(美国北卡罗来纳州勒琼营-海军陆战队基地)
快点 快点 快点 快
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Move it!
爬上那根绳子
Up that rope!
动起来 再快点 再快点
Move it! Faster, faster!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
干得很好
Nice work.
放松点 少校
At ease, Major.
你已经赢了
You've won.
永远不要放松警惕 少校
Never let your guard down, Major,
即便你认为你会赢
even when you think you've won.
我谨代表博西克总统和我本人
On behalf of President Bosik and myself,
今天我们很高兴在这里宣布
we are pleased to be here today to announce
我们打算签署一份协议
that we intend to sign an agreement,
这将使阿斯托维亚能源独♥立♥
which will make Astovia energy independent,
同时为我们提供清洁的石油和天然气
while providing clean oil and gas for us
在美国的家里
here at home in America.
-你好 山姆大叔 -嗨
- Hi, Uncle Sam. - Hey.
那看起来很疼
That looked like it hurt.
确实很疼
It did.
他是个好老师
He's a good teacher.
嗯
Hm.
我碰到了你的老朋友托拜厄斯·马斯特斯
I ran into your old buddy Tobias Masters
在将军的退休宴会上
at the general's retirement party.
老好人 托比
Mm, good old Toby.
他对联合特种作战司令部的任命颇感自豪
He's quite proud of the JSOC designation.
是吗? 托比真不错
Yeah? Good for Toby.
我很自豪能加入海军陆战队
I'm proud to be in MARSOC.
对我来说已经足够好了
It's good enough for me.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud,
能成为首批入选的女性之一
being one of the first women selected
为海军陆战队特种作战部队服务
for Marine Corps Special Operations.
这不是一件容易的事
It's no easy task.
顺便说一句 将军告诉我
Incidentally, the general told me,
当然 这是私下的
off the record, of course,
进入♥联♥合特种作战司令部的人选里 应该有你
that the JSOC selection, it should've been you.
如果你告诉任何人 我就跟你断绝关系 好吗?
If you tell anyone that, I'll disown you, okay?
我可是在你遗嘱里的人?
I'm in your will?
是啊 我有几个前妻
Yeah, got a couple ex-wives
都希望我能写遗嘱里 但是…
that are hopin' for a mention, but...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
但你是我最喜欢的侄女
But you are my favorite niece.
我是你唯一的侄女
I am your only niece.
现在你是我唯一的依靠了 艾莉森
You are my only anything at this point, Allison.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, you too.
引导各国是很重要的
It is important to usher nations
这些国家都落后于美国
that are behind the United States in progress
进入新世界
into the new world.
这非常重要
It's incredibly important
给他们所需的措施
to give them the measures they need.
那么...你还是这位总统的忠实粉丝吗?
So... still a big fan of this president?
别跟我提他 山姆大叔
Don't even get me started, Uncle Sam.
你知道我对这家伙的感觉
You know how I feel about this guy.
告诉我你为什么这么恨他?
Tell me why you hate him so much.
我不恨他
I don't hate him.
我只是…我觉得他不应该在这个位置上
I just... I don't think he deserves to be where he's at.
这家伙这辈子什么都有了
The guy's had everything in his life
就等人放在银盘子里递给他
handed to him on a silver platter,
却还在宣扬这种努力工作和纪律严明的运动?
and yet preaches this campaign of hard work and discipline?
是啊 我打赌他的生活很轻松
Yeah, sure, I bet life's pretty easy
当你有了安全网
when you've got a safety net
就像达拉斯·爱德华兹出生的地方一样
like Dallas Edwards was born into,
到处都是金钱和关系
all money and connections.
把他放到现实世界里
Put that guy in the real world,
他不会被选为捕狗员的
he wouldn't get elected dog catcher.
我认识的猎鹰并不是你想的那样
Well, the Falcon I know is not the man you think he is.
猎鹰?
Falcon?
猎鹰对总统的代号♥
Falcon's codename for the president.
