Say, some crowd inside.
你应该能分一杯羹 克莱姆 -你该听听小伙子们在理发店谈论的……
You ought to get a cut, clem. - You should what the barber...
达奇!你来这里做什么? - 不是假票 对吧?
Dutch, what are you doing here? - Ticket's alright, isn't it?
当然 -检票吧
Sure. - Then tear it.
第一幕都快演完了
The first act's almost over.
你让我陷入两难 我必须去见省长
You leave me no alternative, I must go to the governor.
列克星敦先生 你可以自♥由♥选择
Mr. Lexington, you may do anything you wish.
威胁对你没有好处……
Threats will do you no good
因为我将永远不会让锁在内心的秘密泄露
because I shall never reveal what is locked in my heart.
它是个神圣的信念
It is a sacred trust.
我再也不能…… - 见到你
Am I never to... - See you.
...见到你了吗?再也不能?
See you again? Never again?
如果你愿意 约翰
Call me shameful for this if you want to, John,
但真正羞耻的是隐藏我的感觉
but the real shame would be in hiding what I feel.
我爱你 仅此而已 再无其他
I love you, John, that's all there is to it.
如果爱你是种罪行
And if loving you is a crime
我愿承受所有惩罚
I'm willing to pay the penalty.
我不是告诉过你了 只是个形式上的吻
Haven't I said it was just a stage kiss!
莉莉·默多克! - 莉莉·默多克!
Lily Murdoch! Lily Murdoch!
就全体演员 谢谢你们
For all of us, thank you.
就我自己 如果你觉得我的表演不错
For myself, if you think my performance was good
我想告诉你原因 因为我的母亲在这里
I want to tell you why. It's because my mother,
著名女演员 纳奥米·默多克就在观众席里
the famous actress, Naomi Murdoch, is in the audience.
我将今晚我在这里的表演献给她
Anything I've done tonight, I've done for her.
哦 真是不错的演出 - 莉莉明显是在演一个成人
Well, it's quite a play. - Lily sure acted grown up.
我愿意放下一切来看这场表演
Henry I wouldn't have missed this for anything in the world.
我要去后台见她
I'm going back and see her.
莉莉!
Lily!
莉莉 你太完美了 你真是太棒了
Lily, you were perfect. You were absolutely marvelous.
我爱你 萨拉, 太棒了
I love you. Sara, it was wonderful.
大家都很棒 等会在派对上再见
You were magnificent everyone. I'll see you at the party later.
妈妈 这是我一生中最美好的夜晚
Mother, this is the best night of my life.
她是不是很完美?
Isn't she heavenly?
哦 罗斯
Russ.
谢谢你
Thank you.
莉莉 聚会很无聊 但你肯定是个好人
Lily, the party's a dud but you're sure a peacharino.
说给鬼听才会相信(俚语 并非是告诉海军陆战队)
Tell it to the marines.
别处献殷勤去吧
Hey put it where the flies won't get it.
想和会跳邦尼-哈格舞的人共舞一曲吗
You want to do the bunny hug with somebody who can?
防着点他 他是从莱蒙村来的蹩脚货
Thanks, Lily. Watch out for him, he's a lemon from lemonsville.
23 skidoo.
多谢你解救我 他的舞技就跟他的表演一样糟糕
I'm glad you rescued me. His dancing's as bad as his acting.
查克, 下一曲放这个 成吗?
Here, Chuck, put this one on next, will you?
德州舞? -当然 这是从纽约来的最时髦的东西了
Two step slide? - The hottest thing from New York,
像你这样的乡巴佬是不会懂的
but an apple knocker like you wouldn't know that.
我们没必要干站着 是吗 默多克夫人?
We don't have to be left out do we, Mrs. Murdoch?
乔伊斯没告诉我她有一位这么迷人的母亲
Joyce didn't tell me she had such an attractive mother.
能借用你的舞伴一会吗 乔伊斯?我很喜欢他
May I borrow your fellow, Joyce. I certainly approve of him.
你人可真好
That's very good of you.
菲利普, 怎么了?你怎么不去跳舞呢?
Why, Philip. What's a matter? Don't you bunny hug?
我不跳舞了 先生 毕竟 我要去耶鲁上大学了
I've given that up sir. I'll be a freshman at Yale.
戴个环在鼻子上 伙计 你会把你的脖子摔断了
Put a wreath on your nose, your dead from the neck up.
多可口的蛋糕啊!
Zowie, what a cake!
请叫莉莉来看看吧 -莉莉! 过来看一下
Please ask Lily to come see it. - Lily, come take a look!
巧克力甜奶油? - 莉莉
Chocolate buttered cream? - Lily!
太美味了, 莱娜,你没告诉我你做了蛋糕
It's heavenly, Lena. You didn't tell me.
你不知道我厨房♥里发生的每件事
You don't know everything that goes on in my kitchen.
这是最棒的派对,纳奥米
The best party we Eve had. That Naomi.
你知道吗 彼得森?知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what, Peterson? Know what I thought
她今天什么时候进来的? —没有
when she walked in today? - No.
关于你和我 也许如果她…
About you and me. Maybe if she...
也许是孩子们不再需要我在身边
Maybe if the children don't need me around anymore
就只剩你和我了
finally you and me...
你懂我的意思? -不懂
You know what I mean? - No.
莱娜. - 在这
Lena! I - yes!
我们要更多的盘子来装三明治
And we'll need some more sandwich plates.
