我觉得他们这辈子都得留堂了
I bet they'll get life in detention.
你最好把他们踢出队伍
Better count them out for the game.
没关系 我们...我们再找其他人加入
Nah, it's alright. We'll... we'll get somebody.
能找谁啊 花样滑冰队吗
Who we gonna get? The figure skating squad?
混合双打怎么样
How about the mixed pairs team?
喂 算我一个吧
Hey, I'll play.
行啊
All right.
行啊 兄弟 算你一个
All right, man. You're in. Cool.
我们还缺一个人 因为...
We're still a man short, 'cause...
你
You.
谁
Who?
你
You.
我
Me?
对
Yes.
不要
No.
要
Yes.
咱们怎么认识的
Where do I know you from?
演...讲课 你之前把尿撒我头上
S...peech class. You used to flush my head in the urinals.
威利
Willy.
怀利
Wiley.
随便了
Whatever.
你今天要参加冰球比赛
You're playing hockey today.
哇 太好了
Uh...great!
嗯...今天是星期二吗
Mmm... Tuesday, right?
今天不行 我得去看牙医
I can't. I'm gonna dentist appointment.
我吃腰果崩了牙了
I was chewing on a cashew. And, uh, cracked a... exposed a root.
这事没商量
You're playing.
我没法去... 很疼的...
I... no. You know-- ow! No.
你必须去
You're playing.
不...
No...
接球 斯内克 接球啊
Take it, Snake! Take it!
啊
Uh!
斯内克 快射门
Go, Snake!
干得好 斯内克
Well done, Snake!
加油 怀利 你是冰球小子 冰球战士
Come on, Wiley! You hockey man. You hockey warrior!
我只玩过任天堂的冰球游戏
Hockey Nintendo!
来啊 杰克
Come on, Jack!
今天运气不错 是吧
Someone got lucky, huh?
你觉得是运气吗 布雷恩
You think so, huh, Blane?
就你那废物队员们 能进球当然是走运
Got that bunch of lowlife losers? Yeah, I think so!
你一直输输输 我只是担心你那可怜的自尊罢了
I just worry about your self-esteem, always losing, losing, losing!
是啊 你会很快习惯这一点的 对吧布雷恩
Yeah, but you'll soon get used to it, Blane?
你要继续废话还是比赛
You wanna talk or you wanna play hockey?
谁先拿到3分谁赢
First one to three wins, Blane.
加油 怀利 好好表现啊
Come on, Wiley! Kick some of that preppy booty!
我要杀了你
You're dead!
你可真受欢迎啊
You sure are popular.
有点太“受欢迎”了
A little too popular.
那些女孩儿们会把我害死的
Those girls are going to get me killed.
害死你?
Killed?
你看见2号♥那家伙了吗
You see that guy out there? Number 2?
他叫杰克
His name's Jack.
而那个女孩是他的女朋友
And that girl is that guy's girlfriend.
你别跟她说 因为她可一点也不像有男朋友的人
Only don't tell her that, 'cause she sure don't act like it.
你不会是害怕杰克吧
You're not afraid of him, are you?
才不呢 他这样的人我见多了
Nah. I've known millions of guys like him.
他们越是吼得大声越是想打架 他们就越无害
The more they yell and wanna fight, the more harmless they are.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你看他们脸上的表情 那是战争
You see that look on their faces? It's war.
中♥央♥高中的骄傲嘛 总得为之奋斗 不是吗
Central High pride-- got to fight for that, right?
但是能承受多少呢
But how far do you take it?
我不明白 我觉得没什么值得奋斗的
I don't know. I... I don't think there's anything worth fighting for.
什么都不值得吗
Nothing?
我之前认识一个厉害的家伙 他总是保卫着自己的波浪
I once knew this real badass who was always fighting over waves.
只要有人接近他的浪
Anyone ever came near a wave he was on,
他就会勃然大怒 并像那些球员一样和他搏斗
he'd go bizarre, willing to fight him like that.
