我们最好选择在这里过夜
This is probably our best bet to bunk down for the night.
没问题
Clear.
可以了 总统先生
All right, Mr. President.
我来给你包扎一下
Let's get you patched up.
我带有热水器 先生
I've got some water heating, sir.
在我给你缝合伤口之前 我们都应该把伤口清理干净
We should both get cleaned up before I close your wound.
总统先生 有…
Mr. President, there's, um...
有些事你应该考虑一下
There's something you should consider.
劫机者不可能
The hijackers wouldn't have been able
在没有帮助的情况下劫持飞机
to take the plane without help.
他们有内应 把消息传了出去
They had someone on the inside that gave them everything.
包括时间表 安全密♥码♥
Schedules, security codes,
所有的密♥码♥ 一切的一切
passwords, everything.
泄露这一切的人
And for them to have all that,
肯定是你亲近的人
it would have to be someone close to you.
世界上只有少数人能做到
There's only a few people in the world that it could be,
我不愿相信是他们中的任何一个
and I don't wanna believe that it's any of 'em.
我更擅长做这些事 而不是修理它们
I'm better with, um, doing these things than fixing them.
在你找到真正的医生之前 先只能这样了
That'll have to do 'til we get you to a real doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
Of course.
你知道 我突然想到 呃
You know, it occurs to me that, uh,
你带我一直跑来跑去 救了我的命
you've been running all over the place saving my life.
你还没有任何时间来处理你叔叔的事
You haven't had any time to process your loss.
总统先生 我叔叔永远不会原谅我的
Mr. President, my uncle would never forgive me
如果我不尽职的话
if I didn't do my job.
我永远不会原谅我自己的
And I would never forgive myself
如果我让山姆失望了
if I let Sam down.
所以 我需要你配合我 做好我的工作
So I need you to just let me do my job.
这样说有意义吗?
Does that make any sense?
当然有
Absolutely.
过去24小时内死了很多人
A lot of people died in the last 24 hours,
山姆 还有飞机上的其他人
Sam, and everyone else that was on that plane,
他们都是我认识的人
each of them someone that I know.
所以我们欠他们的
So we owe it to them.
我们不能让坏人得逞
We're not gonna let the bad guys win.
你说话像我叔叔
You sound like my uncle.
这是你能给我最好的赞美了 迈尔斯探员
That's the best compliment you could give me, Agent Miles.
你知道 你叔叔不太喜欢我
Did you know that your uncle wasn't a big fan of mine
他和我第一次见面的时候?
when he and I first met?
他从没提过 先生
He never mentioned that, sir.
他不会说的 不是吗?
Well, he wouldn't, would he?
不 他不会这样做
No, he would not.
好吧 他虽然从来没说过这些 但我怀疑山姆是这么想的
Well, he never said so much, but I suspect that Sam thought
说我 所有的东西都放在银盘子里
that I had everything handed to me on a silver platter.
山姆可不这么想 先生
Sam didn't think that, sir.
-大家都这么想 -山姆很尊敬你 先生
- That's what everybody thinks. - Sam respected you, sir.
我们都互相尊重
We respected each other.
在我的一生中 人们一直在评判我
All my life people have judged me
基于他们自以为知道的东西
based on what they think that they know.
我很有钱
I come from money.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows that.
他们不知道的是 就在我上大学之前
What they don't know is that right before college
我和我父亲大吵了一架
I had a terrible fight with my father,
我没有拿他一分钱
and I did not take one penny of his money.
他想指挥我人生的每一步
He wanted to dictate every step that I took,
当然 我必须选择自己的道路
and of course I had to choose my own path,
所以我打两份工 自己完成学业
so I worked two jobs, I put myself through school,
完成参加后备役军官训练军团
finished ROTC,
然后我在空军开飞机
and then I flew jets for the Air Force.
退伍后 我竞选国会议员 我赢了
After the service, I ran for Congress, and I won,
对我有帮助的恰恰是这个教训
and what helped me was the lesson
那是我和我老爸吵架时留下的
that I took from that fight with my old man,
直到今天 我还在想着那件事
and it's the one that I carry with me to this day.
