大家都叫我奥吉
Everyone just calls me Augie, though.
呃 我很喜欢...
Uh, I really like, um...
睡觉
to sleep,
我喜欢玩任天堂游戏机
and I like Nintendo.
任天堂游戏机...还有...
I like Nintendo, and I li--
呃...
And, uh...
好吧 谢谢你 罗森布拉特
Ok. Thank you, Rosenblat.
没关系的
That's fine.
罗森布拉特 !罗森布拉特 !
Rosenblat! Rosenblat! Rosenblat! Rosenblat!
好了 你们应该都认识我了
Ok, well. You all know me.
我是怀利小子
I'm the Wiley-Man.
谁?
Who?
怀利·梅茨纳
Wiley Metzner.
你认识我的 咱们说过话
You know me. We've talked.
我们都见过面 聊过天的 我们经常在走廊上碰见
We've met. We've spoken. We pass each other in the halls.
你之前把我揍惨了
You used to beat me up,
没事 我原谅你 总之
but I forgive you. Anyway...
如果你真想了解我 了解怀利·梅茨纳
If you want to know who Wiley Metzner is, who I really am.
我是冰球小子
I'm a hockey man.
我是冰球运动员 我生来就是打冰球的
I live to play hockey. I play hockey to live.
对 这就是我
Yeah. That's all I do.
我是说 冰球就是我的生活 我现在就正穿着冰球内♥裤♥呢
I mean, hockey is my life. I've got on hockey underwear right now.
我有冰球牙刷
I have a hockey toothbrush.
我爸爸开磨冰车
My dad drives a Zamboni.
他给了我一个冰球
He gave me a puck.
很酷的冰球
Psycho puck.
科利老师 让新来的讲两句吧
What about the new kid, Mr. Cauley?
也该他上去讲了
Yeah. I think it's his turn.
那就米切尔吧
Ok, Mitchell.
哦 我的男神
Oh, my heart.
我叫米切尔·古森 随时为您服务
Mitchell Goosen at your service.
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here.
能看出什么吗
What do you tell?
我没有什么故事可讲
Well, I don't have any stories.
不知道长大后要干什么 也不在乎
Don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Don't care.
只要让我住在海边 不用西装革履就行
Just as long as I live near the beach and don't have to wear a tie.
那样 我就可以“弄潮”了
Then, I'll be stylin'.
弄...弄潮?弄啥?啥是弄潮?
Sty...stylin'? What? What? Stylin'?
我来告诉你什么是“弄潮”
Let me tell you what stylin' is.
完美的冲浪时期
The perfect session.
A字形的浪花 广阔的海洋
A-Frame wave, ground swell.
把咸涩的海水吐在你的脸上
Spitting out saltwater in your face,
在浪花上做一个跳跃特技
Doing a... a little leap action move,
一个360度的顺滑动作
a 360 without a bounce.
Drano:北美市场排名第一的排水清洁产品厂商 其母公♥司♥为美国庄臣集团 旗下的雷达、碧丽珠、威猛先生等子品牌在中国知名度都非常高
我把这称之为心灵净化剂
I call it a liquid Drano,
想成为波波鹿布温克尔
Wannabe bullwinkle.
朋友们 我可不是编瞎话 这可是意识上的提升
I tell you no lie, my friends. It's a consciousness raiser.
天哪 我都快吐了
Oh, man. I'm going to throw up.
意识是什么东西
What's consciousness?
我不知道
I don't know.
其他的话... 给我一些嘎吱脆船长浆果麦片
Other that, I don't know. Give me some uh... Cap'n Crunch Berries,
Cap'n Crunch:嘎吱船长 美国常见的麦片品牌
bean burrito:一种简单的无肉卷饼 做法为在10 英寸的玉米饼里装上豆子 洋葱 切达干酪和番茄酱
Otter Pop:水獭冰棒 一种无脂冰棒 有多重口味
几个豆子玉米卷饼
A couple of bean burritos,
再来一两根水獭冰棒
Maybe an Otter Pop or two,
我就心满意足了
And I'm a pretty happy Cap‘n.
快 快上去
Come on. Get up!
我有些话要说 老师 我可以补充几点吗
I have a few things to say. Could I add something, please? Sir?
呃 我认为这个小白脸似的哲人
Uh, I think that the pretty boy Maharishi over here,
在他的水果潘趣酒里掺了点下水道清洁剂
has been mixing a little bit of Drano with his fruit punch.
说得好 奥吉
You tell him, Augie!
