谢谢 继续
Thank you. Keep it coming.
呜呜!咔嗒咔嗒
Choo-choo! Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga...
火车要开走了
Train is leaving the station.
咔嗒咔嗒
Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga...
什么?
What?
嗯...我需要和德雷谈谈
Um... I need to talk to Dre.
好吧
All right.
嘿
Hey.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
德雷,我...
Dre, I...
这很难
It's hard.
生活,生活...生活很艰难
Life, life... Life is hard.
我,呃...
I, uh...
我...
I...
你昨天看到的...
What you saw yesterday...
我的愤怒
my anger.
我是说,
What I'm saying is,
不要那样
don't be like that.
不要像我一样
Don't be like me.
该死的白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
4万美元
$40,000.
这是...这是用来付房♥子首♥付♥的...
It's... It's for a downpayment on a house...
给我女儿黛西的
For my daughter, Daisy.
康纳先生,我知道这是一大笔钱,但是...
Mr. Connor, I know that's a lot of money, but...
我愿意支付您决定的任何利息
I'm willing to pay whatever interest you decide on.
康纳先生...
Mr. Connor...
所以...
So...
康纳先生...
Mr. Connor...
我知道4万是一大笔钱,但是...
I know 40,000 is a lot of money, but...
我为您工作了30年
I've been working for you for 30 years.
30年漫长岁月 而且...
30 long years. And...
康纳先生?
Mr. Connor?
请坐
Have a seat.
他是谁... -他为我工作
Who's... -He works for me.
所以...
So...
我昨天见到格鲁伯医生了
他来收他的奥施康定钱
I saw doctor Gruber yesterday. He came by for his Oxy money.
好的
Okay.
他说了些
He said something about
你可能患有某种脑部疾病之类的话
you maybe having some sort of brain disease or something.
他说我可以
He said I might.
我是说,我甚至无法
用言语表达我有多抱歉...
I mean, I can't even put into words how sorry I am...
说重点
Get to the point.
我必须解雇你
I have to let you go.
解雇我?
Let me go?
老板!是我啊!
Boss! It's...
我没事
it's me! I'm fine.
拜托
Please.
前几天的事呢?那些...那些枪手?
What about the other day? The... the shooters?
我拿到了你所有的钱
I got all your money.
你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
What's your phone number?
617...
617...
你的地址是什么?
What's your address?
"天哪,海绵宝宝,我不知道..."
"Gee, SpongeBob, I don't know..."
凯尔!不,去他的!
Kyle! No, fuck this guy!
抱歉
Sorry.
我不能让你这种状况的人为我工作
I can't have somebody in your condition working for me.
风险太大了
It's just too risky.
就这样?
So, that's it?
30年后?
After 30 years?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这...
This...
这说不通啊,老板
this doesn't make sense, boss.
拜托,伙计
Come on, man.
别再拖延了
Let's not prolong this.
门在那边
The door's over there.
还是你需要指路?
Or do you need directions?
第一天上班?
First day on the job?
是的
Yeah.
你...
You...
你雇那些人来杀我
you hired those guys to kill me.
你知道这事吗?
Did you know about this?
听着
Look.
你就这么走开,好吗?
不会有任何后果的
You just walk away, all right? There'll be no repercussions.
我喜欢后果
I like repercussions.
打开你的保险箱
Open your safe.
这对你来说没有赢面
There's no winning here for you.
打开你♥他♥妈♥的保险箱!
Open your fucking safe!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
嘿!
Hey!
不! -嘿!
No! - Hey!
别杀他!别杀他!好吗?
Don't kill him! Don't kill him! Don't kill him, all right?
我正在打开保险箱
I'm opening the safe.
退后
Back up.
把包和枪都装满
Fill the bag up... and the guns.
我来这里是想请你帮个忙
I came in here to ask you for a favor.
而你把我赶走
And you get rid of me
就像我是你鞋底的狗屎一样
like I'm dogshit on the bottom of your fucking shoe.
拜托,伙计
Come on, man.
拜托,伙计
Come on, man.
钱不够吗?你不能...
Isn't the money enough? Can't you...
你就不能走开吗?
can't you just walk away?
是啊
Yeah.
你能答应我一件事吗?
Can you make me a promise?
让那孩子活下去
The kid stays alive.
坐下
Sit down.
好吧
All right.
什么该死的紧急情况,让我半夜
What's the fucking emergency,I had to rush down here
急匆匆赶过来?
in the middle of the night for?
好像你有什么更重要的事似的
Like you have anything better to do.
我在打扑克
I was playing poker.
我见过你打牌 我是在帮你忙
I've seen you play cards. I did you a favor.
天啊 你要去大开杀戒吗?
Jesus. You going on a shooting spree?
也许吧
Maybe.
这是给你的
This is for you.
你引起我注意了
You've got my attention.
你能开一张7万美元的银行本票吗?
Can you get a cashier's cheque for 70 grand?
当然可以
Sure.
我要你用它为这栋房♥子付首♥付♥
I want you to put a downpayment on this house.
把支票交给我女儿,
Take the check to my daughter,
帮她处理文书和税务方面的事
and help her with the paperwork and tax stuff.
她是个难缠的主 所以,当心点
She's a bitch on wheels. So, watch yourself.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我很好
I'm good.
我该问问你这钱是从哪来的吗?
Should I ask you where you got the dough?
认识你很高兴
It was nice knowing you.
来啊,快接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, pick up.
该死
Fuck.
你在家吗?
You home?
我的天
Holy shit.
嘿,伙计
Hey, buddy.
你做了什么...
What did you...
什么...
What...
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样对自己?
Why the hell would you do this to yourself?
宝贝...
Boo boo...
来吧
Come on.
该死 -来吧
Shit. -Come on.
该死
Shit.
我们把你扶起来 数到三
电影精选列表