Fuck!
不 靠
No! Fuck!
泰勒
Tyler.
快啊
Come on.
小凯
Kay…
天啊 泰勒
Oh, my God, Tyler…
小凯 我在这里
Kay, I'm here. I'm here.
泰勒 拜托救我
Please, Tyler, help me.
大家都死了 我门打不开
Everyone's dead. I can't open this door.
拜托
Please.
有红色按键的控制杆
The lever with the red button…
左边有钥匙
there's a key to the left.
救命啊
Help.
我找不到
I can't find it.
没有钥匙 泰勒
There's not a key. There isn't a key, Tyler.
在那里 一定在
It'll be there. It has to be there.
钥匙 好
A key. Okay, okay.
我找到钥匙了
I have the key. I have the key.
天啊
Oh, my God.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Go! Go!
快跑
Wait!
等等
Wait!
快啊
Come on!
你差点害他进不来
You almost closed the door on him.
对 但并没有
Yes, but I didn't.
我精准计算时间 比上次成功
I calculated the timing perfectly with more success than last time.
你们不同意吗
Won't you agree?
它们快接近了
We're getting close.
我们快走
Let's move.
(罗穆路斯机库区)
倒数30分钟发生撞击
T-minus 30 minutes to impact event.
(罗穆路斯 雷穆斯)
拒绝存取
Access denied.
小凯
Kay…
我们在这里 没事…
We're here. We're here. It's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
安迪 开门
Andy, open the door.
没事
It's all right.
我们会救你出来
We're gonna get you out.
泰勒 开门
Tyler, open the door.
快开门
Open the door. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看着我 小凯 -安迪 开门
Look at me. Kay, Kay, Kay. Look at me. - Andy, open the door.
小凯 看着我 我会救你出来
Kay, look at me. Look at me. It's all right. I'm gonna get you out.
安迪 开门 别闹了 -你干嘛
Andy, open the door. Stop fucking around. - What are you doing?
别看那边
Don't look over there.
安迪
Andy.
泰勒 怎么了
Tyler, what's wrong?
你马上开门 懂吗
Hey, I need you to open that door right now, okay?
那只怪物就等着我们开门
That's what the creature's waiting for us to do.
拜托快打开
Open it, please.
安迪 开门 -听我说
Andy. Andy, open the door. - Listen to me. Listen to me.
她怀孕了 -拜托 快点
She's pregnant. - Just, please. Guys, please. Come on.
她要生宝宝了
She's gonna have a baby. Okay?
听到了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
开门两秒 关门又要两秒
It takes that door two seconds to open, another two to fully close.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
快啊 你们在干嘛
Come on, what are you doing? Please…
那样足够让怪物进来
That's plenty of time for the creature to get in here.
拜托…快开门
Please, please, please open the door.
你们怎么不救我
Why won't you help me?
听我说
Listen, listen.
拜托救我 -你得赶快跑
Come on, help me, please. - You have to run right now.
拜托 -快跑
Please, please. - Run. Run.
你也是队员 -只能这样
You're one of us, man. You're one of us! - Kay, it's the only way.
快开门 安迪 -你快跑
Open the fucking door. Andy! - You have to fucking run.
懂吗 -安迪 拜托
All right? - Andy, please!
只能这样 -安迪
It's the only way. - Andy!
你快跑 -拜托
You have to run! - Please!
给我开…
Open the fucking…
小凯
Kay! Kay!
小凯
No, no, no.
小凯
Kay!
我来开
I'll open it.
她没事 她在动
She's all right. She's moving.
没事
No. It's all right.
安迪 拜托开门
Andy, open the door, please.
安迪 我得进去救她
Andy, I need to go and get her.
真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我实在没办法救她
There was nothing I could have done to save her.
你♥他♥妈♥的可以开门的
You could have opened the fucking door!
那样我们都会死
We'd all be dead if I had.
我们得趁怪物进来前离开
We need to move before the creature finds its way into this room.
安迪
Andy…
你的最高指令是什么
what's your prime directive?
我有了新指令
I'm afraid I have a new directive.
为公♥司♥的最佳利益着想
To do what's best for the company.
我得拿掉那个模组
I need to remove that module.
那不符公♥司♥的最佳利益
I'm afraid that's not in the best interest of the company.
我们该走了
We need to move.
马上走
Now.
你怎么能那样
How could you do that?
怎样
What?
丢下人们不管
Leave someone behind?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
完成卢克托付给我的任务
To finish a task Rook has entrusted upon me.
完成后他会准许科布伦号♥离开
When completed, he'll clear the Corbelan for departure
打开对接区的门
and open the docking bay doors.
你们能继续前往伊瓦加星
You will be free to continue to Yvaga together.
我会回杰克森星
And I'll return to Jackson.
留在杰克森星
And stay in Jackson.
假设我们能活着离开的话
That is, assuming we make it out of here alive.
(罗穆路斯实验室)
我们到了
We're here.
罗穆路斯贝塔实验室
Romulus Beta Lab.
全体人员均需A1安全许可
All personnel require A-1 security clearance.
那是什么
What is that?
应该是某种邪恶的生物武器
Probably some fucked up bio-weapon, I'm sure.
其实正好相反
Actually, quite the opposite.
安迪 告诉他们
Andy, tell them.
把我的话告诉他们
Tell them what I told you.
我们的殖民地奄奄一息
Our colonies are dying.
极端温度 每个周期都有新疾病
Unbearable temperatures, novel diseases every cycle.
有毒的矿区烟雾
Toxic mine fumes.
出乎意料的惨况一再发生
It's all one unforeseen tragedy after the other.
人类根本不适合太空殖民
Mankind was never truly suited for space colonization.
他们太不堪一击
They're simply too fragile.
他们太脆弱
They're too weak.
本站企图改变这一点
The work of this station aimed to change that.
人类应该是完美生物才对
"The perfect organism." That's how we should refer to human beings.
所以 我纠正这个错误
So, I set this wrong right.
我为了人类利用它的天赋
I took its gift for humanity.
我在异形DNA改造的拟寄生物体内
Inside the parasitoids I bioengineered from the Xenomorph's DNA…
发现了违反牛顿粘性定律的独特液体
I discovered a unique non-Newtonian fluid.
生命
Life.
最原始纯粹的型态
In its most primal, unadulterated form.
这种微生物可能是
This microorganism can be
已知最具破坏力的病原体
the most destructive pathogen ever observed.
但在实验室经过乙酰化与合成后
But acetylated and synthesized in our lab…
我将它变成威兰先生梦寐以求的奇迹
I've turned it into the miracle Mr. Weyland died searching for.
普罗米修斯之火
Prometheus fire.
给人类的神圣献礼
The divine gift to humanity.
电影精选列表