Oh Lena, Lena!
我从没想过 我不敢期望
I never let myself hope even.
刚开始我真是被吓到了
I was really scared for a minute.
没事的 - 谢谢你写信来 还有这一切
It will be alright. - Thanks for writing, for everything.
必须有人去做啊 - 莱娜, 你做了烘焙
Well somebody got to. - Lena, you baked!
现在我知道我真的回来了
Now I know I'm really hungry.
厨房♥和原来差不多 老摇椅还在
The kitchen hasn't changed, same old rocker and
还有这个火柴盒
and the matchbox.
我过去常常把它踢起来 记得吗? - 现在还能踢吗?
I could kick it, remember? - Could you now?
我不像原来那么年轻了 - 你可是 纳奥米啊
I'm not as young as I was. - Who is? But could you?
好吧 我试试
Well I...
一 二…… - 三!
One, two... - Three!
乔伊斯 - 你熨好衬裙了吗, 莱娜?
Joyce. - Would you press the petticoat?
我必须帮莉莉准备好
I have to get Lily ready.
乔伊斯很能干 照顾着这一大家子. - 我不得不挑起这个担子
Joyce takes care of the house. - Only since I've had to.
你似乎成长了不少.
Well you seem to be thriving on it.
你为什么回来? 不是你逼我们的吗
Why did you come back? Didn't you make us
还嫌原来对我们的伤害不够吗? -乔伊斯, 别这样!
unhappy enough before? - Joyce, please!
我应该对她原来所做的表示赞赏吗?
Am I supposed to admire her for what she did?
对我而言我们不是家人
As far as I'm concerned, we aren't your family
你不是我们的母亲
and you're not our mother.
喂?
Hello?
当然 我不知道我们还能做什么
Of course. I don't see what else we can do.
你说呢 萨拉?
Do you, Sara?
是的 这个下午发生了很多事
Yes. A lot has happened since this afternoon.
这是肯定的 再见
Certainly. Goodbye.
我以为你们都知道那封信的事
Honestly, Henry, I thought you knew about the letter.
如果我料到乔伊斯是那么想的……
If I'd dreamed how Joyce felt I'd..
只有 乔伊斯那么想? -谢谢你给我面子
Only Joyce? - Thank you for not making a scene.
在 莉莉面前我还能怎样她把你当做偶像
How could I in front of Lily? She idolizes you.
但乔伊斯不同 她更像我
Joyce is different, more like me.
我不认为她会原谅你这么多年的遗弃 就因为展现出来几分钟迷人的气质
I doubt she'll forgive years of desertion fro minutes of charm.
很抱歉 我想我最好在表演结束后离开
I'm sorry. Good thing I'm leaving right after the play.
老实说你为什么回来 你讨厌这个城镇
Honestly, why did you come back? You hate this town.
我告诉你了 因为莉莉这是一时的冲动 我阻止不了
I told you. Lily. It was an impulse. I couldn't help it.
你是想告诉我在这么多年后
Are you telling me that after all these years
你突然间被无法阻止的冲动控制了
you were suddenly seized with an irresistible impulse?
你觉得我从来没想过来看孩子们吗?
Don't you think I wanted to see the children before?
你从没来过! - 没人请来
You never tried. - Nobody asked me.
一定得我们邀请你来吗? - 纳奥米, 你的晚餐好了
Would it have mattered? - Naomi! Your supper is ready.
别让它凉了
Don't let it get cold.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为你走后我不会再这样大声说话了
I don't think I've shouted since you left.
你总是能激怒我 - 你这么恨我吗?
You could always do that to me. - You hate me this much?
我只是为孩子们考虑 我们的生活才安定下来
I'm thinking of the children. Our lives are settled now.
我们熬过了那个丑闻 那些闲言碎语
We've lived down the talk, the scandal.
如果你们已经安定下来 就不会再有闲言碎语
If you've lived it down it won't start up again.
不会再有了 - 我一个人去看表演
It won't? - I'll go to the play alone.
你不必再见到我 - 不 我们一起去
You needn't see me again. - No. We'll go together.
我们让一切看上去很自然合理 然后你就会回来参加派对
We'll make it seem perfectly normal, then you'll come back to the party
你可以赶上12:15去芝加哥的车
and you can catch the 12:15 for Chicago.
正好
That suits me.
还有一件事 刚才和我打电♥话♥的是萨拉
One other thing. That was Sara on the telephone.
萨拉? -萨拉·哈珀
Sara? - Sara Harper,
她是戏剧老师 他们在观众席上加椅子
the drama teacher. They're putting additional chairs in.
好像突然有些人要求加座
It seems there's a sudden demand for seats.
至少莉莉会有一个好的家庭
At least Lily will have a good house.
你会成为大家关注的焦点
And you'll be the center of attention.
我会留下好印象的 亨利 这就是你所关心的
I'll make a good impression, Henry. That's all you care about.
其他人会怎么想?
Appearances and what other people will think.
我不再是那个常穿过小道来拥抱你的女孩了
I'm not the girl who used to embarrass you, not anymore.
再不能大声笑 讲笑话和乌合之众们说话
I won't laugh too loud or make jokes or speak to the riff raff
在我嫁给你之前我就知道了 -你真是善解人意啊
I knew before I married you. - That's very good of you.
哦 亨利 我不想争吵
Henry, I don't mean to quarrel.
