He just got his learner's permit. He's becoming a man.
你父母真能干 还能去澳洲出差
Isn't that something about your folks going to Australia?
确实挺不错的
It's something, all right.
你真是个英俊的小伙子
You know. You're just such a handsome young man.
我猜所有的女孩子们都想追你
I bet all the young ladies are after you.
你能不能指点一下我家怀利
You could give a few pointers to my Wiley here.
他还从来没有谈过女朋友呢
You know, he's never really had a girlfriend.
妈!你能不能别说了
Ma! Do you mind?
眼睛看路
Eyes on the road.
那边有个...
There...there's a..
哦对 那边有个大坑 是之前的香肠加工厂
Oh, yeah. There's a big hole where the sausage factory used to be.
我也想哪天去加利福尼亚玩玩
I'd like to go to California though sometime,
不过我要是吃多了沙拉会消化不良的
but i get a little dyspeptic if i eat too many salads.
哎哟 怀利 小心点呀
Oh, Wiley! Watch it, will ya?
好啦 到家咯到家咯
Yeah. Home again, home again.
...她还真是奇怪
...she's such a character.
她总给他戴个毛毡帽再带他出门
She puts a little fur hat on him when she takes him out.
你觉得奇不奇怪 他都已经戴了个帽子了
What do you think about it? He's already got a fur hat on.
怀利 你带米切尔去他的房♥间看看吧
Oh, Wiley. Why don't you take Mitchell and show him his room.
我知道你想在晚饭前休息会
I know you want to rest before dinner.
对 很高兴你来家里了
Yeah, glad to have you.
我还为你做了一大桌子菜呢
I have prepared, in your honor, a very great feast.
您不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
不行 我想为你准备这些
Oh, no! I wanted to! I wanted to!
艾琳舅妈 您不用这么麻烦的
You don't have to go through all this trouble, aunt Irene.
一点都不麻烦 奶油玉米惊喜马上就来
No, it's no trouble at all. A nice creamed corn surprise!
creamed corn:奶油玉米 美国中西部地区常见的配菜 由新鲜的玉米粒和奶油或牛奶做成的
谢谢您
Thank you.
孩儿他爹 我觉得小伙子们会相处的很好的
You know, I think these boys are gonna have a lot in common.
米切尔长得可真高呀 是不是
That Mitchell is very tall for his height. Don't you think?
快进来吧
Come on.
哎哟
Whoa!
冰球比赛开始了吗
Got any hockey on?
小心点
Watch the, uh... Way.
来吧
Come on.
怀利的房♥间
快来 快来
Come on, come on!
别不好意思 进来吧
All right. Come on in. Come on in.
好的 就站那
All right. Right here. Come on, come on.
你准备好了吗
Ok, you ready? Ready?
你准备好了吗 -开始吧
Are you ready? -Hit it.
天哪...
Oh...
怎么样 哈?
What do you think, huh?
你觉得我房♥间怎么样
What do you think?
很疯狂 对吧
What do you think? It's wild, right?
疯狂城市里的疯狂男孩的房♥间
A wild man's room in a wild man's city.
谢谢夸奖 这儿是你的床
Thanks, man. This is your bed right here.
还有...
And, uh...
是不是很性感
She's something, huh?
你妈妈肯定会喜欢她
I'm sure your ma would like her.
可别让我老妈迷惑了你
Don't let the old lady snow you, man. I mean,
我可是感情经历丰富的人
this guy's been around the block more than a few times.
你懂我意思吗 你了解了是吧
You know what I mean? You catch my drift, right?
你知道我在说什么吗
You picking up what I'm putting down?
哥们儿 我都懂
I'm with you all the way, bruh.
不错 不错
Cool, cool.
嘿 你玩冲浪是吗
Hey! So, you surf, huh?
嗯
Uh-huh.
真厉害
That's cool.
玩这个得有点禅意吧
Must be kind of zen-like.
你不太愿意搬来辛辛那提 是吧
I guess it's kinda hard for you to be in Cincinnati, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 希望你待在我家不会令你很痛苦
That's cool. I hope it won't be too painful for you stay here with us.
嘿 怀利 对不起
Hey, Wiley, I'm sorry.
我不是这个意思 我会尽量融入这里的
I...I didn't mean it that way. I'll make the best of it.
说不定咱们俩会很合得来呢
Who knows, we might just have ourselves some good times.
你真这样觉得吗
Think so?
