真不错
Impressive.
你绝对不认识这个 快来
Oh, you'll never get this one. Come here.
就这个
This one right here.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
嗯... 红姜花
Um, Ginger.
非常好
Very good.
这种花喜水
Loves the water.
像我一样
My kind of flower.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 这个很常见 你肯定知道这是什么
Oh, this one's a gimme. You gotta get this one.
就这个
Right here.
米切尔
Mitchell!
米切尔
Mitchell!
哔哔
Beep-beep!
哈哈 吓到了吧
Ha ha! Got you!
Jeremy Jordan--My Love Is Good Enough
* 好的 宝贝 *
* Good, baby, yeah. *
* 唔 耶 *
* Woo, woo, woo, yeah. *
嘿
Hey!
这里太适合轮滑了 可不能错过呀
Can't pass this up! It's too perfect!
我们会被踢出馆的
You're gonna get us kicked out of here.
* 告诉我 宝贝 你想要什么 *
* ...tell me what you want, baby. *
* 我会给你更多 *
* I'll give you more than you need. *
哇哦 哈哈
Whoa! Ha ha!
喂 等等我
Hey! Wait up!
* 我要怎样做 *
* Won't you show me what it takes *
* 才能让你注意我 *
* for you to notice me. *
* 唔喔唔喔 *
* Whoa, whoa *
* 我开着私人豪车接你 *
* If I picked you up in my personal limousine *
* 簇拥你在玫瑰里 *
* and showered you with roses. *
* 用美酒佳肴打动你 *
* I would wine and dine you like I have a mind to. *
* 如果需要这些来证明 宝贝 *
* If that's what it takes to prove, baby. *
* 我的爱已足够 *
* My love is good enough. *
* 唔 *
* Whoo! *
* 足够与你开始爱情 *
* Good enough place to start. *
你太疯狂了
You are so crazy.
三个星期了 你是我见过的第一个笑容
You know, you were the first smiling face I've seen in three weeks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Huntington Beach:亨廷顿海滩 位于加利福尼亚州内陆 以灿烂的阳光和强大的波浪而闻名 人们来到这里骑车 逛街 冲浪 摆脱世间的喧嚣
你去过亨廷顿海滩看落日吗
Have you ever been to Huntington Beach? Watch the sunset?
我没有去过海滩
Never been to the beach.
有朝一日 你一定得来洛杉矶看一次日落
Someday, you've got to get to L.A. and watch the sunset.
你肯定很想家吧
You must be pretty homesick, huh?
现在不想了
Not right now.
小伙子 我有话要跟你说
Young man, can I see you a second?
我今天玩得很开心
I had a really good time today.
我们可以再出来玩
Maybe we can do this again.
我知道一家很棒的餐厅 食物很美味 也有很多人
I know this great restaurant. Good food, lots of people.
我们可以一起去
We could have a good time.
听起来不错 周五去可以吗
Sounds good to me. How about Friday?
好啊
Okay.
我该走了
That's my bus.
哦 我忘了 我和怀利约好了周五晚上去市区的
Oh,sh... Uh, I was supposed to go out on the town with Wiley Friday night.
那就带他一起来吧
Well, bring him along.
我不知道他能否找到女伴
I don't know if he can find a date.
我可以带个朋友
I could bring a friend.
可以啊
Cool.
好了 再见啦 米切尔·古森
Ok, well. Good-bye, Mitchell Goosen.
我觉得我开始喜欢辛辛那提了
I think I'm starting to like Cincinnati!
酷
Cool.
哇哦
Whoa!
牛啊
Whoa!
嘿嘿 我久违的小表弟 你在干啥呢
Hey! Hey! How's my long-lost cousin doing?
今天兴致怎么那么好
What are you happy about?
是爱情呀 老弟
It's called amore, bro.
你在浪费水
Hey, you're wasting water.
她叫什么
What's her name?
妮基 我和她周五晚上去约会
Nikki. I got a date with her Friday night.
我们周五晚上要一起出去的啊
We're supposed to go out Friday night.
给你找了个女伴
Got you one, too.
什么 你给我找了个约会对象
You did what? You got me a date?
