
How stunning you look, doesn't she, daddy?
纳奥米 - 你好 亨利
Naomi. - Hello, Henry.
这真是个惊喜 -你觉得我会无动于衷吗?
This is quite a surprise. - Do you think I could stay away
在我收到那封美妙的信之后
after I got that wonderful letter?
什么信? - 我只是不想让你操心
What letter? - I didn't want to bother you.
我知道了 无论如何 你能来很好
I see. At any rate it was nice of you to come.
我希望你喜欢莉莉的表演 - 谢谢你,亨利
I hope you enjoy the play. - Thank you, Henry.
泰德, 你当时太小了 不记得你的母亲
Ted, you were too young to remember your mother.
纳奥米, 这是泰德
Naomi, this is Ted.
你好 泰德能见到你真是太好了
Hello, Ted, it's wonderful to see you.
你好吗? - 还有 乔伊斯
How do you do? - And, Joyce.
天呐 你和小时候大不一样了. -我想是这样的
Oh what a difference darling. - I should think so.
它我倒是完全不认识 - 它是内莉
There's someone I don't know. - That's Nellie.
达奇说它会成为附近一带最棒的猎犬
Dutch says she can be the best hunting dog in these parts.
达奇? -达奇·海涅曼
Dutch? - Dutch heinemann,
渔猎店的老板 他是最棒的
he owns the hunting and fishing store. He's the greatest.
见到你们很高兴
It's so good to see you all.
莉莉, 你会成为一名优秀的女演员的
And Lily, I know you're going to be a great actress.
等不及让你看我的礼服了 几乎是我自己设计的
Wait until you see my gown. I practically designed it myself.
我也等不及让你看我为今晚准备的那件了
Wait until you see the one I've got at the hotel
今晚为你 -我现在就想看看
for you tonight. - I've got to see it right away.
是从纽约买♥♥的吗?我一刻也不能等了
Is it from New York? I can't wait until after.
泰德, 去把妈妈的行李箱拿进来 你可以在这换
Ted, go get mother's suitcase. You can change here.
我可以吗 亨利?
Could I Henry?
如果你们两个愿意的话
If you two would like.
太好了 -莉莉, 你得为表演准备了
Wonderful! Wonderful! - Lily, it's time you got ready.
我要帮你熨好衣领和腰带
I have to do your collar and press your sash.
还有很多时间呢 -听着 宝贝
There's plenty of time. - Listen baby,
一个女演员必须把表演放在第一位
the first thing an actress has to learn is
演出必须继续 —好的 我要上楼
the show must go on. - Alright. I'll be upstairs.
我很开心今晚你能来看我饰演 伯爵夫人
I'm so glad that you're going to see me as
我在第二幕上场 这一幕非常棒……
baroness barclay tonight. It's a wonderful part and in the...
莉莉! - 等着你去看第二幕
Lily! - Wait until you see the second act.
我们别在这站着了. -你吃过晚餐了吗?
Well, we don't have to stand. - Did you have your supper yet?
老实说 我饿极了
I'm starved. I was too excited to think about food.
那么请用吧 抱歉失陪了 我得去换衣服
Then have something. You'll have to excuse me. I have to get dressed.
跟我去厨房♥吧就像从前一样
Come in the kitchen like the old days.
天 真是出人意料啊
Gosh! What do you know?
天啊
Gosh.
哦, 莱娜!
电影精选列表