我希望经历了这些事后我们依然是朋友
I hoped after all this time we could be friends.
你这样想的?
You did?
不行吗?就今晚 看在莉莉的份上
Couldn't we just for tonight, for Lily's sake?
我们能不能好好相处?
Couldn't we make it nice?
我们过去并不是总在争吵 开始的时候也很开心
It didn't used to be all fights. We did have fun at the start.
我们为这开心付出很多代价
We paid a pretty heavy price for that fun.
纳奥米
Naomi!
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 默多克女士 这会是个愉快的夜晚
Good evening, Mrs. Murdoch. Should be an interesting evening.
我们准时到了 她还没来 - 走这边 阿特金斯先生
We're in time. She's not here yet. - That way Mr. atkins.
晚上好 菲利普斯夫人 - 晚上好
Good evening, Mrs. Phillips. - Good evening.
你看见她了吗, 萨拉? - 你的座位在那边
Have you seen her, Sara? Your seat is over here.
看呐 罗斯,似乎整个镇子的人都在这了.有什么区别吗?
Russ, the whole town is here. What difference does it make?
萨拉, 你听说了吗? - 我想每个人都知道了
Sara, have you heard. - I think everybody has.
我从没见过这么多人
I've never seen such a crowd.
这和爸爸没有关系
Believe me, dad didn't have anything to do with this.
是莉莉 她写了一封信…… - 你好 哈珀女士
It was Lily, she wrote a letter... - Hello, miss Harper.
你好, 罗斯 -我们走吧 亲爱的
Hello, Russ. - Come on honey.
看见没 爸爸 我们布置的
See, dad? We made it.
晚上好 安德伍德夫人 安德伍德上校 -乔伊斯
Mrs. Underwood, col. Underwood. - Joyce.
你♥爸♥爸会来吗 乔伊斯?
Is your father coming, Joyce?
是的 是的,当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
她来了
Here she comes.
是她吗?爸爸 她看起来真漂亮
Is that her papa? She's looks wonderful.
晚上好, 亨利 - 你好 萨拉
Good evening, Henry. - Hello, Sara.
纳奥米, 这是哈珀女士 - 你好 萨拉 亨利提起过你
Naomi, this is miss Harper. - Hello. Henry has mentioned you.
你好 呃…… - 叫我纳奥米就行了
How do you do Mrs... - Call me Naomi.
纳奥米
Naomi.
嗯,你的位子在第一排 - 谢谢
Your seats are in the front row. - Thank you.
泰德在哪儿? 照看马车
Where's Ted? Looking after the buggy.
安德伍德上校 - 亨利
Colonel Underwood. - Henry.
安德伍德夫人 - 晚上好
Mrs. Underwood. - Good evening.
重要人物? - 很重要
Important man? Very.
萨拉人很好 非常好
Sara is very nice. Very.
我很惊讶 她一直没结婚
Surprising she's never married.
我想她自有她的原因
I suppose she has her reasons.
别等得太久了, 亨利
Don't wait too long, Henry.
她真是美呆了 你来看看
She looks fabulous. Here, take a look.
大家各就各位 第一幕要开始了 快来
In your places everyone. First act. Come on.
准备好出场 莉莉,都准备好了
Get ready for your entrance. Now, Lily. Not anymore of that.
听好了 在第三幕的吻只是形式上的
Remember in the third act, only a stage kiss.
祝你们好运
Good luck, everyone!
老实交代 约翰 你在想什么?
Come clean now, John. What is on your mind?
还有谁是巴克莱男爵夫人?
Exactly who is the baroness barclay?
整个晚上我无法把眼睛从她身上移开
All evening I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
我会说巴克莱男爵夫人
I would say the baroness barclay
是我见过最迷人的女人
is the most fascinating woman I've ever met.
真的?男爵夫人来了
Really? Why, here comes the baroness now.
夫人 你没和你的女伴一起来? -我为什么要害怕
Why aren't you with the ladies? - Why should I be
当你更有趣的时候?再说 先生
when you're much more interesting? Besides, Mr. Lexington,
我们可没有多少时间 时间吗?我们吗?
we haven't much time. Time? We?
迪克,你是否会觉得我很粗鲁 如果我现在……
Dick, would you think me rude if...
不 不粗鲁 很明智 - 我想说你挺幸运
No, not rude, just sensible. And I should say rather fortunate.
不,等等 请留下 贝克斯菲尔德勋爵
No, wait. Please stay, lord Bakersfield.
如果你能使我开窍 男爵夫人... - 列克星敦先生
If you could enlighten me. - Mr. Lexington.
只是普通青涩的演出
It was just an amateurish high school play
在莉莉上台之前 她看起来十分漂亮
until Lily came on stage. She looked beautiful.
她年轻 有魅力 有风度
She had youth, charm and poise.
周围的事物都逐渐消逝了
Everything else seemed to melt away.
对我而言 这里只有莉莉.
And for me, there was only Lily.
真是不可思议 我的目光跟随着她 不由自主
It was almost magical. I couldn't take my eyes away.
她的表演拿捏有度 收放自如
She knew how to hold her head, use her hands.
她是令人愉快的
She was delightful.
经过训练 她会成长为一名优秀的演员
And with training she could develop into an actress.
她曾说她知道怎样在舞台上表演
When she said she knew what she was doing up there on the stage,
她说得对
she was right.
看看吧 里面挤满了人
电影精选列表