你不了解这些家伙 他们很记仇的
You don't know these guys, Mitchell. They're mean.
这可是你把比赛搞砸了的 乌龙先生
You are the one who costs them the game, man, Mr. Wrong Goal.
好吧好吧 无所谓啦
Yeah, right. Yeah, right. Whatever.
大家跟我说她给她的烤面包机和搅拌机
And everybody's told me that she crocheted a cozy
都做了个保护罩 你觉得怎么样 孩儿他爹
for both a toaster and a blender. Can you imagine that, father?
你们回来啦
Hello, boys.
天哪 你的腿怎么啦
Oh, are you limping?
哦天哪天哪天哪
Oh, lordy lord lord.
你们俩到底去干什么了呀
What in the name of buddha happened to you boys?
打冰球去了
Playing hockey, mom.
冰球? 我的小宝贝会打冰球了?
Hockey? My little Wiley plays hockey?
你听见了吗 路易
Did you hear that, Louie?
我儿子成了冰球运动员啦
My son--the hockey player!
米切尔 我给你看看我的年度磨冰机司机奖吧
Mitchell, did I ever show you my Zamboni driver-of-the-year award?
以后再给他看吧 爸爸
Not now, dad! Okay?
冰球啊 他爹 咱得给他买♥♥个奖杯
Hockey! Father, we're gonna have to buy him a cup.
我有个冰球啊
I got a puck.
不是冰球 是奖杯
No, not a puck. A cup.
Stanley Cup:斯坦利杯 成立于1♥8♥9♥3年 国家冰球联盟的最高奖项 以弗雷德里克·斯坦利之名命名 为纪念其为冰球运动的贡献而设
斯坦利杯 这得赢了比赛才能获得呀
The... the Stanley Cup? You have to win something first.
哎呀 就是个美好的祝愿嘛 不是吗
Oh, it's good to dream. Isn't it, father?
也对
Yes.
我都感觉更有活力了呢
Oh, I'm feeling frisky.
twister game:扭扭乐 一款风靡美国的多人游戏 著名玩具公♥司♥孩之宝的产品之一 曾出现在美剧《老友记》《生活大爆♥炸♥》
那咱们来玩扭扭乐吧
Well, let's get that twister game out.
怀利 进来吧 咱们会没事的
Wiley, would you let go. We're gonna be fine.
你看 没事
See? I told you.
怀利
Wiley!
快进来
Come on.
什么都不会发生的
Nothing is gonna happen to us.
我们会很安全
We're gonna be fine.
米切尔 你好啊兄弟
Mitchell, how's it going, babe?
昨天的事很抱歉啊
Sorry about yesterday.
你看看 都跟你说了
There we go. I told you, man.
嘿 你们好
Hey, how's it going?
没关系的
All right.
早上好
Buenos días.
这也太棒了 我想你应该是对的
This is so cool. I guess you were right.
嗨 斯内克 “灶”上好
Hey, Snake, uh... buenos digos.
摔得好
All right!
Steve Miller Band--Stranger Blues
* 我在这里是陌生人 *
* I'm a stranger here *
* 我才刚刚搬到此镇 *
* and I just moved into your town. *
* 我在这里是陌生人 *
* I'm a stranger here *
米切尔
Mitchell!
* 我才刚刚搬到此镇 *
* and I just moved into your town. *
* 只因我是陌生人啊 所有人都纠缠我身 *
* And because I'm a stranger, everybody's doggin' me around. *
* 纠缠我身 *
* Doggin' me around. *
嘿 最近怎么样呀
Hey. What's happening, brah?
你好 妮基
Nikki, what's shaking?
臭小子别跑
Moondoggie!
哦 不 他们又来了
Oh, no. Here comes trouble.
听着 我不想让你惹上麻烦
Look, I don't want you to get caught up in this,
所以我先走了 好吗
so I'm gonna jam, okay?
不要
No!
拜拜
Bye-bye.
非常好 怀利 你快考核成功了
Very nice, Wiley. You're almost home free.
太棒了
All right.
在路口左转吧
Make a left at the light.
* 生活诸多不顺 人也因此困顿 *
* Well, the train stopped here
cause the tracks are out of line. *
转的还不错吧
Pretty good, huh?
* 我要收拾东西走人 *
* I'm gonna pack my bags *
* 我要向别处继续前进 *
* I'm gonna move on down that line *
喂
Hey... hey!
