我想我知道自己的代号♥
I think I know my own codename.
听起来太像山姆说的了
And that sounds just like Sam.
问题是这不是《基♥督♥山伯爵》
Problem is this ain't The Count of Monte Cristo.
我们没时间挖一条秘密隧♥道♥了 所以…
We don't have time to dig a secret tunnel out. So...
我们最好的办法是
Our best bet is gonna be
争取时间 总统先生
to make a play for time, Mr. President.
罗迪诺夫也许说他是将军 但他其实是个恶棍
Rodinov may say he's a general, but he's a thug.
他迟早会犯错误的
Sooner or later, he will make a mistake.
如果他做到了呢?
And if he does?
先生 不是如果 而是何时
Not if, sir, when.
这将是他犯的最后一个错误
And it'll be the last mistake he ever makes.
进来
Come.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 发言了 - 美国副总统
- Speak. - American Vice President
宣布了履行前任总统协议的计划
has announced her plan to honor her predecessor's deal
与博西克一起
with Bosik.
最高指挥部意见呢?
What about the high command?
只要交易还在
The high command will not rally to your side
最高统帅部就不会站在你这一边
as long as deal is in place.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
总统先生 你现在可以来了
Mr. President, you will come now.
我自己走
I'll walk on my own.
嗨
Hi.
你知道这地方以前是什么吗?
You know what this place used to be?
一家乳品加工厂
A dairy processing plant.
然后呢?
And what happened?
它被一家美国公♥司♥收♥购♥
It was bought by an American company,
卖♥♥掉机器 关闭工厂
who sold off machines, closed the plant,
开始卖♥♥德国牛奶
and started selling German milk.
我们不需要德国牛奶
We didn't need German milk.
现在 我们只喝啤酒
Now, it's all we drink.
你当时仍然是将军
You were still general.
拥有军队的一切
The military owned everything
当这家工厂被卖♥♥掉的时候 对吧?
back when this factory was sold off, yes?
那又怎样?
What of it?
我知道在你的领导下 事情是如何运作的
I know how things worked under you.
任何想在这里做生意的人都得付钱给你
Anyone wishing to do business here had to pay you off.
工厂本应继续营业
The factory was supposed to remain open.
他们骗了我
They lied to me!
现在 你只是在抱怨
Now, you're just complaining
他们比你更会骗人
that they're better crooks than you.
你觉得我在偷自己国家的东西吗?
You think I was stealing from my own country?
这是资本主义思维
It was capitalism,
都是你们美国人把它带给我们的
and you Americans gave it to us.
你们的政♥府♥想让我们富起来
Your government wanted us to get rich,
忘记我们是谁 忘记我们曾经是谁
forget who we are, who we were.
你对我们的历史和生活一无所知
You know nothing about our history, about our life,
我们的文化 宗教
our culture, religion.
你们这些人想把我们变成你们
You people turn us into you,
并憎恨你所看到的一切
and hate what you see.
知道吗?我现在就想杀了你
Know what? I would like to kill you right now.
但我不会杀你
But I will not kill you,
因为我很聪明
because I'm smart.
让我们试一试
So let us try
文明地对待这件事
and be civilized about this.
好吗?
Shall we?
我希望我们能找到一个折中方案
I was hoping we might find a middle ground.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
在这一点上
Here we are.
你按自己的方式做了 对吧?
You did it your way, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
你知道我需要你做什么吗?
You know what I need from you?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
你们的副总统做了一件意想不到的事
Your vice president has done some unexpected thing.
我们确信她会扼杀你和
We were sure that she would kill your deal
我们假总统的交易
with our fake president,
但是她宣布
but she has announced
她打算履行你的协议
that she plans to honor your agreement,
总之 这不会是件好事
and, uh, it will not be good.
因此 您将为我们录制发布一段视频
So you will kill this deal
声明扼杀这笔交易
in a recorded video statement that we will release.
我不想破坏你的计划 但我不会为你那样做
Well, I hate to spoil your plan, but I will not do that.
我想你会的
I think you will.
随便你怎么打我
Beat me all you want.
如有必要 就杀了我吧
Kill me, if need be.
但我不会受你威胁
But I will not be threatened.
我知道你不会的 总统先生
I know you won't, Mr. President,
但我不是在威胁你 明白吗?
but I'm not threatening you, understand?
我意识到……
I realize...
你准备好去死了
You are ready to die
在这个讨厌的小山上
on this stupid hill.
但是想象一下那个年轻的女人……
But imagine the young woman...
为了保护你 他经历了很多磨难
Who has gone through hell trying to protect you.
好刀
Nice knife.
现在 想象一下我让我的人去对付她
Now, imagine I turn my men loose on her.
你不会喜欢这个的
You won't enjoy this.
我的人会强♥奸♥迈尔斯特别探员几个小时
My men will rape Special Agent Miles for hours,
几个小时...
and hours...
…和小时
...and hours.
当他们玩够了她的时候
When they are not raping her,
接着就会折磨她
they will torture her.
她会祈祷快点死去
She will get to a point where she prays to die.
但我不会答应她
But I will not grant her
死亡的乐趣
pleasure of death.
我会让她永远活着
I will keep her alive indefinitely.
我会强迫你看
And I will force you to watch.
每天晚上
Every night,
我的私人医生会给她输血
my personal physician will give her a blood transfusion,
必要的话 让她活下去
if necessary, to keep her alive.
第二天
And the next day,
一切都会重新开始
it will start all over again,
再一次
and again,
和…再一次
and... again.
我不会给你想要的东西
I will not give you what you want,
但我准备发表一份声明
but I am prepared to make a statement
阿斯托维亚人♥民♥应该有权利
that the people of Astovia should have the right
投票决定石油合资企业是否继续进行
to vote on whether the oil venture moves forward or not,
就是这样 -不
and that's it. - No!
你得照我说的做
You will do it exactly as I say,
你要以总统的方式来做
and you will do it in presidential manner.
你在害怕什么 将军?
What are you so afraid of, General?
你得让我发表我原先的声明
You will let me make my statement,
然后你就可以告诉人们任何你想说的
and then you can tell the people anything you like,
如果你真的像你说的那样了解他们
and if you know them as well as you say that you do,
我毫不怀疑他们会站起来
I have no doubt that they will rise up
站在你身后支持你
and stand behind you.
听着 如果你不按我说的做
Listen, if you don't do what I want,
我的兄弟 巴林
my man, Bahrudin,
会剥掉迈尔斯探员的皮
will flay the skin off Agent Miles
一次一英寸
one inch at a time.
我见过他这么做
I've seen him do it.
现在告诉我
Now, tell me,
你觉得我在撒谎吗?
do you think I'm lying?
你知道吗?
You know what?
你会很体面地出席这次宣布会
You will look presentable for this announcement.
来吧
Come.
非常好
Very nice, yeah.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
听着 总统先生
Listen, Mr. President,
如果你试图改变它
if you try and change it,
电影精选列表