Help!
闭嘴! - 救命!
Shut the fuck up! - Help!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
不!不!
No! No!
好了,现在轮到四号♥了!
All right, here we go, number four!
来吧 你能行的!
Here we go. You got this!
加油,安德烈!把他撞倒!
Come on, Dre! Knock him on his ass!
加油,安德烈
Come on, Dre.
从地上站起来
Get up off the ground.
来吧,集中注意力!
Come on, focus!
来吧 你能行的 好的 好的
Come on. You've got this. All right. All right.
来吧!来吧! - 冲啊,冲啊!
Here we go! Here we go! -Hit it, hit it!
你不喜欢他踢足球,是吗?
Don't like him playing football, huh?
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
这是自♥由♥的国家
Free country.
天哪,他踢得太糟糕了
Jesus, he's playing terrible.
加油!
Come on!
撞倒别人!
Hit somebody!
请别告诉我那里面装的是啤酒
Please tell me that's not a beer in there.
来了!来了!耶,安德烈!
Here we go! Here we go! Yeah, Dre!
那是我儿子!
That's my boy!
耶!耶!
Yes! Yes!
触底得分!触底得分!
Touchdown! Touchdown!
好,再来一次!
All right, let's do it again!
好了,对不起,我的
小爱国者队员在哪里?
Okay, excuse me, where's my little Patriots player?
给我个拥抱 哦,天哪
Give me a hug. Oh, my God.
你太棒了
You are so good.
我为你感到非常骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢你,妈妈 -好的
Thank you, Mom. - Yeah, all right.
我们得去接凯蒂了
We've got to go pick up Katie.
你在场上表现不错
You looked good out there.
啊,我还行吧
Ah. I did okay.
这个给你
Here's something for you.
那是我的旧卷轴
That's my old reel.
这是弗卢格牌的
It's a Pflueger.
它不适合重型深海捕鱼,但是...
It ain't for the heavy-duty deep-sea stuff, but...
对你来说足够用了
it'll be good for what you need.
但是...我不钓鱼 -没关系
But... I don't fish. - It doesn't matter.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
好吧,谢谢你
Well, thank you.
好了,我们得去接凯蒂了
All right, we've got to go get Katie.
但你说我可以留下来
But you said I could stay
和朋友们一起看下一场比赛
and watch the next game with my friends.
我说过吗?好吧 记得晚饭前回家
I did? Fine. Just be home by dinner.
好的,再见,妈妈 -好的 再见,我爱你
Okay, bye, Mom. - Okay. Bye, I love you.
法♥院♥不是说你不能在公园闲逛吗?
Didn't the court say you couldn't hang out in parks?
放轻松
Take it easy.
嘿,德雷!
Yo, Dre!
你在这啊
There you are.
我想和朋友们一起走
你得和我一起回家
- I want to go with my friends. - You're riding home with me.
等等... -我答应了你妈妈
Wait... - I promised your mom.
来吧
Come on.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
你为什么要揍那个教练的儿子?
Why did you punch that coach's son out?
他偷袭我
He cheap-shotted me.
有时候你得学会转身走开
Sometimes you've just got to walk away.
妈妈说你坐过牢
Mom says you were in prison.
为什么?
What for?
因为没有走开
Not walking away.
我这辈子做过太多蠢事,
I've done so much stupid shit in my life,
多得我都说不清
I can't even tell you.
你现在还在做蠢事吗?
Are you still doing stupid shit?
妈妈说你可能还在做
Mom said you probably were.
你妈妈还告诉你什么了?
What else did your mom tell you?
她说你...
That you...
说你抛弃了你的家人
That you ran out on your family.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
拳击是什么感觉?
What was boxing like?
你来这干什么?还没到月底呢
What are you doing here? It ain't the end of the month.
这是我孙子
This is my grandson.
我想让他四处看看
I want him to take a look around.
你想成为像你爷爷
那样的拳击手吗?
You want to be a boxer like your grandfather?
嗯...我不太清楚
Mmm... I don't really know.
嘿
Hey.
这个人,当年啊,
This guy, back in the day,
如果他打你一拳
你的祖宗十八代都能感觉到
if he punched you, your fucking ancestors would feel it.
你以为我在开玩笑吗?
You think I'm joking?
随便坐,孩子
Make yourself at home, kid.
嘿,看这两个
Hey. Watch these two.
哪个更好?
Which one's better?
我觉得他们都不错
They both look good to me.
看他们的脚步 只看脚步
Watch their footwork. Just their footwork.
右边那家伙力量更大
The guy on the right has more power.
但看那个女孩
But watch the girl.
她从五个不同角度进攻他
She's coming at him from five different angles.
移♥动♥,出拳,然后撤离
Moving, sticking, getting out of there.
明白我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
冷静,有控制,动作快
Calm, controlled, moving fast.
好,现在开始出拳
两个左勾拳 左!
Okay, now start punching. Two lefts. Left!
右!
Right.
别站着不动
Don't stay still.
你站着不动我就要打你了
I'm gonna hit you if you stay still.
左,右 就是这样
Left, right. That's it.
别站着不动 别站着不动
就是这样
Don't stay still. Don't stay still, that's it.
往这边退 继续移♥动♥
Back over this way. Keep moving.
做得好
Good job.
就是这样
There you go.
你很有天赋,孩子
You're a natural, kid.
嘿
Hey.
别告诉你妈妈我带你来健身房♥了
Don't tell your mom,I took you to the gym.
你怕她吗?
You afraid of her?
当然怕
Damn right, I am.
我也是
Me, too.
水真冷
The water's really cold.
表面是冷的
On top, it is.
但深处不冷
But not down deep.
你潜到底了吗?
Did you go to the bottom?
当然了
Sure I did.
那是我们这种人该待的地方吗?
Is that where guys like us belong?
是啊
Yeah.
救命啊,救命啊!
Help me, help me!
别想那么多
Just don't think about it.
嘿!
Hey!
别想那么多
Just don't think about it.
按我教你的做
Do like I taught you.
看向别处
Look the other way
享受音乐
and enjoy the music.
他以前每个星期天都带我去钓鱼
He used to take me fishing every Sunday.
每个星期天都去
Every single Sunday.
只有我和他
Just me and him.
如果他不在,
I wasn't allowed to set foot in that boat
我就不能踏上那条船
if he wasn't with me.
有一个星期六晚上他被逮捕了
He gets arrested this one Saturday night.
直到星期一我们才筹到钱
把他保释出来
And we can't raise the money to bail him out until Monday.
所以,我想着偷偷开船出去,
So, I figured,I would take the boat out,
他永远不会发现的
and he'd never find out about it.
他发现了
He found out.
电影精选列表