好吧 随你怎么叫他 山姆大叔
Okay, well, call him whatever you want, Uncle Sam.
这个人很软弱
The man is soft.
我会当面告诉他
I'd tell him to his face.
- 当真? -当然
- Really? - Hell yeah.
你可能就是这么做的
You might just be doing that.
当然
Sure.
你准备好为山姆大叔工作了吗?
You ready to come work for Uncle Sam?
我已经为山姆大叔工作了
I already work for Uncle Sam.
不是在军队里
Not in the military.
我是说我自己
I meant me,
这个山姆大叔 怀特曼
this Uncle Sam, Waitman.
特勤局?
Secret Service?
我们在找一个和你受过完全一样的训练的人
We are looking for someone with your exact training,
到目前为止 你是大家最喜欢的人选
and you are, by far, everyone's favorite choice.
答案要么是......要么不是
The answer is either yes... or no.
当然好
Hell yes.
(华盛顿特区 星期二早上7点)
你在想什么?
What's on your mind?
我只是在想怎么做
I'm just thinking how
伟人之所以伟大 在于他们如何处理压力
what makes the greats great is how they handle pressure.
林肯在整个总统任期内都处于压力之下
Lincoln was under pressure his entire presidency,
国家的命运在他的肩上
the fate of the country on his shoulders.
罗斯福是在大萧条时期当选的
FDR was elected in the middle of a depression,
然后不得不在战争中航行
then had to navigate the world at war.
而华盛顿 他在战争中游刃有余
And Washington, he navigated war,
在和平中航行
navigated peace,
然后就离开了权力的宝座
then just stepped away from power
他本可以继续它的权利的
when he could've simply kept it.
你好像从没来过这里一样
You act like you've never been here before.
我是说 你和我一起度过了多少个暑假?
I mean, how many summertime vacations did you take with me?
我带你去了多少次
How many times did I take you
到华盛顿纪念碑的顶端?
to the top of the Washington Monument?
这是不一样的 那只是假期
Well, that's different. That's just vacation.
哦
Oh.
现在 我住在这里了
Now, I live here.
第一天到特勤局
So first day in Secret Service.
我做些什么?
What am I doing?
你觉得咖啡怎么样?
How do you feel about coffee?
(白宫 周二早上7点)
我们已经讨论过一遍又一遍了?
We've gone over this time and time again, okay?
他在这件事上很固执
He's got his heels dug in on this one.
马克 你我都知道
Mark, you and I both know
这将是灾难性的
this is going to be disastrous
对于我们在该地区的合作伙伴
for our partners in the region,
更不用说是一场公♥关♥噩梦了
not to mention a public relations nightmare!
你知道总统的立场
You know the president's position.
-但是 -先生们
- But hey-- - Gentlemen.
-总统先生 -对不起 总统先生
- Mr. President. - I'm sorry, Mr. President,
他坚持要和你谈谈
he insisted on talking to you.
…先生 总统先生 你真的想这么做吗?
...Mr. President, is this really what you want to do?
尤其是国会…好吧
Especially when Congress...Okay.
甜甜圈巡逻吗?
Doughnut patrol?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
每个人都要从基层做起
Everybody's gotta start somewhere.
没错
Yup.
通过支持博西克总统
By supporting President Bosik,
我们正在帮助建立政♥治♥稳定
we're helping to create political stability
在世界上一个非常重要的角落
in a very important corner of the world.
东欧的卡特尔利用了阿斯托夫的油田
Eastern European cartels have used the Astovian oil fields
作为一个存钱罐 资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 毒品
as a piggy bank, funding terrorism, narcotics,
贩卖♥♥...任何事 任何东西
trafficking-- Anything and everything.
所以不管你怎么看
So no matter which way you look at it,
这是正确的做法
it's the right thing to do.
关于卡特尔 先生
Regarding the cartels, sir.
-先生 -你看过每日简报了
电影精选列表