剩下的人都坐下
The rest of you sit down,
什么也别做
and don't do a damn thing!
坐着别动
Stay seated!
在我回来之前 这里由你负责
You're in charge 'til I get back.
保护这个地方 开工吧
Secure this location. Let's roll.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我有哮喘
I have asthma.
我需要我的吸入器
I need my inhaler.
你的Z计划是什么 山姆大叔?
What's your plan Z, Uncle Sam?
首先 我们得把飞机开回去
First, we have to take the plane back.
总统先生 你肯定猜到了
Mr. President, as you have no doubt surmised,
我们控制了你的飞机
we have taken your plane.
到目前为止 您可能已处于安全位置
By now, you are probably in a secure location.
我的同事扣押了
My colleagues have taken as hostage
所有随行的员工和记者
all your staffers and journalists traveling with us.
不 求你了
No, please!
还有你们所有特勤人员
And all of you in the Secret Service
包括外面的特勤局人员...
who might still be out there...
你必须明白这一点
You need to understand this.
空军一号♥是我们的了
Air Force One is ours.
他们会不会见到
Will they see what's happening
到安德鲁斯基地的空军一号♥?
to Air Force One at Andrews Base?
安德鲁斯唯一能看到的
The only thing Andrews can see
是我们给他的假目标
is what we want them to see.
等一等
Hold on.
总统先生
Mr. President,
控制你飞机的人
the people who have taken control of your plane
为了得到他们想要的东西不惜牺牲自己
are willing to die to get what they want.
该死的
Goddamn it.
任何试图夺回控制权的尝试
Any attempt to try and regain control
将是徒劳的
of this plane is going to be futile,
并最终对飞机上的所有人造成致命伤害
and ultimately fatal for everyone on the plane.
所以现在 我要给你一分钟 总统先生
So right now, I'm going to give you one minute, Mr. President,
与其他人♥质♥会合
to rejoin the rest of the hostages,
时间到 我们就开始射杀他们
at which point, we'll start shooting them.
还有40秒 总统先生
Forty seconds, Mr. President.
20秒
Twenty seconds.
10秒钟
Ten seconds.
5
Five.
等等
Wait!
不
No!
让你的特工放下武器
Tell your agents to put their weapons down.
需要我提醒你们是谁控制这架飞机吗?
Must I remind you gentlemen who controls this plane?
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我们得分头行动
We gotta split up.
这不是一个好主意
That is not a good idea.
你比我更快 更灵活
You're faster, more mobile than I am.
我只会拖你后腿
I'm only gonna slow you down.
-保护总统 -人♥质♥怎么办?
- Protect the president. - What about the hostages?
我去看看他们
I'll go check on them.
记住 孩子 你只有一份工作
Remember, kid, you only have one job.
山姆大叔
Uncle Sam.
去吧
Go.
将军想私下跟你谈谈
The general would like to speak to you in private.
求你了 不 求你了
Please! No, please!
爱德华兹总统
President Edwards.
罗季诺夫
Rodinov.
是罗季诺夫将军
General Rodinov.
你什么将军都不是 阿泽姆
You're not a general of anything, Azem.
你是个战犯
You're a war criminal.
一个人眼中的战犯是另一个人眼中的英雄
One man's war criminal is another man's hero,
在我的国家 我是一个英雄
and in my country, I am a hero.
你的人♥民♥害怕你
Your people fear you.
他们并不崇拜你
They don't admire you.
对我的人♥民♥来说 恐惧激发他们的尊重
For my people, fear inspires respect.
听着 总统先生 你将在空军一号♥上宣布
Listen, Mr. President. You will announce from Air Force One
你要宣布退出与
that you are pulling out of your deal
我们这位假总统签署的协议
with this fake president,
你就说 你已经意识到
and you will say that you have realized
选举被窃取了
the election was stolen,
如果你同意我的观点
and if you agree with me,
我保证世界就会停止关注这件事
then the world will stop paying attention.
你有一个小时考虑
You have one hour.
一小时后 我们开始杀害人♥质♥
After that, we start killing the hostages.
如果你说不
And if you say no,
我会杀了你们所有人
I'll simply kill all of you.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
别逼我变成杀人犯
Don't make me have to become one.
我的人会和你一起等
My man is going to wait with you
以防你想逞英雄
just in case you are thinking of trying to be heroic.
记住 总统先生……
And remember, Mr. President...
一个小时
One hour.
我猜你不是真正的记者
I'm guessing you're not a real journalist.
坐下来
Sit down.
算你走运 将军希望你毫发无损
You are lucky the general wants you untouched.
至少现在是这样
For now, anyway.
华盛顿特区 周三晚上8点
马克 我能和你谈谈吗?
Mark, can I speak to you for a moment?
当然可以
Of course.
很抱歉打扰你 马克 但在晚餐时
I'm sorry to bother you, Mark, but during dinner
我给总统发了邮件 还转发了几个关键工作人员
I emailed the president, and CC'd a couple key staffers.
我可以问一下什么事吗?
May I ask about what?
关于我们和阿斯托维亚的石油交易
About the oil deal we're making with Astovia.
我知道
I know,
但我还是深深的保留意见
but I still have deep reservations,
我想把我的立场写下来
and I wanted to make sure my position is clear in writing
在这笔交易完成之前
before this deal goes through.
- 然后呢?- 这就是问题所在
- And? - That's the thing.
按道理应该有人给我回电♥话♥了
Somebody should've gotten back to me by now,
哪怕是告诉我已经做出了决定
even if it was to tell me the decision was made,
现在改变已经太迟了
and it's too late to make a change.
我应该收到回复的
I should've gotten a response.
这很不寻常
That's unusual.
我知道
I know.
我不喜欢不寻常
I don't like unusual.
你能帮我接通安德鲁斯的空中交通管制吗?
Can you patch me through to air traffic control at Andrews?
这里是安德鲁斯空中交通管制中心
This is Andrews air traffic control.
我们能为您做些什么 米勒先生?
What can we do for you, Mr. Miller?
我和副总统在一起
I'm with the vice president.
我们需要你帮我们查点东西
We need you to check on something for us.
空军一号♥ 这里是安德鲁斯空军基地
Air Force One, this is Andrews Air Force Base
空中交通管制 请确认 完毕
air traffic control. Please acknowledge, over.
安德鲁斯 这是空军一号♥ 请讲
Andrews, this is Air Force One, go ahead.
空军一号♥ 这里有汉森副总统
Air Force One, we have Vice President Hansen
和参谋长米勒的来电
and Chief of Staff Miller on the line.
晚上好 副总统女士
Good evening, Madam Vice President,
米勒先生
Mr. Miller.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Evening. - Good evening.
如果是关于总统的事
If this is about the president,
他让大家都看《教父》
he's got everybody watching The Godfather.
再来一遍吗?
Again?
这是多少次?
How many times is this?
我数不清了
I lost count.
总统想知道这事是否重要
The president wants to know if this is important,
或者这事能否等等
or if it can wait.
这事可以等
It can wait.
收到 结束后我们再联♥系♥你
Roger that. We'll get back to you when it's over.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
我们没事了
We're good.
空军一号♥通话结束
电影精选列表