去他妈的
Fuck it.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我们能离开这鬼地方吗?
Can we get the hell out of this place?
当然可以 先生
Absolutely, sir.
装甲兵在路上了
Cavalry's on the way.
救援队说他们30分钟后到
Extraction team says they'll be here in 30.
为什么要等?
Why wait?
你确定吗 先生?
Are you sure about that, sir?
他们叫我猎鹰可不是白叫的
They don't call me Falcon for nothing.
这个…
This...
这个我能开
This I got.
德国-美军拉姆施泰因空军基地
这里是拉姆施泰因空军基地
This is Ramstein Air Base calling
你的飞机正在接近我们的领空
unidentified aircraft approaching our airspace.
请确认
Please identify.
拉姆施泰因空军基地 我是空军一号♥
Ramstein Air Base, this is Air Force One
请求降落
requesting permission to land.
猎鹰在机上
I have Falcon on board.
再说一遍吗?
Say again?
拉姆施泰因 我是空军一号♥
Ramstein, this is Air Force One,
代号♥- 5 鹰1 - 9 - 2
code delta-five-eagle one-niner-delta-two,
请求允许降落
requesting permission to land.
猎鹰在机上
I have Falcon on board.
拉姆斯坦 我是达拉斯·爱德华兹总统
Ramstein, this is President Dallas Edwards
我在空军一号♥上
on board Air Force One.
从你东面靠近
Approaching from your east.
带我们进去
Bring us on in.
很高兴您能回来 总统先生
Nice to have you back, Mr. President.
总统先生 请准备
Mr. President, stand by.
倒数三 二 一
And three, two, one.
下午好
Good afternoon.
空军一号♥被击落已经过去两周了
It has been two weeks since the downing of Air Force One,
以及许多值得信赖的
and the tragic loss of so many
同事和朋友的不幸逝世
trusted colleagues and friends.
在未来的日子里 将举♥行♥听证会
In the days to come, there will be hearings
并对这一懦夫袭击的策划和实施过程
and investigations into how this cowardly attack
进行调查
was planned and executed.
调查结果将公之于众
The findings will be made public.
任何有罪或同谋者
Anyone found culpable or complicit
将首当其冲
will face the full brunt
将面临美♥利♥坚♥合众国司法系统的严厉打击
of the United States of America's judicial system,
以及其军事力量难以承受的重压
and the unbearable weight of her military might.
今晚 我能坐在这里 活着
I sit here this evening, alive,
这要归功于空军一号♥上的
thanks to the bravery and courageousness
特勤人员的英勇无畏精神
of our Secret Service agents aboard Air Force One,
其中大部分人为了保护我献出了生命
most of whom gave their lives to ensure my protection.
他们是我的朋友 我的知己
These were my friends, my confidants,
在许多方面 他们是我的家人
in many ways, my family.
我们伟大的国家对悲剧并不陌生
Our great nation is no stranger to tragedy.
现在最重要的是我们如何应对
What is most important now is how we respond,
我们接下来要做什么
what we do next.
我们会从垫子上站起来
We will get up off of the mat.
我们要过最充实的生活
We will live our fullest lives.
我们将恪守我们的理想和正直的道德
We will adhere to our ideals and our morals with integrity.
这就是我们纪念逝者的方式
That is how we will honor those whom we have lost.
这就是我们纪念英雄的方式
That is how we will honor the heroes
为国献身的人
who have given their lives in service.
我们不会像受伤的动物一样盲目地攻击
We will not lash out blindly like a wounded animal.
我们不会用表演
We will not engage in the performative
或戏剧来安抚我们的恐惧
or theatrical to soothe our fears.
我们不会向一个抽象概念宣战
We will not declare war on an abstract
重新获得控制的幻觉
to regain the illusion of control.
我们不会重复过去的错误
We will not repeat the mistakes of our past.
我们将承认令人不安的现实
We will acknowledge the uncomfortable reality
会有人希望我们受到伤害
that there will be those that wish us harm.
危险总是在我们广阔世界的阴影中徘徊
Dangers will always linger in the shadows of our vast world.
暴君会寻求权力
Tyrants will seek power,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会试图恐吓
and terrorists will attempt to intimidate.
我们将保持警惕
And while we will remain vigilant,
我们也必须确保
we must also be sure
不要在绝望的土地上播种
not to seed the grounds of despair
让谎言和虚假的承诺得以滋生
that allow their lies and false promises to grow
在绝望的人心中
in the minds of the desperate.
我们会愈合
We will heal,
我们会成长
we will grow,
我们将共同前进
and we will move forward together.
愿上帝保佑你
May God bless you,
愿上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
and God bless the United States of America.
电影精选列表