Let's get you up. After three.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
和我一起躺下
Lay down with me.
不
No.
哎哟
Ow.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
对不起,我搞砸了
I'm sorry I screwed up.
当我说事情不会有好结果时,
When I said things weren't going to end well,
我就知道会是我把事情搞砸
I knew it would be me that would fuck things up.
嗯
Mmm.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你正在帮我
You're helping me.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你在帮助我
You are helping me.
这不是我老朋友侏罗纪公园吗
If it ain't my old friend, Jurassic Park.
我想谈点生意
I want to talk some business.
你有什么生意?
What's your business?
我想买♥♥你的一个女孩
I want to buy one of your girls.
你坠入爱河了,老家伙?
You fall in love, viejo?
你想当她的皮条客?
You going to pimp her out?
你我都是人♥渣♥
You and me, we're pieces of shit.
你真有意思
You're a funny guy.
我们靠痛苦和弱点生存
我们是恃强凌弱的人
We live off pain and weakness. We're bullies.
你觉得买♥♥个妓♥女♥就能改变这一切?
And you think buying a puta gonna change all that?
三万
Thirty thousand.
不错
Not bad.
你想要哪一个?
Which one do you want?
那个卷发的小个子
The little one with the curly hair.
有金色刘海的那个
And the blonde bangs.
她不卖♥♥
She ain't for sale.
嘿
Hey.
我愿意出比要价高1万的价钱
I'm offering you,10,000 above asking price.
她不卖♥♥
She ain't for sale.
为什么不卖♥♥?
Why not?
一个嫖♥客♥
One of the puteros
今晚对她下手有点过分了
got a little carried away with her tonight.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
阿♥拉♥塞利
Araceli.
你打算怎么处置她?
What are you gonna do with her?
我不知道,伙计
I don't know, man.
你改变不了这个世界,老家伙
You can't change the world, viejo.
这个世界不想被改变
World don't want to be changed.
我真的不想再伤害任何人了
即便是你
I really don't want to hurt anyone else, not even you.
所以,只要按我说的做,好吗?
So, just do what I say, okay?
来吧
Come on.
出来!来吧,走!
Come out! Come on, let's go!
姑娘们!出来...
Girls! Come out...
在楼下等着
Wait downstairs.
来吧
Come on.
告诉前门的人回家去
Tell your boy at the front door to go home.
快做! - 阿尔曼多,你可以下班了
Do it! - Armando, you can knock off now.
你确定吗?
You sure?
是的,是的,是的 我能应付
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it covered.
好吧
All right.
把姑娘们带出去
Get the girls out of here.
姑娘们,出来!
Girls, get out here!
去浴室等着
Go wait in the bathroom.
来吧,进浴室!
Come on, in the bathroom!
嫖♥客♥们待在里面
Johns stay inside.
离开房♥间!
Out of the rooms!
嫖♥客♥们待在里面
Johns stay inside.
不着急
No rush.
嘿,你们!进去!进去!
Hey, you! Inside! Inside!
你想让我往哪里走?
Which way do you want me to go?
厨房♥!
The kitchen!
来吧,姑娘们
Come on, girls.
厨房♥!
The kitchen!
你,坐下
You, sit down.
你,走!
You, go!
钱,进去 带...带到这里来
Dinero, inside. Bring... bring in here.
来吧
Come on.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
走!走!
Go! Go!
付钱给他们
Pay them.
慢慢来,慢慢来...
Easy, easy...
他有枪!
He has a gun!
不!
No!
没错,这就是南方帮的作风,婊♥子♥
Yeah, that's Sureño style right there, bitch.
你流血流得挺厉害啊,老家伙
You're bleeding out good, viejo.
我可以结束你的痛苦
I can finish it off.
你想让我快点结束吗?
You want me to make it quick?
你先请,混♥蛋♥
After you, fuckpig.
走吧 走
Just go. Go.
别吵醒你妈妈
Don't wake up your mom.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
别靠近
Don't come any closer.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的,我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
听我说,德雷
Listen to me, Dre.
接下来几天你会听到
一些关于我的坏消息
You're gonna hear some bad stuff about me in the next few days.
也许我唯一能做对的事...
Maybe the only way for me to do something right...
就是做些坏事
is by doing something bad.
我...我不明白
I... I don't get it.
现在你可能无法理解,但是...
It might not make any sense to you now, but...
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力了
I tried.
回屋去吧
Go back inside.
我...我没事的 去吧
I... I'll be fine. Go on.
去吧 去吧
Go on. Go on.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Anybody here?
电影精选列表