冬天的波涛——
The waves of winter--
大自然施展了她的魔法
Mother nature has cast her spell
波涛要记住……
Waves to remember...
召唤我们回家
Calling us home
呜呼!
Woo-hoo!
来真的?
Serious?
必须的
Very
准备好...
Ready...
预备...
Set...
跑!
Go!
呜呼!
Woo-hoo!
呜呀!
Woo! Yeah!
呀呼!
Yahoo!
*……中西部农场主的女儿*
* ...the midwest farmers' daughters *
*使你感觉真不错*
* really make you feel all right *
*北方的女孩儿她们接吻的方式——*
* and the northern girls with the way they kiss-- *
这是一首很棒的歌♥
That's a great song.
明天同一时间 Brophy
Same time mañana, Brophy.
除非今晚我死了 小杂种
Unless I die tonight, Gook.
*东海岸女孩时尚...*
* Well, the east coast girls are hip... *
古森家
你们今天真是棒极了 谢谢
You guys were awesome today. Gracias.
哦 斯拉希 你今天都干了些什么
Oh, Slash! You dog-dog. What you been doing?
追猫玩 梦见牛排了吗
Chasing cats, dreaming about T-bone?
T-bone:T骨牛排(T-bone steak) 一般位于牛的上腰部,是一块由脊肉、脊骨和里脊肉等构成的大块牛排。
好样的 来吧
Attaboy. Come on.
这是第一次...
This is the first time...
嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸
Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
他够大了
He's old enough.
今天的浪如何 米切尔
How were the waves breaking today, Mitchell?
今天的浪如何
How were the waves breaking today?
好吧 到底出了什么事
All right. What is it?
谁去世了
Who died?
亲爱的 来这里和我们坐在一起
Come on in here, honey. Sit with us.
和你们坐在一起
Sit with you.
行了 不用拐弯抹角的
Look, don't be gentle.
快直说吧 到底怎么了
Break it to me fast. What is it?
坐下来 米切尔
Sit down, Mitchell.
我知道你脸上的表情
I konw that look on your face.
斯特鲁默死的时候你也是这幅表情
That's the same look you had when you told me you're putting Strummer to sleep.
Strummer:斯特鲁默 米切尔家之前的宠物
哦不 别是斯拉希要死了吧
Oh, no. Not the Slash dog.
好了 快告诉我吧
Ok. Tell me.
你♥爸♥爸和我拿到了一笔拨款
Your father and I have been awarded a grant.
国家动物研究所委派我们去澳大利亚研究树袋熊
The National Zoological Institute has asked us to study the Australian wombat.
澳大利亚?
Australia?
你们在说什么?这可是天大的好消息!
What are you talking about? That's great news!
澳大利亚被公认为全球最佳的冲浪胜地之一 同时冲浪运动起源于澳大利亚
我们可从来没去过澳大利亚呢!
I mean we've never been to Australia before!
我是说 那里山崩地裂般的海浪
I mean, I'm talking about waves of seismic proportions,
永不换季的夏天
summers that never quit,
以及皮肤晒得金黄的少女们
and golden-tanned sheilas.
这真是太不可思议了!
This is incredible!
咱们什么时候出发?
So when do we leave?
我们也想带着你一起去 米切尔
We would love for you to go with us, Mitchell.
但是这得要六个月呢
But it's for six months.
六个月!
Six months!
你不能那么久不去上学的
You can't be out of school that long.
我可以
Yes, I can.
不行
No, you can't.
还会有机会的 米切尔 我们向你保证
There'll be other times, Mitchell. We promise.
但不能在上学期间去
But not during the school year.
那么 要是我不去澳大利亚的话...
Well, if i'm not going to Australia...
只能这样了 米切尔 你看...
Well, that's just it, Mitchell. You see...
我们为你准备了个惊喜
We've got a surprise for you.
你告诉他吧 凯特
Tell him what it is, Kate.
你可以去辛辛那提 跟你路易舅舅和艾琳舅妈待一段时间
You get to go stay with your uncle Louie and aunt Irene in Cincinnati!
他们有个和你差不多大的孩子——你的表弟怀利
They have a boy just your age-- cousin Wiley.
他们想见你很久了
They've been dying to see you for so long.
只需要在那待六个月
And it's only for six months.
