He's not afraid of anything.
是吗
Is that right?
是这样吗 你害怕了
Is that right, man? You afraid?
你害怕我
You afraid of me?
你觉得用可怕的表情吓吓我 叫我几个绰号♥
You think giving me a tough look, calling me a few names,
把沙子放我储物柜里 就会逼我跟你动手吗
putting sand in my lockers gonna make me wanna fight you?
那你可就想错了
Well, you got another thing coming, man.
因为我根本不在乎你 你的学校 还有你的冰球比赛
'Cause I can't give two left testicles about you, your school or your hockey game.
我三个月后就要走了 三个月
I'm out of here in three months. Three months.
你觉得我会把时间浪费在你和其他人身上吗
You think I'm gonna waste time on you or anyone else?
你不值得 知道吗 没有人值得
You ain't worth it, brah. No one here is--no one.
妮基
Nikki!
格洛丽亚 要一起走吗
Gloria, you want a lift?
我要走了
I guess so.
等等我 老弟
Wait up, dude.
哎 别叫我老弟了 行吗
Aw, just stop, all right? Just stop with the dude stuff, man.
我还以为冲浪手会很厉害呢
I thought surfers were supposed to be so tough.
你想让我怎么样 逞英雄跟他们干架吗
What do you want me to do? Fight them all, be a hero?
对啊
Yeah.
至少做点什么吧
Yeah, do something, man.
至少比无动于衷强吧
It would have been better than walking away.
你就光站在那看着
You didn't do anything.
那样什么都解决不了的 我知道 因为我以前也是这样想的
What would it have solved? Nothing. I know, because I uesd to think it did.
那妮基呢
What about Nikki?
你就那样让她走了
You just let her go.
我让她走? 她自己走开了的
Let her go? She walked away from me.
而且你甚至不告诉我她是杰克的妹妹
Besides, you didn't even tell me she was Jack's sister.
我又不知道
I didn't know.
这不重要了 有什么意义呢
Hey, it doesn't matter. I... what's the point?
再过几个月我就要走了
I'm outta here in a few months.
你真让我失望
You really disappoint me, man.
Diesel--Tip Of My Tougue
怀利
Wiley.
妮基
Nikki.
妮基 我要和你谈谈
Nikki, I need to speak to you.
不麻烦了好吗 不重要的
Don't bother, ok? It doesn't matter.
你根本不给我解释的机会
You never gave me a chance to explain.
我知道你过几个月就走了 所以不用找麻烦了
I know you're leaving in a few months, so it's not worth the hassle.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
那也不用解释了 因为你是对的 不用多说了
Yeah? Well, don't bother. Because you know, it's something you're right. It's not worth the hassle.
* 但我知道我真正想说什么 *
* But I know what my heart wants to say. *
* 无论如何我都要让你知道 *
* I've got to let you know for worse or for better. *
* 纵有千万种方式可以告诉你 *
* There's a hundred ways that I could show you. *
* 但这都无所谓 *
* But it wouldn't matter. *
* 是时候吐露心声了 我会尽量长话短说 *
* It's time to tell you, and I'll try to keep it simple. *
* 我知道你想听到什么 *
* I know what you want to hear. *
* 为何你每次靠近 我便失言 *
* Why do I forget every time you get near? *
* 我对你欲言又止 *
* You're right on the tip of my tongue. *
* 你让我如鲠在喉 *
* Right on the tip of my tongue. *
* 你让我有口难言 *
* Right on the tip of my tongue. *
* 有口难言 *
* On the tip of my tongue. *
* 告诉我你从我眼中看到了什么 *
* Look in my eyes and tell me what do you see. *
* 我在向你传达爱意 *
* There's a message that I'm sending *
* 希望你能收到 *
* and I hope you'll receive. *
* 我的善意缠绕在话语中 *
* Words get tangled up in good intentions. *
* 我知道我真正想说什么 *
* I know what my heart wants to say. *
怀利 快醒醒 我得跟你说点事
Wiley, wake up, man. Wake up. I have to tell you something.
快起来 快起来
Come on. Get up. Get up. Come on.
我做了个梦
I had this dream.
我梦见自己碰到一个海浪
There was this wave,
老弟 这可不是那种小风小浪
and dude, it w... It was not this gidget old fart wave.