在座的各位有谁相信这位有闲情逸致的洛杉矶男孩说的
Does anyone here believe this L.A. , laid-back...
马粪吗?
horse poo?
这人在这吹牛 我根本不信
This guy is peddling. I don't buy it.
你这个自命清高的装逼佬
You big, fruity two-shoe.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
哇 这屌♥毛还真是能说会道啊
Whoa, the old heinie hairs are wind a little too tight on that way, dude.
heinie:n. [贬]德国兵;[俚]屁♥股♥
你说什么呢
What'd you say?
我问你说什么呢
What'd you say?
我是说...奥吉真是一个不错的...演说家
I just said uh... what a fine public speaker... Augie was.
你最好说的是这个
Yeah. I bet you did.
小白脸 还冲浪呢
Pretty boy... surfer.
行了 杰克 你来说两句吧
All right, Jack. You could be next.
你...
You, uh...
你不会真觉得冲浪是一项运动吧
You don't really think surfing is a sport, do you?
它真的不是
It's not. Mm-mm.
它就像羽毛球 像是下棋
It's badminton, man. It's checkers.
冲浪还会被晒黑
It's getting a suntan.
你想试试真正的运动吗
You want to try a real sport?
玩冰球吧
Why don't you try hockey?
事实上
As a matter of fact, man,
我们今天就要和预备生进行冰球比赛
we got a game today against the preps.
对 打爆那些预备生
That's right! Against the preps!
我们从未赢过那些人
We've never beaten the preps,
但我不想在五月毕业时还是个失败者
and I'm not graduating in May a loser.
我们不是受气包
We're nobody's doormat.
我们今天就要打败他们
We're going to do it today.
我们要彻底碾压他们
We'll kick the preps' butt.
让罗森布拉特也说出来
Let's hear it for Rosenblat!
祝你好运 兄弟
Yeah. Good luck, man.
别搞砸了
Don't mess around.
第一天很顺利
Good first day.
谢谢大家的配合
Thanks for your cooperation.
要去看比赛吗
Going to the game?
我从来没看过冰球比赛
Never been to a hockey game before.
你会喜欢的 老兄 特别好看
Oh, you'd love it, man. It's so cool.
你怎么样 哲人
So, what about you, Maharashi?
要来看比赛吗
You coming to the game?
别激动 哥们儿 让我过去
Chill, brah. Let it go, man.
你刚刚是不是在骂你是臭屌♥丝
Did he just call you a piece of underwear?
喂 米切尔
Hey, Mitchell...
你是在哪儿都这样树敌吗
You just make friends wherever you go?
我怎么了
I what?
你在干什么啊 测试你一天之内能惹怒多少人吗
What you trying to do, man? Seeing how many people you can piss off all in one day?
我记得是甘地还是谁曾说过:兴风作浪 不要打仗
I think it was Gandhi who said, "Make waves, not war."
嗨 米切尔
Hi, Mitchell.
你们好啊 女士们
¿Cómo estás?, ladies?
我们想说欢迎你来到辛辛那提
We wanted to welcome you to Cincinnati.
呃 泥萌好...女士们 我是怀利
Uh... stan, ladies. I'm Wiley.
注:这里怀利想学米切尔说西班牙语
我们是表兄弟
We're cousins.
如有需要
If there's anything you need...
尽管找我 -尽管找我们
Just let me know. -...us know.
非常感谢你们
Why, thank you very much.
喂 冲浪男孩
Hey, surfer boy.
你可给我小心点 那是杰克的女朋友
Be careful. That's Jack's girlfriend.
我们只是想让米切尔感受到些热情
We were just showing Mitchell here some hospitality.
嗨 你真是太贴心了
Hi. You are so sweet.
臭小子 你猜怎么着
Guess what, moondoggie?
小耳环还挺可爱
Cute little earring.
我要帮所有人一个大忙
I'm gonna do everybody a big favor,
给大家节省点时间
save a little time,
我现在就把你给揍了
and just kick your little butt right now.
我要让你看看乱搞别人女朋友
And teach you that you don't mess around
是个什么下场
with other people's property.
别激动啊 哥们儿 我们只是在聊天
We were just chatting. Chill, brah.
够了 他...他又让我别激动 我要杀了他
Tha... that's it. He said... he did it again. I'm going to kill him.
杰克 出大事了 -怎么了
Jack, guess what! -What?
皮科和弗莱迪在克罗恩老师的咖啡里
Pico and Freddie just got caught--
放泻药的时候被抓住了
putting Ex-Lax in Mrs. Kroen's coffee.
电影精选列表