Bjorn!
靠
Fuck!
那是什么
What the fuck was that?
安迪
Andy!
比约恩
Bjorn!
比约恩 快想办法救他
Bjorn, help him! Do something!
比约恩
Bjorn!
泰勒 -对不起…
Tyler! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
快点
Come on!
快来帮我 -不要…
Come on! Help me! - No, stop. Stop. Don't…
不 纳瓦洛 -那些东西会出来
No! Navarro! - Those things will get out.
过来…如果它们过来…
If they come in here… If they come in… If they come…
不
No!
靠…
Fuck. Fuck.
安迪 我们走
Andy! Let's go!
快 比约恩
Go! Bjorn!
安迪 开门
Andy, the door!
比约恩 -快点
Bjorn! - Come on, come on.
快点…
Come on, come on, come on!
(获准进入)
快出来 -快点…
Get out of there! - Come on, come on, come on!
快… -快走
Come on, come on, come on! - Go, go, go!
快出来…
Get out of there! Get out of there!
比约恩 快 -快走
Bjorn, come on! - Go! Go!
安迪 关门
Andy, the door!
别动 -我知道
Stay still. Stay still. - I know!
它掐住她了
It's choking her.
快住手
Stop! You gotta stop! Hey!
它掐住她了 -可恶
It's choking her! - Shit.
住手 比约恩
Stop! Bjorn!
比约恩 快住手
Bjorn, stop! For fuck's sake, stop!
住手 -它要杀死她吗
Stop! - What's it doin'? Is it fuckin' killin' her?
我认为那不是它的目的
I do not believe that's what the creature is doing.
不是
No.
安迪
Andy?
根据那些囊的扩张节奏
Based on the rhythmic dilatation of those bladders…
而且与她呼吸模式同步
and its synchronization to her breathing patterns…
我猜它在输氧给她 让她活命
I'd surmise it's feeding her oxygen to keep her alive.
但我不知道用意何在
For what purpose, I do not know.
你到底是谁
Sorry, who the fuck are you?
我是ND255威兰合成人
I'm an ND-255 Weyland-Yutani synthetic.
为执行采矿与安全任务而建造
Originally built for mining and safety tasks.
你们都叫我安迪
You guys call me Andy.
是那个模组
It's that module.
对
Yes.
新模组不只升级我的凭证
That new module didn't just upgrade my credentials.
还大幅升级我的人工智能
It substantially updated my AI…
此时也在修补我的运动系统
and it's mending my motor systems as we speak.
逾期许久的升级
A most overdue upgrade, I must say.
我要烧死这东西 -等等
Shit. I'mma fucking fry this thing. - Okay, wait.
不要 -为什么
Don't! - Why not?
那么强的电流会使它尾屈肌严重收缩
That amount of current will violently contract its tail flexors…
弄断她的脖子
and will break her neck.
你有更好的办法吗
So what, you got a better idea?
不然怎么办
What should we fucking do then, huh?
安迪 你知道怎么救她吗
Andy, do you know how to help her?
可惜我的知识库并未改变
I'm afraid my knowledge database has not really changed.
我不知道这是什么生物 如何移除它
I do not know what this creature is or how to remove it safely.
但现场有人可能知道
But there's someone in this room who might.
(合成人员A2系列)
(上线:卢克科学官)
我需要守护Z01化合物
I need to secure Z-01 compound.
这是优先任务 其他任务取消
Mission's priority. All other priorities rescinded.
必须完成此任务
Must complete the mission.
抱歉
I'm sorry…
你的任务失败了
but your mission has failed.
什么 不 我…
What? No, I…
你能告诉我们如何救她吗
Can you tell us what we can do to help her?
不要救她 快跑
You don't help her. You run.
不管你们怎么进来 快离开
Get out, however you got in.
不…等一下
No, no, no. Wait, whoa, whoa.
我们不会丢下她 你懂吗
Nah, we're not fuckin' leavin' her, okay? You understand?
那就大发慈悲 马上结束她的生命
Then have mercy and end her life now.
否则 你们都会死
If not, you all die.
他究竟在说什么
So what the fuck is he sayin'?
它在对她做什么
What's it doing to her?
这只拟寄生物将破胸体植入她体内
The parasitoid is implanting the Plagiarus Praepotens in her.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
一个种子 将与她DNA结合
A seed that will amalgamate with her DNA
迅速从她体内长出来
and rapidly grow out of her.
她体内会长出什么
What's gonna grow out of her?
XX121异形
XX121 Xenomorph.
20年前我们拖船首次接触这种标本
One of our towing ships first made contact with this specimen two decades ago.
诺史莫号♥上七名成员 只有一人幸存
Of the seven crew members aboard the USS Nostromo, only one survived…
将那生物炸出气锁室
blowing the creature out of the airlock.
此后我们一直在寻找它
We've been searching for it ever since.
170天前 我们的研究终止
170 days ago, our search came to an end…
异形的身体被带上船
and the body of the Xenomorph was brought on board…
推测已死亡
presumed dead.
当然
But of course…
缺少氧气和食物对这种完美生物…
lack of oxygen and food is of no true consequence to this…
影响不大
perfect organism.
但没有什么是真正不死的
Yet nothing is truly immortal.
显而易见
Clearly.
它大肆破坏这座太空站
It wreaked havoc over this station…
直到我们剩下的安♥全♥部♥队射杀它
until what was left of our security forces shot it dead.
却触发它的告别演出
Only to trigger its swan song.
酸性血液
Acid for blood?
硫酸和氢氟酸
Sulfuric and hydrofluoric.
我再次封锁太空站 但为时已晚
I sealed the station back up, but it was too late.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
已经没人在乎你的船了
Nobody cares about your fucking ship anymore.
好…
Okay, okay. Okay.
如果用冷冻燃料冷冻尾巴根部呢
What if we use the cryo-fuel to freeze the root of the tail?
如果结冻 它就无法掐住她
Maybe if it's frozen, it won't choke her.
可能有用
That could work.
把它拿下来
All right, get it off! Get it off!
它走了 放开你了
It's gone. It's off of you. It's off of you.
走了…
It's off. It's off. It's off.
你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
我不会这么笃定
I wouldn't be so sure.
概率有多少
What are the odds?
六成概率对你们朋友不利
60 to 40 against your friend.
什么概率
What are the odds on what?
那只怪物已完成任务
That the creature's finished its job already.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
听我说
Listen to me.
人类必须经历太多情绪阶段
Humans go through too many emotional stages…
才能接受冷酷但理性
before accepting the cold,
有时最艰难的途径
yet rational - sometimes hardest - path.
你必须帮他们
You must help them.
你必须帮他们
You must help them.
安迪
Andy?
怎么了 -对不起
What's going on? - I'm sorry…
不能让她回到船上
but we can't let her back on the ship.
那就麻烦了 -你在干嘛
Oh, yeah? That is a problem. - What're you doing?
你必须了解
You must understand. - You see?
什么怪念头 -你在说什么
That's what I mean by "funny ideas"! - What're you talking about?
不…
No, he's…
不… -他妈的烂咖
No! No! - You fuckin' bitch!
安迪…
Hey! Andy! Andy!
我们走
We're gonna go.
电影精选列表