我们重新开始录音
we'll just start recording again.
总统先生……
And Mr. President...
我需要一场精彩的演出
I need a good performance.
当你说完了该说的话
The moment you've said what you're supposed to say,
我会叫我的人离开 她就可以自♥由♥了
I'll call off my men, and she can go free.
约瑟夫 发生什么事了?
Yosef, what's happened?
听起来她已经开始了
Sounds like she is already.
她在上面
She's up there!
射她 射她
Shoot her, shoot her!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away!
机♥枪♥在哪里?
Where is the machine gun?
看来你寡不敌众啊 将军
Looks like you're outnumbered, General.
你输了
You lose.
你还是我的人♥质♥
You are still my hostage.
我什么也没失去
I've lost nothing.
你失去了一切
You've lost everything.
你只是还不知道而已
You just don't know it yet.
我们之间的区别在于 你心肠太软
The difference between us is that you are soft,
因为你是弱者
because you are weak.
我不是
And I am not.
我准备好战斗了
I am ready to fight.
挡我者死
I will kill anyone in my way.
我会杀死成千上万的人
I'll kill thousands, tens of thousands,
为我的人♥民♥和国家伸张正义
for the justice of my people and my country.
这就是为什么我会赢
That is why I will win.
这就是为什么你肯定会输
That is why you will most certainly lose.
你越来越烦人了 迈尔斯探员
You grow tiresome, Agent Miles.
我们到此为止
We're done here.
谢谢……
Thanks...
达拉斯
Dallas.
-不客气 -是的
- You're welcome. - Yeah.
是啊 别不习惯 好吗?
Yeah, don't get used to it, all right?
我不会的
I won't.
我是特别探员艾莉森·迈尔斯
This is Special Agent Allison Miles.
猎鹰很安全
Falcon is safe and secure.
重复一遍 猎鹰安全了
I repeat, I have Falcon secure.
立即需要撤离坐标 完毕
Need extraction coordinates immediately, over.
猎鹰还活着 重复 猎鹰还活着
Falcon's alive. I repeat, Falcon's alive.
我有总统所在位置的坐标
I have the coordinates of the president's location.
参谋长马克·米勒正在赶往该地区
Chief of Staff Mark Miller is in the area,
他已经上路了
and is on his way.
空军已出动
Air Force activated.
这真是个好消息
That-that-that's great news.
把坐标发给我
Send me the coordinates.
我们就在附近 我们马上过去
We're nearby. We'll head right there.
总统先生
Mr. President!
-马克 -很高兴看到你还活着
- Mark! - It's good to see you alive!
马克米勒……
Mark Miller...
特别探员艾莉森·迈尔斯
Special Agent Allison Miles.
总统生存的很大一部分原因
A large portion of the president's survival
可以归功于你 迈尔斯特工
can be chalked up to you, Agent Miles.
这是我的工作 先生
Just doing my job, sir.
总统先生 我们需要立即向您汇报
Mr. President, we need to debrief you immediately
这样我们就可以发表声明了
so that we can issue a statement.
东边有个小机场 我们要从那里起飞
There's a small airfield east, which we'll take off from,
我们谈话的时候他可以帮你处理伤口
and he can take care of wounds while we talk.
先帮迈尔斯探员处理伤口
Treat Agent Miles first.
-先生 我 -先生
- Sir, I-- - Sir--
哦 我没有要求你们任何一个
Oh! I have not asked either of you
只想征求你对这件事的意见
for your opinion on this matter.
你先治疗迈尔斯探员 这是命令
You'll treat Agent Miles first. That's an order.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
- 我想和你待在一起 - 迈尔斯
- I'd like to stay with you-- - Miles.
你下班了
You're off duty.
- 长官 尽我所能 - 别紧张 迈尔斯探员
- Sir, with all due-- - At ease, Agent Miles.
稍息
At ease.
你已经赢了
You've won.
永远不要放松警惕 少校
Never let your guard down, Major,
即使你认为你赢了
even when you think you've won.
总统先生 发生什么事了?
Mr. President, what happened?
好了 我们来看看你的伤口
All right, let's get a look at that wound.
稍后我再告诉你这个故事
I'll tell you the story later on.
你是联合特种作战司令部的 对吧?
So you're JSOC, huh?
没错
That's right.
老托比·马斯特斯怎么样了?
How's good old Toby Masters doing?
托比 我认识他
Toby, yeah, I know him.
他很好 我上周在简报会上见过他
He's good, just saw him last week at a briefing.
那你也认识斯科特·格雷吧
Then you know, uh, Scott Gray, too.
他和托比一起去做他的副官
He went over there with Toby to be his adjutant.
你知道吗 斯科特?
You know, Scotty?
是的 斯科蒂 当然 我认识他
Yeah, Scotty. Sure, I know him.
-是的 -是啊 他是个好人
- Yeah. - Yeah, hell of a guy.
迈尔斯
Miles!
其中一人声称认识一名士兵
One of these men claimed to know a soldier
叫斯科特·格雷 先生
named Scott Gray, sir.
所以你杀了他?
So you shot him?
斯科特·格雷根本不存在 长官
Scott Gray doesn't exist, sir.
我编的
I made him up.
米勒不是来救你的 总统先生
Miller isn't here to save you, Mr. President.
他是来杀你的
He's here to kill you.
艾莉森...
Allison...
对不起 总统先生
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
是你的参谋长背叛了你 总统先生
Your chief of staff is the one who betrayed you, Mr. President.
我打赌 你从没同意过这笔交易
Bet you never agreed with that deal
爱德华兹总统和博西克总统达成的协议 对吗?
that President Edwards made with President Bosik, did you?
不 他没有 但他们都没有
No, he didn't, but none of 'em did.
也许吧
Maybe so.
但只有这个白♥痴♥愿意为此杀人
But this idiot's the only one who's willing to kill for it.
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
为了一笔能源交易就要杀了我吗?
Gonna kill me over a fuckin' energy deal?
我从没想过会这样 但总得有人行动起来
I never would've expected this, but someone had to act.
你倾尽全力支持博斯克
You went all in on backing Bosik,
所以我也支持罗迪诺夫
so I did the same in backing Rodinov.
必须做点什么
Something had to be done.
-为什么? - 因为你背叛了我们
- Why? - Because you betrayed us,
所有相信你的人
everyone who believed in you.
我们本该做不同的事
We were supposed to do things different.
我们以为你是未来
We thought that you were the future,
然后你就直接回去了
and then you just went right back
还是老样子 还是老样子 为做石油交易
to the same old, same old, making deals for oil.
在我最疯狂的梦里……
In my wildest dreams...
我从没想过你会这样对我
I never would've thought that you could've done this to me,
对我们的国家
or to our country,
还有对飞机上那些无辜的人们
or to those innocent people on that plane.
把枪放下 不然我就杀了他
Put that gun down or I'll kill him!
迈尔斯探员 不要放下你的武器
Agent Miles, do not relinquish your weapon!
马库斯 看着我
Marcus, look at me.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
昨天确实如此
Yesterday, that was true.
但我不能让你就这么离开
But I can't let you walk away from this.
你死于那场车祸
You died in that crash.
你想让我死?
You want me dead?
那好吧 继续
Okay then, go on.
动手吧
Do it.
迈尔斯探员 如果他这么做了 你就干掉他
Agent Miles, if he does, you take him down.
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
或者 活捉他更好
Or better yet, take him alive,
你将在那里接受叛国罪的审判
where you will stand trial for treason.
无论如何...
Either way...
由你决定 马克
It's up to you, Mark.
电影精选列表