来吧
Come on.
你打他啊 我们都在这呢
Just punch him, man. We're here.
来打我啊 你这胆小鬼
Let's do it. Come on, you little wimp.
快啊 打他吧
Come on. Do it.
布雷恩 他是不是快哭鼻子了
You think he's gonna cry, Blane?
来呀
Come on.
打我
Hit me.
布雷恩 你等会 我看他是不是要哭鼻子了
Hang on, Blane. I want to see if he's gonna cry.
我感觉他快掉金豆儿了
I can feel a tear coming on.
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
你怎么回事 怎么无动于衷啊
What's wrong with you? Why didn't you do anything?
你怎么又退缩了呀
Why did you just back down from those guys again?
米切尔 喂
Mitchell. Hello...
你怎么了
Mitchell.
你干什么去
Mitchell!
不准笑
Shut up!
大屁♥股♥露完了
Full-on mooner!
布雷恩 该回家换内♥裤♥了吧
Time to go home and change your underwear, eh, Blane?
内♥裤♥上还沾着粑粑呢 布雷恩
Chocolate stain, Blane?
太好玩啦
Funny!
抓住他 别让那小废物跑了
Get him. Get that little wimp.
你说得对
You were right.
确实存在着值得我奋斗的东西
There are some things worth fighting for.
你还不快逃
Would you go?
我先把我做的梦告诉你
Not till you let me tell you about my dream.
快跑吧
Go!
这谁的车 给我挪开
The cars! Move the cars.
把!车!挪!走!
Move the cars! The cars!
嘿 你们是不是找错地方了
Hey, do you guys have the right house?
没找错 米切尔在家吗
Yeah, man. Is Mitchell home?
啊 在的 呃 快进来吧
Yeah, sure. Um, come on in, guys.
注:应该是Mi casa es su casa 意为:别客气/宾至如归
呃 你家就是我家
Uh, su casa es mi casa.
斯内克 奥吉 马克 你是托尼吧
Snake, Augie, Mark. Tony, right?
你好啊 罗森布拉特
What's up, Rosenblat?
哦 你们一定是怀利的朋友吧
Oh, you must be Wiley's little friends.
看呐 他爹 怀利的朋友们来了
Look, father-- Wiley's little friends.
哦哦 你们好
Yeah, yeah. Hi.
怀利经常说起你们
Wiley talks about you all the time.
你们要喝点葡萄味冷饮吗
Would you boys like some grape kool-aid?
呃
Um...
不用麻烦了 谢谢阿姨
No. No, thank you, ma'am.
好吧 那... 他爹 咱们去做点焦糖爆米花
Well, then. Uh... father, let's make some caramel corn.
呃 但是我还没看完...
Yeah. But... uh... I was watching the, uh--
快来吧 这次别把黄油煮过了
Come on, and don't burn the oleo this time.
好吧
All right.
米切尔 他们...
Mitchell, these uh...
他们是来找你的
These guys came to see you.
大家好啊
Guys.
嘿 嘿
Hey! hey!
今天的比赛太精彩了 米切尔 你真棒
Now that was some piece of skating today, Mitchell. Man, you were alright.
我还从没这样开怀大笑过
I never laughed so hard in all my life.
我们之前都看错你了
I guess we just figured you all wrong.
好兄弟 我对不起你
Shoot, man. I'm really sorry.
嗨 没关系 都过去了 不用道歉
Hey. It's all right. It's over. Don't worry about it.
当真吗 行 真是个好兄弟
Yeah? All right. Cool, man.
嘿 兄弟 跟你说个事
Hey, man. Check it out, man. This is the story.
预备生要和我们进行轮滑比赛
We've been challenged by the preps to a little skating race.
我们要把恩怨一笔勾销
We're gonna settle this thing once and for all.
我想的是...
You know, I wanted--
我们想的是 让你也来
We, we thought maybe you'd want to come
和我们一起并肩作战
and skate on our team.
助我们一臂之力
Help us out.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
在哪比赛啊
Where's the race?
魔鬼山脊
Devil's backbone.
啊
Uh...
你来的话我们胜算会更大
We'd have a better chance if you with us.
魔鬼山脊是什么
What's devil's backbone?
那可是全市最险峻的山坡
Oh, yeah. It's only the most dangerous hill in the whole town.
我的天 上次有个人从那山上走下来
Jeez, the last guy who even tryed to walked down that hill
都被摔得不成样子 他还失忆了
just got so messed up. He... forgot who he was...
我都看见他头上扎的钉子了
I saw, I mean, pins in his head. And aw...
总之 就是一座非常危险的山脊
Well, anyway. It's a bunch of hills, Mitchell. It's pretty dangerous stuff.
那为什么还去
Then why do this?
因为我们受够了他们的嘲笑
Because we're tired of being put down.
被他们当作垃圾
Treated like low-life trash.
废物
Losers.
是啊 我们不是一般人
Yeah, man. We're somebody.
这是个证明自己的机会
This is our chance to prove it.
而我们要靠团结才能打败他们
We can only do it as a team.
你觉得怎么样 要来吗
So what do you say, man. Are you in or what?
这一切都因为那个叫皮皮的鲨鱼是吗
All of this because of a shark named Pepe, huh?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
准备大开杀戒
Getting ready to shred.
哦 怀利 别这样
Oh, Wiley. I... no.
没事的没事的
I know. I know.
杰克
Jack!
规则是——没有规则
The rules are——there are no rules.
怎么样都行
Anything goes.
少废话 直接开始吧
Why don't we just start the race?
少废话 直接开始
Let's just start the race.
哪方队伍先到三人哪方就赢
The first team with three over the line wins!
预备
Racers set!
喔
Whoo!
别挡着我 布雷恩
Cool it, Blane!
滚开
Knock it off!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
撑住
Hang on!
耶
Yeah!
哦 不
Oh! no!
小心有树
Trees!
啊
Aah!
快点 米切尔 快跟上
Come on, Mitchell! Catch up!
抓住
Grab on!
快抓住
Grab on!
别摔了 兄弟
Don't fall, man!
混♥蛋♥
Mocosos!
他们往哪走了
Where'd they go?
耶
Yeah!
天哪 那家伙跑得真快
Man, that guy's fast.
我们现在领先他们了
We're ahead two to one now.
他们再来一个人就赢了
They get one more prep in, they win!
来吧 杰克
Come on, Jack.
我们马上就赢了
We got a race to win.
咱们走
Let's do it.
谢谢您
Thank you.
咱们赢了吗
Did we win?
呃
Ugh!
我没事
I'm okay.
大力水手...
Now Popeye...
曾经有一个很伟大的人
There was a great man.
他真的很伟大 他...
What a guy. He...
电影精选列表