那就是 你不可能让每个人都满意
And that's that you can't make everybody happy.
所以 你必须做你认为正确的事就好
So you just gotta do what you think is right.
你为什么不让你们的竞选经理
Why don't you let your campaign managers
把这件事告诉媒体?
tell that story to the press?
我认为工作定义了一个人
I think the work defines the man,
不是故事本身
not the story.
我这辈子都知道我要为国效力
My whole life I knew I was gonna serve my country.
我爸爸是海军陆战队员
My dad was a Marine.
我几乎不记得他了
I barely remember him.
是一个简易爆♥炸♥装置 在伊♥拉♥克♥战争初期
Was an IED, early days of Iraq,
嗯…
and, uh...
好了 山姆……
Well, Sam...
山姆是我们家的害群之马
Sam was the black sheep of our family
因为他在特勤局工作 而不是服兵役
for being in the Secret Service, and not a military lifer.
但他是唯一一个
But he was the only one
没有劝我不要加入特勤局的人
who didn't try and talk me out of joining the Service.
它融入了我的血液
It's in my blood.
即使我想做点别的事
Even if I-I wanted to do something else,
我真的认为我做不到
I genuinely don't think I could.
我猜事实是我...
Guess the truth is I...
我什么都不想做了
I don't want to do anything else.
我也一样
Me neither.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为何?
What for?
对你指手画脚
For judging you.
我就是其中之一
I'm one of those people.
每个人都是这样的人 直到他们学会不这样
Everybody is one of those people until they learn not to be.
我来第一班
I'll take the first watch.
睡会儿吧 总统先生 明天你会需要的
Get some sleep, Mr. President. You're gonna need it tomorrow.
天啊 对不起 总统先生
Oh, God, I'm sorry, Mr. President.
没有必要道歉
No apology necessary.
你绝对猜不到他们在求生包里放了什么
You'll never guess what they put in the survival pack.
要来点咖啡吗?
Care for some coffee?
嗯 好的 谢谢
Uh, yes, please.
不要动
Don't move.
有些人就是不听
Some people just don't listen.
退下 迈尔斯探员
Stand down, Agent Miles.
这不是一场我们能赢的战斗
This is not a fight we can win.
你的头感觉怎么样?
How's that head feel?
我好多了 先生
I've been better, sir.
我认为 在这一点上
I think, at this point,
你应该叫我达拉斯了
you should start calling me Dallas.
不行 先生
Can't do that, sir.
就像你叔叔一样
Just like your uncle.
当然希望如此
Certainly hope so.
我看得出来他教会了你很多
I can see that he's taught you so much.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
失去这么亲近的人是不公平的
It's not fair to lose someone that close to you.
他教会了我一切
He taught me everything.
他曾经告诉我 如果生活是公平的
He told me once, "If life was fair,
这个世界不需要我们这样的人
the world wouldn't need people like us."
他是想减轻一些事情给他的打击
He was, um, trying to soften the blow over some thing
几年前被驳回的那件事
I got passed over years ago.
托比亚斯·马斯特斯?
Tobias Masters?
你知道托比的事?
You know about Toby?
当然知道
Of course.
他的叔叔 参议员
His uncle, the senator,
是一个难以忍♥受的混♥蛋♥
is an insufferable prick,
据我所知 他侄子也是
and from what I gather, so is the nephew.
-你怎么知道的? -因为我对周围的人
- How do you know all that? - Because I know everything
了如指掌 迈尔斯探员
about the people around me, Agent Miles.
现在你告诉我
Now, you tell me,
山姆·怀特曼在这种情况下会怎么做?
what would Sam Waitman do in this situation?
制定一个计划 或26
Formulate a plan, or 26,
让猎鹰安全离开这里
to get Falcon outta here safely.
哦 对了 就是你
Oh, that's you, by the way.
电影精选列表