Air Force One signing off.
干得好 德米特里
Well done, Dmitri.
该死的特勤局
Fucking Secret Service.
我要去打猎
I am going hunting.
我们得把您送到安全的地方 总统先生
We have to get you to safety, Mr. President.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我们要去的地方很冷
It's pretty cold where we're headed.
拿上你的外套
Grab your coat.
不要动
Don't move!
你侄女呢?
Where's your niece?
谁?
Who?
别跟我装傻 怀特曼先生
Don't play ignorant with me, Mr. Waitman.
我在指挥这项军事行动
I'm running a military operation,
我的情报是很可靠
and my intel is good.
我们知道她是你侄女
We know she's your niece.
艾莉森·迈尔斯在哪儿?
Now, where's Allison Miles?
我不知道
I don't know.
你第一次坐空军一号♥
It's your first time on Air Force One.
你怎么知道这里有这个?
How did you even know this was here?
我熬夜 看了手册
Stayed up and read the manual.
你当然知道
Of course you did.
是的?
Yes?
弗拉迪可能完蛋了
Vlady has gone dark,
他一直没有在自己的岗位上回复我
and isn't answering at his post.
总统应该和最后一名特勤局特工在一起
The president is free with the last Secret Service agent.
把飞机调成自动驾驶
Put the plane on autopilot,
你去紧急出口看下
and get to the emergency exit
以防他们想从那里逃出去
in case they try to get out that way.
我这就去
I'm on it.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好吧 我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我已经没耐心了 怀特曼探员
I've run out of patience, Agent Waitman.
你要么让你侄女投降
You're either going to tell your niece to surrender,
否则我就把尸体扔在这地板上
or I'm going to litter this floor with dead bodies!
人♥质♥怎么办?
What about the hostages?
你真觉得他们会放过任何人吗?
You really think they're gonna let anyone off alive?
当然不是 就算我照罗迪诺夫说的做
Of course not. Even if I do what Rodinov asks,
我觉得他不会丢下任何人的
I don't think he's gonna let anyone live.
这就是为什么要靠我们来拯救乘客
That's why it's up to us to save the passengers.
不 先生 我们的工作是让你安全离开这架飞机
No, sir, it is our job to get you off this plane.
虽然你是总统 但恕我直言 先生
You might be the president, but with all due respect, sir,
现在我是你唯一的特工了
right now, I am the only Secret Service you've got left.
我让你说什么 你就说什么
You say exactly what I told you to say,
不然你们都死定了
or you're all dead.
艾莉森·迈尔斯探员?
Agent Allison Miles?
你叔叔在这里
We have your uncle here.
他有话对你说
And he has something he wants to tell you.
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森 我们是为总统服务的
Allison, we serve the chair,
不要听信哪些人
not the man.
你要不惜一切代价保护猎鹰
You protect Falcon at all costs.
嗯 我想这已经是一个教训了
Well, I guess that's one down,
而且 呃
and, uh...
没有一个可以走了
None to go.
迈尔斯特工
Agent Miles--
先生 我们得让你离开这架飞机
Sir, we have to get you off this plane.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
您还好吗 先生?
You all right, sir?
没什么
It's nothing.
-我们得跳下去 -我们有选择吗?
- We're gonna have to jump. - Do we have a choice?
没有
No.
那个该死的婊♥子♥
That fucking bitch.
罗迪诺夫将军 他们从空军一号♥跳下去了
General Rodinov, over. Air Force One--
我听不清你 请重复
You're breaking up. Please repeat.
爱德华兹总统从空军一号♥上逃走了
President Edwards has escaped Air Force One
和一个特勤局特工一起
with a Secret Service Agent.
你怎么还在飞机上?
Why are you still on the plane?
艾莉森·迈尔斯探员和她在一起
Agent Allison Miles, he's with her.
总统只剩下她一个人保护了
She's the only one left with the president.
现在怎么办 将军?
What now, General?
给我看一张这个地区的地图
Show me the map of the area
他们可能已经下来了
they might have come down.
根据飞行路线
Based on the flight path,
他们应该在这个山谷的某个地方
they would be somewhere in this valley.
我明白了
I see.
三十分钟后 我要你切断那里的信♥号♥♥
In 30 minutes, I want you to kill the signal.
他们在安德鲁斯发现些什么了吗?
What do they know back at Andrews?
只要我不回话 他们会以为
Until I tell them, they will think
飞机还在空中
that the plane is still in the air.
他们会在错误的地方开始搜寻
They'll start a search in the wrong place,
等他们弄清楚怎么回事的时候
and by the time they figure out what's happened,
那就太晚了
it will be too late.
向首领致敬吧 美国猪杂种们
Hail to the chief, American pig fucks.
(信♥号♥♥连接已断开)
空军一号♥ 请回答
Air Force One, come in.
空军一号♥ 我是安德鲁斯空军基地 请回答
Air Force One, this is Andrews Air Force Base, come in.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
喂? 很抱歉吵醒你
Hello? I'm sorry to wake you,
副总统女士
Madam Vice President.
我是马克·米勒
It's Mark Miller.
怎么了 马克?
What is it, Mark?
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
副总统女士
Madam Vice President.
发生了什么事?
What has happened?
我们还在收集情报
We're still gathering intel.
我们正在和博西克总统协调搜索
We're coordinating the search with President Bosik.
搜索?
The search?
有幸存者吗?
For survivors?
如果坠机 副总统女士
For bodies, Madam Vice President.
不太可能有人在坠机中幸存
It's unlikely anyone survived the crash.
是不太可能
Unlikely.
很高 女士
Highly, ma'am.
了解了
Very well.
马克 我需要你坐飞机去阿斯托维亚
Mark, I'm gonna need you on a plane to Astovia
在接下来的两个小时内
in the next two hours.
飞机? 做什么?
A plane? To do what?
你去安抚博西克总统
You're going to reassure President Bosik
美国还是履行其承诺
that America honors its commitments.
你确定吗?
Are you certain?
我们都知道你从未赞同过爱德华兹总统
We both know that you never agreed with President Edwards
关于石油交易
about the oil deal.
这是我就任总统后的第一次行动
My very first act as president
不是废除爱德华兹总统签署协议的时候
is not to revoke President Edwards' signature deal.
理解
Understood.
我们得弄清楚我们到底在哪里
We need to figure out where the hell we are.
请原谅我的用词 总统先生
Pardon my language, Mr. President.
我说过更难听的话
Oh, I've been known to say a bit worse.
我希望你能叫我达拉斯
And I wish you'd call me Dallas.
不行 先生
Can't do that, sir.
我们被群山包围着
We're surrounded by mountains.
我们得去地势更高的地方
We're gonna have to get to higher ground
这样我们才有机会得到信♥号♥♥
if we want a chance at a signal.
我听你的 迈尔斯探员 带路吧
I'm in your hands, Agent Miles, lead on.
我们能把卡车开出去吗?
Can we get the trucks out here going?
总统先生 请告诉我这样的步调是否合适
Let me know if this pace is all right, Mr. President.
我们没有时间停下来
We don't have time to stop.
我没事 迈尔斯探员
I'm fine, Agent Miles.
除非你需要休息 否则我们应该继续前进
Unless you need a break, we should keep moving.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
嗯 我们还是被山包围着
Well, we're still surrounded by mountains
天很快就要黑了
and it'll be getting dark soon.
电影精选列表