你自带迷人气场 不是吗
You take the waves with you, right?
你不会失望的 老兄 辛辛那提是个很有意思的地方
You won't be disappointed, man. I mean, Cincinnati's a party town.
如果这里能有个人带你快活
If anybody can show you a good time here...
那一定是 怀利小子
The Wiley-man can.
你肯定会喜欢这里的同学 他们很有分寸 容易相处
I think you'll like the people here. They're very personal, very easy to make friends with.
快点吧 我可不想迟到
Come on. Don't want to be late.
怀利
Wiley.
这么着急干什么
Oh! What's the rush?
啊
Oh!
喂 看着点啊 兄弟
Whoa, watch it there, my man.
两次迟到=两小时留堂
行了 快进来
Ok. Come here.
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
那可是斯内克
That was Snake, man,
他是被公认为最有可能吃掉自己孩子的人
voted most likely to eat his young.
真不敢相信你还活着 你最好当心点
I can't believe you're still alive. You better watch your step if you know what's good for you.
下次他可能就没那么友善了 懂吗
'Cause he might not be so nice next time, ok?
好吧
Yeah.
行
Ok, cool.
好了 进教室吧
All right. Come on.
听着 你跟着我就会没事的 好吗
Ok, listen. Just...uh follow my lead, everything will be cool, all right?
听你的
Whatever you say, man.
好
All right.
早上好 同学们 早上好 科利先生
Good morning, class. Good morning, Mr. Cauley.
这是我表哥 米切尔 他从加州过来的
This is my cousin Mitchell. He's from California.
早上好 小伙子们
Good morning, gentlemen.
这个给您
Here you go.
他要把你的名字归档什么的
He's going to file your name and stuff.
大伙儿近来可好呀
How's it going, guys?
和平啊 老兄 爱与和平
Peace, my brother. Peace!
很高兴认识你 古森先生
We're pleased to meet you, Mr. Goosen.
欢迎来到中♥央♥中学 我是科利老师 这节课我们学习演讲
Welcome to Central High, and welcome to speech class. I'm Mr. Cauley.
随便找个座位 我们马上开始上课
Find yourself a seat. We'll get started.
现在大家正在准备做自我介绍
We're just getting ready to introduce ourselves.
谢谢 阿丽克西斯
Thank you, Alexis.
我帮你
Allow me.
杰克
Jackie-Jack.
真是一位绅士
A real live gentleman.
谁又能想得到呢
Who would have thought?
啊!
Whoa!
好了 谁想第一个来
Ok. So, who wants to be first?
上台介绍一下自己
Come up here. Tell us about yourself.
...你喜欢用按压式的还是挤压式的(洗发水)
...Do you use a pump? Do you use a squeeze?
说什么都行
Anything at all.
谢谢你 莫莉
Thank you, Molly.
我的名字是莫莉·瑞恩
Molly Ryan's my name.
我的绩点高达3.8
I have a 3.8 GPA.
GPA:Grade Point Average 平均学分绩点 是用于计算学生学习量的一种计量单位 按学期计算
我是国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织的培养人才
I'm the treasurer of Amnesty International,
总有一天 我会成为一位成功的律师
and some day, I will be a very successful attorney.
下一位
Next.
我的名字是斯内克
My name is Snake.
我不喜欢演讲课
I don't like speech.
我甚至都没有报名
I never even signed up for it.
我也没有爱好
And I ain't got no hobbies,
除非你管收集刀具和给我讨厌的人刺额头纹叫爱好
unless you call collecting knives and putting tattoos across foreheads of guys I don't like hobbies.
我的绩点高达1.1
And I have a 1.1 GPA.
一些脑子有病的肌肉男觉得我挤在紧身牛仔裤里的屁屁很性感
I refuse to starve myself so some brain-dead macho man
GAS:品牌名称 创建于1986年 总公♥司♥设于意大利 目前在全球35个国家设有专柜
但我绝不会为此减肥
will think my tush looks cute in a tight pair of GAS jeans.
早晚有一天 我吉宝...
Someday, the Jimbo...
...会成为一个体育解说员
...gonna be a sports announcer.
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
等着瞧吧
You watch.
我想成为阿尔·帕西诺的情奴
I want to be Al Pacino's love slave.
我叫荷塞·奥古斯托·拉斐尔·德拉帕拉
Jose Augusto Rafael de La Parra.
电影精选列表