- Sir. - You've seen the daily briefings.
所有针对美国的秘密威胁
All the back channel threats against the United States,
对你不利 先生
against you, sir.
美国什么时候开始害怕了
Since when has the United States been afraid
是这个贩毒集团还是其他的 琼斯先生
of this cartel, or any other, Mr. Jones?
这一切是怎么回事?听起来并不是
What's the deal with all that? Doesn't sound like
每个人都同意总统的观点
everyone agrees with the president.
我们不搞政♥治♥ 我们工作是保护
We don't do politics. We do protection.
-早上好 总统先生 -是的 先生
- Good morning, Mr. President. - Yes, sir.
早上好 副总统女士
Good morning, Madam Vice President.
那我们对选民的承诺呢?
What about the promises we made to our voters?
他们希望我们以不同的方式做事
They expect us to do things differently.
一切都没有改变
Nothing has changed.
大局观 各位
Big picture, everyone.
但是总统先生 你真的在看吗
But Mr. President, are you really looking
在你的第一个任期这么早就向国会发起挑战?
to take on Congress this early in your first term?
你听到总统的话了吗?
Did you hear the president?
你可能不喜欢它
You may not like it,
但你♥他♥妈♥最好别插手
but you goddamn well better get behind it.
你肯定已经知道了
As you no doubt already know,
今天的安保日程安排是 猎鹰要拍一张政♥治♥照片
today's agenda has Falcon doing a political photo op
在新闻发布室
in the press room,
然后在玫瑰花♥园♥举♥行♥活动
followed by an event in the Rose Garden.
特工的安保定位和细节将随后公布
Agent strategic positioning and details to follow.
大家要保持警惕 做好准备 还有什么问题吗?
Stay alert, stay ready. Any questions?
甜甜圈的职责?
Doughnut duty, huh?
看起来很适合你 迈尔斯
Looks good on you, Miles.
那么...你觉得我们的总统怎么样?
So... what do you think of our president?
我觉得他像位总统
I think he's the president.
得了吧
Come on.
我知道参议员侄子
I know about what happened with that, uh,
和你之间的事
senator's nephew and you.
一个不值得的人
Somebody who didn't deserve it
没必要把一切都交给了他
got everything handed to him,
就像爱德华兹一样
just like Edwards.
我是说 这家伙出身豪门
I mean, the guy was born into money.
他到哪儿都能得到优待
He got preferential treatment everywhere he went,
还有 你可别出去乱说
and, don't say anything,
在他妻子去世后
but when his wife died,
他又打出了同情牌 以求当选
he played the sympathy card to get elected.
哇
Wow.
我们服务的是总统 而非为人
We serve the chair, not the man.
你说话像你叔叔
You sound like your uncle.
你不必教她 她很了解自己的工作
She sounds like somebody who understands her job.
要知道 她将来会做得很好的
You know, in the future you would do well
把你的意见藏在心里吧 理查兹探员
to keep your opinions to yourself, Agent Richards.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 走吧 快走
All right, let's go, move.
出去
Move out.
你的嘴闭得好
Good job keeping your mouth shut.
当他给你机会说出你的感受时
When he gave you the opportunity to say how you feel--
听着 我在酒吧说的话是我们之间的事
Look, what I said at the bar was between us.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
严格来说 现在 我觉得做甜甜圈是我的工作
Well, technically, right now, I think doughnut duty is my job.
不要担心甜甜圈巡逻
Don't worry about doughnut patrol.
这是我们为新人准备的
It's something we do for rookies.
通常 员工餐厅会有一个人
Usually, there's a guy from commissary
负责甜甜圈和咖啡
who handles the doughnuts and coffee.
他们这样做是为了看你是否抱怨
They do that to see if you complain.
爱抱怨的人是不会长久的
Complainers don't last long.
我没有抱怨
And I didn't complain.
别太在意 我已经打过电♥话♥了
Now, leave that be, I already called.
员工餐厅的位置会有人来接替你的
Somebody from commissary is gonna come pick that up.
山姆大叔 我告诉过你 我不想要特殊待遇
Uncle Sam, I told you, I don't want special treatment.
