I love thee to the depth, and breadth and height
"我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的
my soul can reach when feeling
深邃、宽广、和高度"
out of sight for the ends of being and ideal grace.
"正象我探求玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩 "
I love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need
就象日光和烛焰下
by sun and candlelight.
我不加思虑地爱你 就像男子们为正义而斗争
I love thee freely as men strive for right.
我纯洁地爱你 象他们在赞美前低头
I love thee purely as they turn from praise.
我爱你以我童年的信仰
I love thee with the passion to put to use
以满怀热情 就象往日满腔的辛酸
in my old griefs and with my childhood's faith.
我爱你 抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者 而消逝的爱慕
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints.
我爱你以我终生的呼吸 微笑和泪珠
I love thee with the breath, smiles and tears of all my life.
假使是上帝的意旨
And if god chooses,
那么 我死了我还要更加爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death."
妈妈 太美妙了 你朗诵得太好了
Mother, how heavenly. You were wonderful.
谢谢你 亲爱的 你的嘴真甜
Thank you darling. That's music to my ears.
彼得森, 现在尘埃落定了 先生也会跟着去
Peterson, everything's in the bag. The mister is going to...
我们可以结婚了 —不
You and me can get married. - No.
不 - 你不喜欢吗?来吧 多说点
Don't you like it? Then move. Say more.
像她那样说 “我爱你 莉娜
Say like she does. "I love thee, Lena.
我爱你 ”用你的手环绕着我的脖子 说吧
I love thee." Put your arms around my neck and say it. Say it!
我爱……
I love...
不!
No.
能再给我们表演一段吗?是啊 再给我们表演一段吧
Would you do something else? Yes, mother. Please do.
你不知道这对一个女演员来说意味着什么 我很想去 但是
You don't know what this means to an actress. I'd love to but
我也信奉不要过满 给观众留白的道理
I believe in "always leave them wanting more."
再次谢谢大家 我要去换衣服了 还得去赶火车
Thanks again. I have to change, to catch the train.
默多克夫人 你今晚赶不上任何火车了
Mrs. Murdoch, you'll not catch any train tonight
就算默多克先生把你逼下去
even if Mr. Murdoch rushed you down
用他的蒸汽汽车载你去也赶不上了 - 但时间才……
in his Stanley steamer. - But it's only...
你不能相信这个老钟 它不准
You can't go by that old clock. It's slow.
是吗? -它一直都很准啊……
Is it? It's never been slow before.
亨利, 很抱歉 我玩过头了
Henry, I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away.
或许我们都玩过头了
I guess we both did.
明天的火车是几点? -你可以毕业典礼之后再走
What time is the train tomorrow? - You can stay for graduation.
如果你在就太好了 是吗?
You've got to. It'll be wonderful to have you with us, won't it?
是的
Of course.
你留下来我们会很开心的
We'll be glad to have you here.
晚安,霍顿斯 晚安,约翰
Good night, hortense. Good night, John.
真是个完美的派对 照例我仍是最后走的那个
It was a wonderful party. As usual, I'm the last to leave.
晚安 萨拉 -晚安
Good night, Sara. - Good night.
很高兴你在这儿 - 晚安 亨利
I'm glad you were here, Sara. - Good night, Henry.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
纳奥米, 你没必要做这些
Naomi, you don't have to do that.
我只是收拾一下 -让莱娜明天收拾吧
I'm just touching up a little. - Let Lena do it in the morning.
毕竟 这不是你的……
After all this isn't your...
不 我不应该多事的 对吗?
No. I shouldn't be taking over, should 1?
对不起 亨利 我很自然地就去做了
I'm sorry. It just seemed the natural thing to do.
深夜 客人都走了 收拾房♥子
This house, late at night after all the guest have gone...
这个还是放在那儿吗?
Does this still go over there?
这不是我们周年纪念时汤姆林斯送给我们的吗?
Didn't the tomlins give this to us for our anniversary?
怎么在你眼里好像什么都没变过一样?
How can everything seem the same to you?
抱歉我错过了火车 晚安 亨利
I'm sorry about missing the train. Good night, Henry.
纳奥米,为什么当时要离开我?这些年来 我一直想知道
Naomi, why did you leave me? All these years I wanted to know
我决心永远不问你 但……
I promised myself I'd never ask but...
现在为什么问呢?
Why ask then?
我不知道我们是否还有共处一室的机会
I didn't know we'd find ourselves in the same house together.
我想你要上来了 - 我带上我的东西
I thought you were coming up. I've taken my things
去莉莉的房♥间睡 - 谢谢你 乔伊斯 - 晚安
to Lily's room. - Thank you, Joyce. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 爸爸 能把灯关了吗?
Good night, dad. Will you turn off the lights?
妈妈? - 进来吧 我的天使
Mother! - Come in, angel.
我想也许我太早来打扰你了
I thought maybe I'd be too early.
没有 一巢的小鸟吵着我也睡不着了
No, I can sleep through anything but not a nest full of birds.
这么周到的服务
Why all this fancy service?
我带来莱娜说你喜欢吃的食物
I brought everything Lena said you used to like.
炸火腿 还有煎了四分钟的鸡蛋 -我得注意我的体型
Fried ham and four minute eggs. - Baby, I have to watch my figure.
除了黑咖啡我从不吃其他的 -今早就放纵一回吧
I never take anything but coffee. Well, this morning I'll sin.
还有花 你给我的真是贵宾级的招待
Flowers! You're giving me the real start treatment.
等我跟你一起后
When I've been with you a while
我会知道你其他的小习惯 -跟我一起……你在说什么?
I'll know all the other things. - What are you talking about?
你不知道吗?我要跟你一起走
Don't you know? I'm going with you.