Mugamba:穆甘巴山 魔兽世界中的一座山峰
这个浪高大如山
It was the big Mugamba--
绝无仅有 一生只遇见一次的日食浪
I mean the one you ain't get another chance, the solar eclipse wave.
而我正在浪上 顺利地骑着它
And I was riding it, dude--I, styling, big-time--
后来我看见了一条庞大的鲨鱼
Until I see this mondo shark--
它把嘴张得像孔雀鱼一样
made jaws look like a guppy, man.
它的名字叫皮皮
And his name was Pepe.
皮皮
Pepe?
对 而且他朝我这边游过来
Pepe. And he starts coming my way,
但之后他停下来了 他看着我的眼睛
But then he stops and he looks me in the eye.
然后他竟然用西班牙语对我说
And he says-- in spanish, no less--
La ola es mia.
我在梦里说了西班牙语
I spoke spanish in my dream, man.
因为我马上就听懂了他说的是什么
'Cause right away i knew it what he was saying.
“这个浪是我的”
"The wave is mine."
这个浪是我的
The wave is mine.
然后我就醒了
Then I woke up.
你把我叫醒就为了给我讲你这愚蠢的梦吗
You woke me up to tell me a lousy dream?
你开玩笑吗 我们需要知道的一切都在梦里
Are you kidding? Everything we need to know is in our dreams, man.
梦境可是启迪心灵的窗户
They're windows to enlightenment.
所以 这个鲨鱼叫皮皮
So...what did this shark--Pepe?
对
Yeah.
皮皮跟你说什么了
What did pepe tell you?
很显然 杰克就是那条鲨鱼
Well, it's obvious that... that Jack is the shark
妮基是海浪
and Nikki's the wave,
他不想让我接近他妹妹
and he doesn't want me near his sister.
这个浪是我的
La ola es mia.
这个浪是我的
The wave is mine.
杰克会做什么 他会像鲨鱼一样扑向我
So what does he do? He comes at me like a shark.
他想把我吓跑 不再接近那个浪
He's trying to scare me away from the wave, man.
重点是
The point is?
重点就是当你发现了一个完美的海浪或者别的东西
The point is, when you got a perfect wave, a perfect anything,
努力争取就行了
You go for it.
不必担心别人的嘲讽
You don't worry about what the shark has to stuff up his butt.
我是说 总会有人在嘲讽
I mean they will always be sharks,
但怎么能错过这种空前绝后的海浪呢
but how often does this perfect once-in-a-life-time wave come along?
什么意思 你要和杰克干架吗
What does that mean? You're gonna fight Jack?
这样做 甘地棺材板都盖不住了
And have Gandhi roll over in his grave?
我不会这样做的 而且...
I don't think so. Besides...
不和鲨鱼争斗 也可以得到海浪
you don't have to fight the shark to fight for the wave.
来吧 怀利
Come on, Wiley.
马上 我马上来
Hold on. I'm coming.
别停下啊 你继续走 我没事
Don't stop. Go on ahead. I'm fine.
没事的 多谢你关心我啊
That's okay. Yeah, thanks... thanks for asking.
嘿 他来这儿干嘛
Hey, what's he doing here?
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
不能
No.
那什么时候合适
Then what's a good time?
比赛结束我找你
After the game, then.
等比赛结束
After the game.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 他不会觉得咱们会带他玩吧
Jack, he doesn't really think he's gonna play, does he?
我不知道他怎么想
I don't know what he thinks,
反正他最好滚蛋
but he'd better leave.
杰克 要不让那傻子上吧
Hey, Jack. Why don't you just let the moron play?
为什么
What for?
我们让他玩 就可以看他被打爆了
If we let him play, at least we can watch him get his butt kicked.
好啊 这个想法不错
Hey, yeah! I like that one, man.
能再加个人吗
You guys got room for one more?
特拉维斯 你下场吧
Travis, you're off.
拜拜 加州男孩 哈哈哈
Adios, California boy. Ha ha ha!
呃... 你们有多的球杆吗
Uh, you guys have a stick?
往前走啊 小白脸
Don't stop here, moondoggie.
进球去吧 冲浪男孩
Go get them, surfer.
太棒了
Yes.
刚刚那球真不错
That was pretty good.
妮基 别去
Nikki, wait.
打他啊 米切尔
Go after him, Mitchell.
打他呀
Come on, man.
上吧
Get him, man.
来啊 打我
Come on. Let's go.
电影精选列表