不管对方有多强壮 他不在乎 一个真正的疯子
Didn't matter how big the guy was. He didn't care. Real head case.
有一次 他遇到了一个冲浪的孩子
Anyway, one day he comes across this kid on a boogie board,
这个孩子竟然站在他的浪上
who has the nerve to be on his wave.
于是 他对自己说
So he says to himself,
嘿 我要教训一下这小鬼 吓一吓他
''Hey, I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson. Scare him."
他踩着浪 跃过那个孩子
So he surfs over to him.
但他靠的太近了
Only he gets too close,
冲浪板上的尾鳍刺入了那孩子的头
and the skegs on the board sliced into the kid's head.
血流得到处都是
There was blood everywhere.
那个孩子差点淹死了
Kid nearly drowned.
他还好吗
Was he all right?
没什么大碍 只是他的头上多了一条伤疤
Yeah. Only he's got this scar on the side of his head.
那个冲浪手呢
What happened to the surfer?
他如今居住在辛辛那提
He's living in Cincinnati.
说来真是可笑 总是忙着争浪
You know it's funny. You get so busy fighting over waves.
却忘记了享受大海
That you never get a chance to enjoy the ocean.
人生苦短 不值得去争斗
Life's too short for that.
所以你不喜欢争斗 那你喜欢什么呢
So if you're not in to fighting. What are you into?
我喜欢海洋的气息 紫色的落日
I like the smell of the ocean, purple sunsets,
以及在雨中冲浪
and surfing in the rain.
你是个诗人
You're a poet.
那倒不是 我只是清楚自己喜欢什么
Nah. I just know what I like.
我认为你喜欢的东西很美好
But I think what you like is nice.
咱们聊了这么多 我还不知道你叫什么名字呢
Here we are, chatting in the wind. I don't even know your name.
妮基
Nikki.
我叫米切尔·古森 很高兴认识你
I'm Mitchell Goosen, Nikki. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, Mitchell Goosen.
打冰球
Play hockey.
真好啊 现在我们少了个人
Great, man. Now we're a man short.
没事 我们五个也能行
Fine. We'll play with five.
哥们儿 要不让加州男孩儿上吧
Oh, man. I think California here deserves a shot.
行 你替他吧
All right. You're up, surfer.
球服不错嘛
Nice uniform!
传过来
Pass it over here!
这边
Over here!
快点啊 快射门
Come on! shoot it! shoot it!
啊
Aah!
乌龙球!
Wrong goal!
我怎么不知道他是我们队的
I didn't know he's on our team playing.
你射错门了
That's the wrong goal!
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
对不起? 你害我们输掉了比赛
Sorry, man? You cost us the game!
冲浪男孩脑子进水了
Surfer's got saltwater in his brain.
刚才那一球真漂亮 你刚才射的那球...
That was really good, when you uh... what you just did.
打的真是太棒了 真他♥娘♥的♥精彩
That was really great! That was fantastic!
耶 赢啦
Whoa! Yay!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
好球
Nice shot.
你真是个人才
Chock-a-block.
冲浪男孩 咱们学校见
Surfer boy, see you in school.
快给我醒过来
Will ya wake up?
米切尔
Mitchell?
斯拉希 乖狗狗 是你吗
Slash, you dog-dog. Is that you?
不 是我 怀利啊
No, it's me-- your cousin Wiley.
我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead, man.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事吧
You okay.?
真好玩啊 怀利
This was a lot of fun, Wiley.
下次也别忘了叫我
Remember to invite me to the next one.
来 起来吧
Here. I'll help you up.
好 哎哟...
Yeah. Ugh...
他们会把咱俩杀了的
They're goonna kill us.
只是输个比赛 不会死人的
They don't kill you for losing hockey games, man.
得了吧 怀利
Come on, Wiley.
电影精选列表