我在这里
Hey, hey, hey! I'm right here.
我们走 快点
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
泰勒 我们快走
Tyler, let's go, man! Come on!
我在这里 -比约恩 不
I'm here. - Bjorn! No.
比约恩 不能丢下她
Bjorn, we're not leaving without them!
我在这里 -比约恩
I'm here. - Bjorn!
他们在哪 -注意听
Where are they? - You need to listen.
快去发动船 -小雨呢
We have to start the ship, okay? - Where's Rain?
快去发动船
Just go and start the ship.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我一直是你的负担
I've been nothing but a burden to you.
今天我终于能帮忙
Today, I can finally help.
你不会再把我当小孩了
And you won't see me as a child anymore.
什么
What?
安迪
Andy!
(基因实验室 冻眠实验室)
嘿 -比约恩
Hey! - Bjorn!
靠…
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
纳瓦洛 解除对接
Navarro, undock!
让船脱离
Undock the ship!
(解除对接)
Undocking initiated.
开始解除对接
气锁室请净空
Please clear the airlock.
他在干嘛 不能丢下我们
What the fuck is he doing? They can't just leave without us.
他觉得安迪想杀死纳瓦洛
He thinks Andy's trying to kill Navarro.
什么
What?
是吗
Wait, is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
安迪 安迪
Andy? Andy?
安迪 开门
Andy, open the door.
抱歉 我阻止不了他
I'm sorry. I couldn't stop them.
比约恩
Bjorn?
你在干嘛
Bjorn, what are you doing?
你不能丢下我们 回来接我们
You can't just leave us here. You gotta come back and get us.
抱歉 她得先关闭那个神经病
Sorry, I can't do that until she turns that psychopath off.
怎么了
What's going on?
安迪…
Andy…
安迪失灵了 -什么
Andy, he's glitchy. - What?
我得马上离开这间气锁室
I just need to get away from this airlock right now.
我需要…
I just need…
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么了 你需要什么
What's wrong? What do you need?
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my God, what is that?
纳瓦洛 拜托 纳瓦洛
Navarro, please. Navarro! Navarro!
喂…
Hey, hey, hey.
我不知道怎么办 对不起
I don't know what to do, I'm sorry. I don't know.
快说话
Someone talk to me!
小凯 比约恩 纳瓦洛 怎么了
Kay, Bjorn, Navarro, what's going on?
救命啊
Help!
救命啊 -小凯
Help! - Kay!
怎么搞的
What's happening? What's happening?
拜托别让我死
Please don't let me die.
(警告 燃料)
快来人啊
Someone help!
(罗穆路斯机库区2号♥)
比约恩
Bjorn?
小凯
Kay?
我们得去找他们
We have to go get them.
倒数47分钟发生撞击
T-minus-47 minutes to impact event.
完全不合理
Doesn't make any sense.
我以为你说有好几小时
No, I thought you said we had hours.
爆♥炸♥使太空站的轴线偏移了几度
The explosion pushed the station's axis off by a few degrees…
造成提早撞击小行星带
just enough to hit the asteroid belt a lot sooner.
他们撞上哪里
Where did they crash?
罗穆路斯机库区 在太空站另一边
Romulus Hangar Bay, on the other side of the station.
好 -我们走
Okay. - Let's go.
倒数45分钟发生撞击
T-minus-45 minutes to impact event.
(输入存取密♥码♥)
母亲 Z01化合物的完整性如何
Mother. What's the integrity of Compound Z-01?
(储藏完整性)
还有希望
There's still hope.
我们得设法到罗穆路斯舱
We need to find a way to cross to the Romulus module.
不…
No, no, no.
它们一定是从实验室向外扩散
They must've spread from the lab.
没别的路了
I don't see another way.
安迪…
Andy, can…
我脑中听到你的声音
I heard your voice in my head.
在呼唤
Calling.
ND255人造人
ND-255 artificial person.
你这个型号♥曾是我们移♥民♥行动的支柱
Your model was once the backbone of our colonization efforts…
很荣幸能见到你
and it's an honor to be in your presence.
请容我自我介绍
Please allow me to introduce myself.
我是卢克科学官
I'm Science Officer Rook…
现在恳求你提供服务
and I humbly request your services now.
可是我只有一项指令
I'm afraid I have just one directive.
为了最佳利益…
To do what's best for…
你升级后有了新指令
Your upgrade came with a new directive.
它会覆盖旧指令
It overrides the old one.
了解
I see.
是什么要求…
What's required of me…
长官
Sir?
完成我们的任务
To finish our mission.
安迪 -安迪
Andy! - Andy!
安迪
Andy.
很抱歉
My apologies.
我在为我们的状况请教朋友
I was consulting my friend about our situation.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们的状况 你…
What? Our situation? How do you…
安迪…
Andy! Andy!
这些拟寄生物没有眼睛
The parasitoids have no eyes.
它们靠声音追踪你 但主要靠热信♥号♥♥
They track you by sound, but primarily, by heat signature.
什么
What?
你的体温
Your body temperature.
好
Right.
如果提高室温到与体温相同
If we raise the temperature in the room to match our bodies…
它们就看不见我们吗
would that make us invisible to them?
如果我们够安静的话
If we're quiet enough?
只有一个办法能知道
Just one way to find out.
嘿
Hey.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
没错
Yeah, it is.
你的 我的 大家的错
Yours, mine, and everyone else's.
我们决定一起行动的
We all decided to do this together.
我们会找到他们的
We'll get to them.
倒数40分钟发生撞击
T-minus 40 minutes to impact event.
(危急)
走廊温度目前与你们的体温相同
The hallway's temperature is now equal to your bodies…
那些生物应该看不见你们
so the creatures should not be able to see you.
但压力 恐惧和恐慌会使体温上升
But stress, fear, panic will spike your temperature…
你们就会曝光
and you'll be exposed.
汗水 鸡皮疙瘩
Sweat, goosebumps.
那是皮肤试图让身体降温
That's your skin trying to cool your body down.
请留意那些反应
So watch out for those.
保持冷静与安静
Now, stay calm and stay quiet.
快啊…
Come on. Come on!
快啊…
Come on! Come on!
好了
Okay. Okay.
比约恩 我们走
Bjorn, let's go. Let's go.
靠
Fuck!
拜托别过来
Stay back, stay back, please.
靠
电影精选列表