那她必须得是个美人我才去
Well, she better be a babe if you want me to say yes!
我周五晚上应酬可多了
I get dozens of offers for friday night.
她最好眼睛牙齿都很好看
She better have nice eyes and really nice teeth.
南非的南湾
South bay, South Africa.
杳无人烟
No one around.
没有摄像机 没有赞助商
No cameras. No sponsors.
只有大鹅 和海浪
Just the goose and the wave.
goose:鹅 Goosen:主角的姓氏
一个巨浪
And a sweet wave it is.
6... 不 7英尺高的断点浪
6...no, 7-foot point break right.
像洗衣机一样汹涌
Spittin' like a washing machine.
一个超帅的翻越
An awesome ride.
甚至比超帅还帅 因为他在辛辛那提
Even more awesome because he's in Cincinnati.
是的 辛辛那提 前所未见
Yes, Cincinnati. Never been done before.
米切尔
Mitchell!
米切尔
Mitchell!
喂 米切尔
Hey, Mitchell!
你觉得格洛丽亚会喜欢那种被孤立和误解
Hey, do you think that Gloria would go for the alienated, misunderstood,
走在社会边缘上的那种造型吗
kind of walking-on-the-fringe-of-society kind of look?
这不就是你每天的造型吗
Isn't that what you wear every day?
对哦
Yeah.
好吧 大聪明 时尚先生
All right. Mr. Smart guy, Mr. GQ.
《GQ》是一本创刊于1931年的美国男性时尚杂♥志♥
帮我挑挑衣服吧
Help me pick something out.
我看看你都有什么
Let's see what you got.
Right Said Fred--I'm Too Sexy
* 我太性感了 比我的爱还性感 *
* I'm too sexy for my love, *
* 比我的爱还性感 *
* too sexy for my love. *
* 爱要离开我了 *
* Love's going to leave me. *
* 我太性感了 比我的衬衫还性感 *
* I'm too sexy for my shirt, *
* 比我的衬衫还性感 *
* too sexy for my shirt. *
* 性感到过分啊 *
* So sexy it hurts. *
* 我太性感了 比米兰还性感 *
* And I'm too sexy for Milan, *
* 比纽约和日本还性感 *
* too sexy for Milan, New York, and Japan. *
* 我太性感了 比你的派对还性感 *
* I'm too sexy for your party, *
* 比你的派对还性感 *
* too sexy for your party. *
* 性感到跳迪斯科 *
* No way I'm disco dancing. *
* 我是模特 你明白吗 *
* I'm a model, you know what I mean? *
* 我用小猫步来转向 *
* And I do my little turn on the catwalk. *
* 走猫步啊走猫步 *
* Yeah, on the catwalk. *
* 走猫步啊走猫步 *
* On the catwalk, yeah. *
* 我用小猫步来转向 *
* I do my little turn on the catwalk. *
你不是我表弟
You are not my cousin.
得了吧 我快受不了了
Oh, come on. I give up.
大力水手 他是个伟大的人 你知道为什么吗
Popeye. The other was a great man. Do you know why?
从不去男士美发俱乐部
Never joined the hair club for men?
错 因为他的座右铭是“我就是我”
Wrong. Because his motto was "I am what I am."
你觉得大力水手会担心因为他穿的不好看
Do you think Popeye ever worried about what he wore
而没法泡到奥利佛·奥尔吗
just so he can get Olive Oyl in the sack.
Olive Oyl:1929年动画《大力水手》中男主角Popeye的女友
我觉得他不会 你知道为什么吗
I should say not to. And do you know why?
他是同性恋
He was gay?
因为他就是他
Because he is what he is.
嗯...
Hmm...
你好 嗯...
Hello. Uh...uh,
格... 格洛丽亚 我是怀利
G-Gloria, I'm Wiley.
这是... 你好吗
This is... How you doing?
啊... 我会开车
Um, I can drive.
咱们在退潮前去码头看看如何
Hey, what do you say we go down to the waterfront before it shallows?
我觉得不错
Sounds like a plan to me.
是的 我刚拿到驾驶证
Yes, that's right. I just got the old driver's license.
那你可真棒呢
Well, hey, that's nice.
电影精选列表