-我能行 -艾莉森
- I got this. - Allison,
你没有得到任何特殊待遇
you're not getting any special treatment.
我要你回家收拾你的东西
I need you to go home, pack your stuff,
好好睡一觉 好吗?
and get some sleep, okay?
-我需要你明天精神饱满 -明天怎么了?
- I need you fresh tomorrow. - What happens tomorrow?
我的一个探员请了病假
One of my agents called in sick,
所以我需要你加入我的团队
so I need you on the team.
你要上空军一号♥
You're on Air Force One.
(阿斯托维亚-罗季诺夫将军基地)
我们需要卡车 快点把卡车开出来
We need the trucks. Bring the trucks out quickly.
来吧 我们走吧 他们在哪里?
Come on. Let's go! Where are they?
我们已经等了一个小时了
We've been waiting for an hour!
将军让我们走 我们就走
When the general says that we go, we go.
来 跟我来 快点
Come, follow me this way. Hurry.
我们将共同创造
We will, together, produce
为我们两国提供清洁、高效的石油和天然气
clean, efficient oil and gas for both of our nations
以最安全的方式
in the safest way possible.
为了完善我们的共同协议
And to consummate our joint agreement,
作为对你的尊重
and as a show of respect
以及对博西克总统的支持
and support for President Bosik,
我们将在阿斯托维亚见面
we will be meeting in Astovia
并签署这一历史性协议
for the signing of this historic deal.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我想说的是...
I'd like to say that the--
托马·哈萨克 我曾经的朋友
Toma Hasak, a man I once counted as a friend,
而且是个非常聪明的人
and very intelligent person.
但并不代表我会允许你这么做
Why would you think that I would ever allow you
为我们的石油与美国人达成协议
to broker a deal with Americans for our oil?
我常说什么 巴林?
What do I always say, Bahrudin?
"都是石油惹的祸"
"It's all about oil."
正确 都是石油惹的祸
Yeah, it's all about the oil.
多亏了你帮忙安排的交易
Oil that, thanks to the deal you helped arrange,
这些石油现在将流入美国人的手中 而不是我的手中
will now flow into American hands instead of mine.
他们付给你多少钱?
How much did they pay you?
他们没有给我钱 他们没有
They didn't pay me, they didn't--
你和我们的傀儡总统
You and this puppet president of ours,
你们俩出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的国家
you both sold out our country!
不 不 我们没有
No, no, we didn't--
什么?你说什么?
What? What you say?
我不是叛徒 我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor, I'm not a traitor!
-我没听清 -我不是叛徒
- I'm not hearing you. - I'm not a traitor!
把磁带拿掉 让我能听到他的声音
Take off this tape that I can hear him.
什么?
What?
-我爱我的国家 -你爱你的国家?
- I love my country. - You love your country?
你表现的方式很有趣 对吧?
It's funny way how you show it, huh?
但我知道 我从未偷过一分钱
But I do! I never steal a cent.
这笔交易……这笔交易对我们有利
This deal... this deal will be good for us,
只要你给它一个机会
if only you give it a chance.
如果你相信这些 你就是个傻瓜
You are a fool if you believe that,
一个背叛自己人♥民♥的傻瓜
a fool who betrayed his own people.
杀了这个白♥痴♥
Shoot this idiot.
不
No!
不 不
No, don't!
这对我们两国都有好处
This is great for both of our nations,
我们会一起工作的
and we, uh, will work--
爱德华兹总统说对了一件事
President Edwards is right about one thing.
明天将是历史性的一天
Tomorrow's going to be historic.
(AFO航♥班♥飞行数据物流代理 吉姆·理查探员 周二晚8点)
我们进入了
We are in.
(美国弗吉尼亚州斯塔福德)
(发现目标)
(美国弗吉尼亚州斯塔福德 晚上8点25分)
喂?
Hello?
亲爱的?
Honey?
各位?
Guys?
爸爸
Daddy.
你要打电♥话♥请病假 说明天的航♥班♥飞不了
You're going to call in sick for tomorrow's flight.
我没看到你拿电♥话♥
I don't see you picking up the phone.
电影精选列表