我把蛋糕拿给泰德 -今晚不要为任何事烦恼
I'll take the cake up to Ted. - Don't fret about anything tonight.
彼得森和我会处理好一切的
Peterson and me can take care of everything.
到外面去 尽情享受这个派对 和你的未婚夫跳舞
Go out there. Enjoy the party. Dance with your fiancé.
她现在正在和他跳舞 -那就去玩吧
She's dancing with him right now. - Well go have fun
我能怎么做
with somebody else. What should I do?
和16岁的男孩跳舞?
Dance gaily with some 16 year old
在她和罗斯谈笑的时候 我不擅长伪装
while she's taking over Russ? I'm not that good at pretending.
彼得森,你介意给我切块冰来吗?
Peterson, would you mind chopping me a chunk of ice
在门廊 -不介意
out on the porch? - No.
乔伊斯 你以为今晚一切都是为了
Joyce, you suppose that everything for her tonight
让她开心吗? - 喔 我可不像她
is laughing and having fun? - I"m not like her.
像她有什么错?
What's wrong with being like her?
她知道什么时候去享受一个派对
At least she has sense enough to enjoy a party
当有派对的时候 她不会让一些小事
when there's a party. She doesn't let some tiny, little,
毁了自己美妙的夜晚
eensy beensy whatever spoil her evening
不像这里的某个人
like some people I could mention.
毁了自己美妙的夜晚?开什么玩笑
Spoil my evening? Oh good heavens.
拿着泰德的蛋糕 - 这才是好女孩
You take Ted's cake. - That's my girl.
彼得森, 把它放进木盆里
Peterson, put that back in the tub.
我们不需要冰了 不需要?
We don't need any ice. No?
乔伊斯, 我知道你是想让他吃醋
Joyce, I know you're only trying to make him jealous
但罗斯一直在谈论你 我也跳累了
but Russ has been asking for you and I'm all worn out.
谢谢 默多克夫人 来吧 亲爱的
Thank you, Mrs. Murdoch. Come on, honey.
这感觉真熟悉
Well the feeling is very familiar.
你知道吗 你笑起来美得如同……
You know when you smile, Joyce, you're as pretty as a...
哦 罗斯! 哎呀
Oh, Russ!
萨拉 - 亨利 - 很开心你来了
Henry. - Sara, I'm glad you've come.
礼堂有很多事要处理
I had a great deal to do at the auditorium.
在半路上都能听到声音 真是个热闹的派对
This sounds like quite a party. You can hear it down the block.
萨拉, 你能来真好 - 谢谢
Sara, it's so good of you to come. - Thank you.
我想再告诉你一次你 今晚为演出所做的工作是多么的出色 -非常感谢
I want to tell you again what a really fine job you did on the play tonight. - Thank you very much.
是我们女主角的功劳
I think we owe a great deal to our leading lady.
不 你教的她 是你的功劳 - 你人真好
No, she owes a great deal to you. - That's very nice of you.
我想萨拉一定想喝点潘趣酒 我们失陪了
I'm sure Sara would like some punch. Excuse us.
默多克夫人 多棒的机会
Mrs. Murdoch, what's the chances...?
我是说我将非常荣幸如果…… 能邀请你跳舞吗
I mean, it'd be a pleasure... May I dance with you?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you are. - Thank you.
她十分迷人 - 是啊 她甚至能够迷住一个
She's very charming. - Yes, she can even charm
耶鲁的学生
a Yale man.
在我们伦敦的事业取得成功后我们先在各省旅游
After our London success, we toured the provinces
然后再去巴黎
and then went to France.
巴黎 伦敦 真令人激动
Paris, London... Must be exciting.
你什么时候去欧洲的? - 大概三年前
When were you in Europe? - Three years ago.
我们很受欢迎 我都以为我们不会再回来了
We were so popular I didn't think we'd ever get home.
莉莉去哪了? -你喜欢骑马吗?
Where'd Lily go? - Ever have a yen to go riding?
萨拉 - 原来骑过 如果马好的话我会去骑
Sara. - I used to if the horse was good.
我有一匹好马
Well I've got a Lulu.
明天我带你和乔伊斯 去骑马
I'll take you and Joyce riding tomorrow.
怎么样? - 我愿意去
How about it? - Thank you,
但我今晚就要走了 - 你可真难找
but I'm leaving tonight. - You're hard to keep track of.
我吗?那我愿受惩罚
Am I Chuck? Then I'm willing to pay the penalty.
好的 - 但不是现在
Alright. - But not now.
默多克夫人 你在高中毕业晚会上表演过吗?
Mrs. Murdoch, were you ever in a senior play?
我从没上过高中
I was never in the senior class.
妈妈 为我们演一段吧 -是啊!
Mother do a scene for us. - Yes, please.
你太奉承我了 但我也无能为力
That's very flattering but there's nothing I can do
再说 现在太晚了 我还要去赶…… - 就一小段
besides it's late, I must catch... Just one scene.
随便什么 还有时间呢 拜托了
There is time, please.
我不知道演什么 - 我有主意了
I don't know what I could do. - I've got an idea.
莉莉
On now, Lily.
从这里选一段 妈妈 我一直都很喜欢这本书
Do something from this, mother. I've always loved it
也是爸爸最爱的 -是勃朗宁
and it's daddy's favorite too. - Browning.
我 呃……我最好把灯关了
I... I better turn down the lights.
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
"我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算 "(注:摘自方平所译版本 原作者:伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁)
电影精选列表