给我回来
Come back here!
哈!
Huh!
别一惊一乍的 怀利
Don't sneak up on me like that, Wiley.
你可真敏感
You're touchy.
一群精神病快烦死我了
I'm being stalked by trained psychopaths.
我当然敏感了
Yes, I'm touchy.
jockstrap:(男运动员用的)下♥体♥护身
他们至少没有在你内♥裤♥里放痒痒粉吧
Well, at least they didn't put itching powder in your jockstrap. Didn't they?
我股藓上面都长股藓了
I mean, my jock itch has jock itch.
我不想让女孩们觉得我的腿很胖
I hope the girls don't think I had a chubby all day.
你说这些我听了更烦
That's not exactly the mental picture I need to make my day better.
这股藓总会消失的吧
Well, it can't last forever, right?
我也想直接消失了
Neither can I, man.
我需要航行 烟雾和热浪
I need traffic, smog, heat waves,
或者一个像样的玉米饼 天哪
a decent burrito, for god's sake.
我需要海洋 我快受不了了 老弟
I need the ocean. I can't take it any more, man.
放轻松点啊 你快疯了
Easy. You're losing it.
外星人都没我想回家啊
E.T. didn't want to go home more than I do, brah.
我必须离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
那咱们去超♥市♥吧 我得给我妈买♥♥点猪脚
Well, why don't we go to the market. I gotta get some pigs' feet for my mom.
我对猪脚没兴趣 怀利
Not exactly what I had in mind, Wiley.
Game Hen:Cornish Game Hen 康沃尔野味母鸡 一种烤制鸡肉 味道柔软甜美
怎么 你想吃野味母鸡吗 我们也可以买♥♥点别的
What, you want some Game Hen or something? We may pick something else up.
妈妈做饭很民♥主♥的
Mom's pretty liberal about cooking.
* 我有个香蕉 *
* I got a banana. *
米切尔
Mitchell!
路易 快来 米切尔出事了
Louie, come quick! It's Mitchell!
哦 我的天我的天
Oh, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
快报♥警♥ 千万别是吸毒 千万别是吸毒
911. Don't let it be an overdose. Don't let it be an overdose.
艾琳舅妈
Aunt Irene.
啊 吓死我了
Oh, god!
哦 我的宝贝
Oh, honey!
不准再这样吓你路易舅舅了
Don't you ever do that to your uncle Louie again!
我只是在休息
I was just resting.
我们还以为你吸毒了
Oh, we thought you were on drugs.
没有 我只是有点累
No. I'm... I'm just tired.
你是药效过了吗
Are you coming down or something?
不是的 我只是今天不太开心
No. I had a rough day.
哦 差点忘了 你父母寄来了一张明信片
Oh, I nearly forgot. Uh... we got a card from your folks.
你♥爸♥爸得了毒橡树皮疹
Your dad came down with poison oak.
他们给你寄了一个大包裹 我放在你床上了
And you got a big package. I put it on your bed.
那是什么东西
What is it?
一个我不该忘带的东西
Something I shouldn't have forgotten!
妮基
Nikki!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
小磕小碰 没什么事儿
Um, just a little spill. No big deal.
你玩轮滑时要小心一点
Well, you knw. You have to be more careful on those things.
要是头脑不清醒的话 可是很危险的
Because they're dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
好 从现在开始我会更小心的
Yeah. I'll be careful, from now on, and nice.
你现在有空吗
Hey, what are you doing right now?
这里漂亮吗
Isn't it pretty?
就像是另一个世界
It's like another world.
哇哦
Whoa.
是的 这是我的海洋
It is. Kind of my ocean.
好吧
All right.
来这里 我想给你看看我最喜欢的花
Come here, I want to show you my favorite flowers.
这是我最最喜欢的花了
This one is my absolute favorite.
啊 和平百合 很漂亮
Ah, Peace Lily. Beautiful.
得了吧 你还知道和平百合
Oh, get out. You know the Peace Lily?
怎么了 你以为我只知道冲浪吗
What do you think? I live on a surfboard?
对呀
Oh, yeah.
好吧 确实是这样 但我父母可是一对百科全书
You're right, I do. But my parents are a pair of encyclopedias.
这样的话 我考考你...
Well, then, let's see...
哦 这个你认识吗
Oh! This one.
嗯...
Hmm...
克利奥帕特拉的耳环
Cleopatra's Earrings?
电影精选列表