我要像你从前一样离开这里
I want to get out of here just as much as you did.
有伟大的纳奥米·默多克帮我介绍
And with the great Naomi Murdoch introducing me,
我的职业生涯会一片光明 -你现在计划这些还太早了
may career is set. - You just can't plan this fast
我跟你直说吧……
let me give it to you straight...
我没有演戏的天赋 跟我说实话吧 别怕伤害我
I wasn't any good in the play? Be frank with me. Be cruel.
你觉得我不适合演戏 -宝贝 你很棒
You don't think I can act. - Baby, you were fine.
你有天赋 也许你比我以往演的都要好
You can act, probably better than I ever could.
妈妈 那带上我一起走吧 好吗?
Mother! Then we can do it, can't we?
莉莉 莉莉 当你
Lily. Lily. When you
你写信的时候 是不是就做好这个打算了?
wrote that letter, did you count on me taking you with me?
我一直想和你在一起 亲爱的
I always wanted to be with you, darling.
一直都想 - 莉莉?
Always. - Lily!
嗯? -你必须得去麦金泰尔小姐那儿了
Yes? - You have to go to miss mcintyre.
糟了!我的毕业礼服 我忘了
For caeser's sake! My graduation dress! I forgot!
嘿, 泰德 - 嘿
Hi, Ted. - Hi.
帮我牵一下 成吗?
Grab these, will you?
乔伊斯 起来了吗?
Joyce up? Sure.
嘿, 乔伊斯! - 罗斯!
Hey, Joyce! - Russ!
我要去纽约表演了 妈妈答应带我跟她一起去
I'll be an actress in New York! Mother's taking me with her!
我为莎拉哈珀失去爱徒表示抱歉
I feel sorry for Sara bernhardt.
乔伊斯!
Joyce!
你好 帅小伙 你在那里做什么?
Hello, handsome. What are you doing here?
准备好了吗?我来带默多克家的女士去骑马
Aren't you ready? I came to take the Murdoch girls riding.
还真是说到做到 哪一匹是给我的?
You really meant it. Which one is mine?
她真漂亮 我希望我能去
She's a beauty. I wish I could go.
你不会打退堂鼓了吧 - 我没带来骑马的衣服
You're not gonna back out? - I didn't pack any riding clothes.
我怎会料到遇见一个活力十足的帅小伙呢?
How'd I know I'd meet a dashing young horseman.
阁楼里还有你的一些衣服 我想里面会有女骑装
There's clothes of yours in the attic. I think for riding too.
噢 这不会是真的吧!我们有救了
It can't be true. We're saved handsome.
帅小伙在楼下喝杯咖啡等我们吧 我们马上就好了
Ask Lena for a cup of coffee. We'll be down in a few shakes.
我希望它们闻起来别有太多卫生球的味道
I hope it doesn't smell too much of mothballs.
如果有味道 你可以穿我的 - 但你要和我们一起去
If it does you can wear mine. - But you're going with us.
不 罗斯和我骑马没意思
No. It's no fun for Russ to ride with me.
我骑术很糟糕 -但他来接你了 不是吗?
I'm a dub on a horse. - He asked you, didn't he?
也许在他和我富有魅力的母亲骑马时 他想要一个女伴陪同
Maybe he wanted a chaperon when riding out with my glamorous mother.
等一下 乔伊斯 - 这不是认真的
Wait a minute, Joyce. - I know it's not serious,
但你就是没办法抑制自己 想要被每个迷人的男人看见
but you can't help amusing yourself with every attractive man in sight
对吗? -也许是的 那你要怎么做呢?
can you? - Suppose so. What will you do?
我什么都做不了 - 我还以为你喜欢罗斯
Nothing. What can I do? - I thought you liked Russ.
我爱他 我想 - 但你不愿意为他而战?
I love him, I guess. - But you wouldn't fight for him.
害怕和我竞争? - 害怕?
Afraid of my competition? Afraid?
我们对彼此都很失望 是吗? 你有一个没有原则的母亲
We're a bit disappoint to each other. You got a mother with no principles
我有一个没有勇气的女儿
I got a daughter with no guts.
别傻了 乔伊斯 换上你的女骑装
Don't be a fool, Joyce, put on your riding habit.
妈妈?
Mom.
我在想 如果你会在这多呆一段时间
I was wondering, if you're gonna be here a little while,
也许我能带你去看看我钓鱼的地方 - 不错啊
maybe we could go fishing. - Ted that would be fun.
那是在瀑布下的一个漂亮的地方
There's a wonderful spot down by the falls.
看看我去年钓到的鲈鱼
Look at the bass I caught last year.
达奇 他也在那 帮了我一点忙
Dutch heinemann, that's him. He helped me a little.
我们找个时间去 - 只要你喜欢钓鱼
We'll go when we can find time. - If you really like fishing?
我爱钓鱼 -我就知道
Oh I love it. - Gosh. I knew you would.
我去准备好 看看明天能不能去
I'll get everything ready. Try to make it tomorrow.
快来啊 乔伊斯 猛拍她几下 你不会从老波莉身上跌下来的
Come on, SWAT her a couple of times. You can't fall off old Polly.
她是马厩里最安全驯良的马
She's as safe as a pug in a stable.
放松下来你会成为一个好的骑手
You'd be a good rider if you learned to relax.
这里很漂亮 不是吗?我从没来过这里
It's beautiful here, isn't it? I've never seen this spot.
你来过这儿吗?默多克夫人
You ever been here before, Mrs. Murdoch?
是的 -我过去时不时会来
Yes. I used to come here once in a while.
这会是个划独木舟的绝佳场所 是吧 罗斯?
电影精选列表