儿子 我觉得这对你很有好处 把这当成一次学习的机会
I think it will be good for you, son-- an education,
你可以了解一下别人是怎样生活的 开开眼界
A chance to broaden your horizons, see how other people live.
会很好玩的 宝贝 相信我们 你会明白的
It'll be fun, honey. Trust us. You'll see.
对对对 把这看成是一次冒险
Yeah, look at it as an adventure.
Roger Waters--What God wants, Pt.II
* 上帝想要什么 *
* What God wants, *
* 就能得到什么 *
* God gets. *
* 上帝想要什么 *
* What God wants, *
* 就能得到什么 *
* God gets. *
* 上帝想要什么 *
* What God wants... *
在这里呢 嗨
Over here! Hi! Yoo-hoo!
欢迎米切尔!
快来 孩儿他爹
Come on, Pa.
哟吼 我们在这呢 哈哈哈
Yoo-hoo! Here we are! Ha ha ha!
欢迎米切尔!
孩儿他爹 你拿着吧
Here, father. You take it.
天哪 这就是我的米切尔吗 真不敢相信
Oh, is this my Mitchell? It can't be!
长得我都快不认识了
You're just too grown-up!
快让我抱一抱
Give me a big hug. A big hug!
就是这样
Yes! Oh!
小伙子 欢迎来到辛辛那提
Welcome to Cincinnati, young fella. Yeah.
谢谢你们来接我
Thanks for having me.
哦 他真是太可爱了
Oh, isn't he adorable?
你看他那眼睛 真像他妈妈
Look at these eyes. They're just like his mother's.
还有这头发 我的天哪
And this hair. This hair! My goodness!
孩儿他爹 你见过这么好看的头发吗
Have you ever seen such hair, father?
对 小伙子 头发确实挺好看
Yeah. A fine piece of hair it is, young fella.
一路过来怎么样
So how was your trip?
有没有坐靠窗的位置
Did you get a window seat?
哎 你就别问孩子这个了
Oh, now stop the interrogating, father.
怀利 你跑哪去了 快来见见你米切尔表哥
Wiley, where are you? Come forward to meet your cousin Mitchell.
上回你们俩见面 都还穿着尿裤呢
You know, the last time that you saw each other, you were both in diapers.
他可想见你了
Oh, he's so excited to see you.
怀利!
Wiley!
妈 你别说了
Oh, come on!
米切尔 这是怀利
Mitchell, Wiley.
怀利 这是你表哥米切尔
Wiley, your cousin Mitchell.
哎哟
Woo!
怎么样啊 老兄
How's it going, man?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise, brah.
兄弟
Brah.
真不错 哈哈哈
Yeah, well. Yeah. ha ha!
嗯 咱们快回家吧
Well, ha ha. Why don't we get on home,
咱们还有很多事要做呢
We have a lot catching up to do.
小伙子 这里可没地方让你玩这个呀
Hey, not too many places around here to use that, son.
我去哪儿都带着我的冲浪板
I don't go anywhere without my stick.
American Express card:美国运通卡 由美国运通公♥司♥发行的信♥用♥卡♥
它就像我的信♥用♥卡♥ 不带着它我感觉像没穿衣服
It's my American Express card. Without it, I'm naked.
那...好吧
Ok, well...
走吧
Yeah, yeah.
你在加利福尼亚有没有遇见过约翰·韦恩?
Did you ever meet that John Wayne out there in California?
John Wayne:约翰·韦恩 美国电影演员 曾获奥斯卡最佳男主角奖
没有
No.
没有吗 你舅舅学约翰·韦恩很有一套
No? Father does a good John Wayne.
快说“马车费!”说“马车费!”
Say "Wagons toll!" say "Wagons toll!"
快模仿一下 说“马车费!马车费!”
Come on. Say "Wagons toll! Wagons toll!" Come on.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
好啦 我们...
Yeah. Well, anyway...
cirlce the wagons:最初为把马车绕成圈以形成圆形防御阵地来抵御土著人♥民♥攻击
引申为为保障共同利益团结起来
* 你快把马车围成一圈!把马车围成圈! *
* You put the wagon trains in a circle! You put the wagons in a circle! *
你能来这里我们真的非常开心
We're just so excited about having you here!
怀利 开慢点 双手要放十点和两点位置
Slow down a little bit, Wiley. Hands on 10 and 2.
怀利!
Wiley!
他刚拿到驾照 要成为真正的男人了
电影精选列表