他再也没带我去钓鱼
He never took me fishing again.
那是我们唯一喜欢一起做的事
It was the one thing we loved doing together.
他为了惩罚我把它夺走了
And he took it away to punish me.
等待礼物
Waiting for the presents.
事情正在发生
Things are happening.
侏罗纪公园!
Jurassic Park!
你周日来这里做什么?
What are you doing here on a Sunday?
这里有些姑娘,对吧?
我想也许可以看看
You got some girls here, right? I thought maybe I'd take a look.
你这个肮脏的老恐龙,兄弟!嗯...
You're a dirty old dinosaur, homie! Mmm...
如果你需要的话,我们也有伟哥
We got Viagra too, if you need it.
来吧,老家伙
Come on, OG.
嘿
Hey.
我得给你点赞,老家伙
I've got to give you props, viejo.
你给我们带来了一批好货
You delivered us a good crop right there.
好了,现在!
All right, now!
可爱的女士们
Lovely ladies.
对我笑一笑
Smile for me.
嘿,过来 笑一笑
Hey, come here. Smile.
笑一笑
Smile.
麻烦,啊,来
Trouble, ah. come.
她是我最喜欢的
She's my favorite.
如果你喜欢这种类型
这里可有不少麻烦
Whole lotta trouble right here, if you like that kind of stuff.
笑一笑
Smile.
露出笑容,美女
Put on a smile, beautiful.
来吧,快去!笑一笑
Come now, off you go! Smile.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道我为什么在这里
I don't know why I'm here.
你... 你在美国有家人吗?
Do... Do you have family in the US?
家人?
Familia?
你想让我打电♥话♥吗?
You want me to call?
他们已经知道了
They already know.
他们知道?
They know?
迭戈要钱...
Diego wants money...
多少?
How much?
两万
Twenty-thousand.
两万,他们就放你走?
20,000, and they let you go?
我就自♥由♥了
I will be free.
该死
Fuck.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么?
Yeah?
好的 神父可以在弥撒后见你
Okay. The Priest can meet you after mass.
明白了
Got it.
把全部钱都拿到,对吧?别找借口
Get the whole nut, right? No excuses.
嘿,神父 为什么这么急?
Hey, Father. What's the rush?
该死的白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
我...
I...
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
都在这里了 2万美元
It's all there. 20,000.
我不想知道你从哪里弄来的
Don't want to know where you got this.
这能再给你一个月时间
This'll buy you another month.
嘿,神父,你还接受忏悔吗?
Hey, Father, do you still take confession?
我没那么多时间 下月见
I don't have that kind of time. I'll see you next month.
该死!
Shit!
我他妈的射杀了一个神父
I shot a fucking priest.
那么,我们的人呢?
So, where's our guy?
他肯定还在里面
He must still be in there.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?我认识你吗?
Who the fuck are you? Do I know you?
谁雇佣了你?
Who hired you?
去你的
Fuck you.
反正你都会杀了我
You're gonna kill me either way.
让我告诉你接下来会发生什么
Let me tell you what's gonna happen.
几分钟后你就会死
You'll be dead in a few minutes.
然后我会找出你住在哪里
And I'm gonna find out where you live.
我猜,我会在那里找到某个人
I'm guessing, I'm gonna find someone there.
也许是你的女朋友
Maybe your girl.
他是个大块头
He's a big motherfucker.
脖子上有个大蜘蛛纹身
Big spider tat on his neck.
他说你很难被杀死
He said you'd be hard to kill.
你不会认为这些家伙是来
You don't think these guys were there
拿走那2万美元的吧?
to take out the 20 grand, do you?
那家伙不是这么告诉我的
That's not what the guy told me.
你欠谁钱吗?
You owe anybody any money?
没什么值得这么大动干戈的
Nothing worth that kind of attention.
复仇?
Revenge?
那名单可就长了
Now that's a long list.
那么,这些家伙到底是谁?
So, who the fuck are these guys?
呃,就是些该死的业余选手
Eh, just some fucking amateurs.
你知道,我开始有点担心你了
You know, I'm starting to worry about you a little bit.
你现在担心了?
You worried now?
干得好
Nice work.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,怎么了,伙计?
Hey, what up, bud?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
哦,是吗,为什么不?
Oh, yeah, why not?
回家去吧
Just go home.
那你为什么不把车停在你家附近?
So why don't you park by your house?
我喜欢隐私
I like my privacy.
我大老远跑来见你,
I come all the way out here to see you,
就得到这种招呼?
and this is the greeting I get?
你怎么知道我住哪儿的?
How do you even know where I live?
前几天我翻了你的钱包
I went through your wallet the other day.
我知道,说出来听起来有点疯狂,对吧?
I know, that sounded a little crazy out loud, right?
来吧!
Come on!
真是个可爱的地方
Cute place.
这只是个破旧的出租屋
It's a shitty rental.
这里...这里什么都没有可做的
There's... there's nothing to do here.
我们可以看电视吗?
We can watch TV?
电视坏了
It doesn't work.
那听点音乐怎么样?
How 'bout some music?
我没有音乐
I don't have music.
每个人都有音乐
Everybody's got music.
我没有
I don't.
那些不是我的
Those aren't mine.
好吧,它们是我的
Okay, they're mine.
你注意到我有记忆问题吗?
Did you notice that I had memory problems?
是的
Yeah.
但我只是以为你是个酒鬼
But I just thought you were an alcoholic.
我确实是
I am.
我真是个大奖啊
I'm a real prize.
这里真安静
It's sure quiet here.
你知道我跟你说过的我儿子吗?
You know my son,I told you about?
那个去世的?
The one who died?
对
Yeah.
他因海♥洛♥因♥过量而死
He overdosed on heroin.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他是同性恋
He was gay.
这让你困扰吗?
Did that bother you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是的,是啊
I guess so, yeah.
也许如果我在他成长过程中
多陪陪他,
Maybe if I'd been around more when he was growing up,
情况会有所不同
things would've been different.
怎么,你觉得你♥他♥妈♥的很男子汉,
So what, you think you're so fucking macho,
就能影响到他吗?
it's just gonna rub off on him?
事情不是这样运作的
Shit don't work like that.
我们不会有好结果的,你和我
We aren't gonna end well, you and me.
你知道的,对吧?
电影精选列表