那是什么
What's that?
温度扫描仪
It's a temp-scanner.
能带我们去找冻眠舱
It's gonna lead us to the pods.
压力够
Okay, compression is good enough.
氧气太稀薄 无法呼吸
Oxygen is too thin to breathe.
安迪
Andy…
换你
you're up.
该表现一下了
It's your time to shine.
赞 安迪
Yes! Andy!
漂亮
Beautiful work.
好
Okay.
恭喜 你破处了
Congrats. You're not a virgin anymore.
好
All right.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
靠
Fuck.
我们应该进入零重力状态了
Guys, it looks like we're in zero-g.
我的肚子感觉得到
Yeah, I can feel it in my stomach.
那是什么
Wait, what's that?
重力产生器
Gravity generators.
离线后仍定时自我清除
When offline, they still purge themselves every few minutes.
以免这里爆♥炸♥
Prevents the place from blowing up.
靠 我肚子又有感觉了
Oh, fuck me, there goes my stomach again.
好 正前方
Okay, straight ahead.
根据扫描仪 冻眠舱应该在这里
According to the scanner, the pods should be in here.
天啊
Jesus.
安迪 还好吗
Andy, you good?
还好
Yeah.
好消息 我看到冻眠舱了
All right, great news. I've got eyes on the pods.
靠
Fuck!
比约恩 还好吗
Bjorn, you okay?
靠
Fuck!
我屁♥眼♥裂开了
I think I fractured my asshole.
重力清除不是闹着玩的
Fuckin' hell. Don't fuck with this gravity purge, man.
(系统启动)
幸好这残骸里还有电
Thank God, there's still some power left in this relic.
(氧气复原)
(重力产生器上线)
小心 重力回来了
Okay, watch out. Gravity's coming back.
他妈的
Fuckin' hell.
好 来吧
All right, here we go.
看这里有什么
Let's see what we got.
好
Okay.
(3.2年)
可恶
Shit.
什么问题
What's the problem?
冻眠舱燃料不足
Pods don't have enough fuel.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们装了停滞三年用的燃料
They're loaded up for three years in stasis.
可是到伊瓦加星要九年
Yeah, but it takes nine years to get to Yvaga, mate.
我知道 我明白
Yeah, I know, I know. I'm aware of that.
他妈的
Fuckin' hell.
我知道 我就知道
I knew it. I fuckin' knew it.
我就知道 -别激动
I knew it. - Just relax.
也许你们应该回来
Maybe you guys should just come back.
还不能放弃
No, no, we're not givin' up now.
伊瓦加星是最近的系统
Yvaga's the nearest system.
现在该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do now? Huh?
怎么办 -闭嘴
What are we gonna do? - Shut up.
读数很强 一定是附近的冷冻仓库
Okay, strong reading. Must be a cryo depot nearby.
那里应该有更多燃料
We should find more fuel there.
纳瓦洛 我要弹射紧急逃生艇
Navarro, I'm ejecting the EEV.
过来 安迪
Come on, Andy.
你们接逃生艇 我们找燃料
You guys pick it up while we get the cryo-fuel.
等等
Hold.
四百码外 正前方
Yeah, 400 yards away, dead ahead.
干嘛用军人的口令
What's with the military shit?
什么 -你刚说的那些
What? - All that military shit.
效率高 -是吗
Well, it's effective. - Is it?
又很酷 -才怪
And cool. - It's not very cool.
你看起来很蠢
You just look like a twat.
对不起 -别激动
I'm sorry. - All right, chill.
继续前进
Let's keep it movin'.
再这样我扁你
If you do that again, I'll fuck you up.
比约恩 别闹了 -懂吗
Bjorn, back off! - You understand?
只要他别来惹我
Just as long as he stays out of my way.
他干嘛对他这么坏
Why is he being such a dick to him?
因为发生在他妈身上的事
Because of what happened to his mom.
什么意思
What do you mean?
上个周期 矿区瓦斯外泄
Last cycle, there was a gas leak in the mines…
有个合成人决定封闭矿区
so a synthetic made the call to seal
但比约恩的妈妈还困在里头
them with Bjorn's mom still trapped inside.
什么
What?
合成人不能伤害人类
Synthetics can't harm humans.
为了救十几个人 牺牲了三名矿工
It sacrificed three miners to save a dozen.
他们可以那么做
That, they can do.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
(紧急逃生艇弹射启动)
(注意 弹射)
进来…
I got you, I got you.
快啊…
Come on, come on, come on.
(货物舱)
慢慢来
Easy, easy.
非常好
Good job.
小凯
Kay!
小凯
Kay! Hey, hey, hey.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
我在这里 没事
I'm right here. I'm right here. You're okay.
我去看看冻眠舱
I'm gonna go check on the pods.
不 别担心
No, no. Don't worry.
我没生病
I'm not sick.
那是怎么回事
What's wrong, then?
没事
Nothing is.
天啊
Oh, girl.
孩子的爸是谁
Who's the father?
一个混♥蛋♥
Some asshole.
别告诉我哥 好吗
Just don't tell my brother, okay?
他烦恼够多了
He has enough things to worry about. - No.
我不会说
I won't say anything.
我很高兴这宝宝能见到太阳
I'm just happy this baby will get to see the sun.
(威兰企业 打造美好世界)
应该快到了
I think we're almost there.
好 纳瓦洛
Okay, Navarro.
5B气锁室 找到燃料后就从这里出去
Airlock 5-B, that's our way out once we find this cryo-fuel.
马上过去
On my way.
欢迎莅临文艺复兴太空站
Welcome to the Renaissance Space Station…
威兰研发中心
the center of Weyland-Yutani Research and Development.
本站分成两部分
The station is divided into two halves…
罗穆路斯与雷穆斯
Romulus and Remus…
各自致力改善人类在外太空中的角色
each dedicated to our quest to improve mankind's role in outer space.
这里害我起鸡皮疙瘩
This place gives me the creeps.
听过有矿工失去左半边吗
Did you hear about the miner who lost his left side?
他现在是右翼分子
He's all right now.
懂吗 他是右翼分子
Do you get it? He's all right.
你能关闭自己吗
Can you turn yourself off, please?
你说你很紧张
You said you were nervous…
我想让你… -天啊
and I was trying to make sure you were… - Jesus!
我等不及要进冻眠舱
You know, I can't wait to get in them pods…
再也别见到你 懂吗
and never see you again, you know that?
你在伊瓦加星会见到我
You'll see me in Yvaga.
你没有要去伊瓦加星
No, you're not going to Yvaga.
比约恩 别说了
Bjorn, stop!
真的吗
I'm not?
算你狠
Well done.
她没告诉你吗
Oh, she didn't tell you?
电影精选列表