You know that, right?
是啊,我们就像电影里那个场景
Yeah, we're like that scene in the movies
汽油缓慢地...
where the gasoline...
向着火焰...
moves slowly...
蔓延过去
towards the flame.
迟早会...
Sooner or later...
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
嘿
Hey.
是我
It's me.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
听那个弹吉他的人
Listening to that guy playing the guitar.
什么吉他?
What guitar?
他...他刚才在弹 你没听到吗?
He... he was just playing. Didn't you hear him?
没有
No.
你出现幻听了
You're hearing things.
周五晚上我要带
我女儿和她的孩子们
I'm taking my daughter and her kids
出去吃晚餐
out to dinner on Friday night.
我想让你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
是的,我确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
"哦,谢谢 你看起来也很漂亮 "
"Why, thank you. You look lovely too."
嘿!我能点杯酒吗?
Hey! Can I get a drink?
当然可以
Sure.
呃,双份波本威士忌加冰
什么牌子的?
- Uh, double bourbon, rocks. -What kind?
便宜的那种
The cheap kind.
这位女士要什么?
And for the lady?
呃,只要一杯水,谢谢
Uh, just a glass of water, please.
冷静点,莎莉,他们会来的
Calm down, Sally, they'll be here.
没事的 来吧
It's all good. Come on.
他们不会来了
They aren't coming.
他们不会来了
They aren't coming.
也许...也许我给了她错误的地址
Maybe... maybe I gave her the wrong address.
该死,我一定是给了他们错误的地址
Shit, I must've given them the wrong address.
抱歉,但我实在是
Sorry, but I simply
不能再为你们保留这张桌子了
cannot hold this table any longer.
滚开!
Fuck off!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我说,滚开!
I said, fuck off!
谁会说"实在是不能"?
Who says, "simply cannot"?
没人那么说话
No one talks like that.
你要和我们经理谈谈吗?
Would you speak to our manager?
不,不,不 那...那不必了
No, no, no, no. That's... That's not necessary.
好的 - 不!
Yeah. - No!
好的 - 不,不!
Okay. - No, no!
嘿,嘿,好了
Hey, hey, okay.
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么?嗯?
What the fuck are you looking at? Huh?
高档混♥蛋♥们!
High-end motherfuckers!
好了 - 我们本应该...
Okay. - We were supposed to...
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
我们走吧... - 我们要见的人
Let's just go... - Where's the person
在哪里?
we were supposed to meet?
黛西
Daisy.
黛西? - 是的
Daisy? - Yeah.
科林呢?
What about Colin?
科林来不了
Colin couldn't make it.
黛西?
Daisy?
是的,你女儿
Yeah, your daughter.
我女儿不会来,是吗?
My daughter's not coming, is she?
不,我想她可能来不了...
No, I don't think she's going to be able...
我给了她错误的地址...
I gave her the wrong address...
什么...什么...我...我...我的...
What... What... My... my... my...
我女儿不会来,是吗?
My daughter's not coming, is she?
不,她不会来
No, she's not coming.
她...她叫什么名字?
What... what's her name?
你女儿的名字是黛西,亲爱的
Your daughter's name is Daisy, baby.
这里到底发生了什么?
What the hell's happening here?
你为什么不告诉我你生病了?
Why didn't you tell me you were sick?
你告诉她了?
You told her?
是的 我昨晚给她打了电♥话♥
Yeah. I called her last night.
我是说,我觉得你很沮丧
I mean, I thought, you know, you were really upset.
你♥他♥妈♥的告诉她了?
You fucking told her?
嘿! - 是的,她应该知道
Hey! - Yeah, she should know.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
爸,住手 她不是有意的
Dad, stop. She didn't mean anything.
滚出去,否则我就把你
扔出去 疯婆子!
Get out, or I'll throw you out. Crazy fucking bitch!
住手!
Cut it out!
所以,你想打我?
So, you want to hit me?
你想打我?
You want to hit me?
好啊
Okay.
好啊,来打我啊
Okay, fucking hit me.
打我啊,你这个懦夫 我知道你想打
Hit me, you fucking pussy. I know you want to.
德雷,回到车里去
Dre, get back in the car.
德雷!求你了!去,现在就回到车里
Dre! Please! Go, get in the car right now.
走!
Go!
我不想让你知道
I didn't want you to know.
好吧
Okay.
不过,她不该受到那样的对待
Well, she didn't deserve that.
该死
Fuck.
为什么...为什么你昨晚没来吃饭?
Why... why didn't you come to dinner last night?
说得好像你没有走开再也没回来一样
Says the guy who walked away and never came back.
你真差劲
You suck.
我得去收拾东西了,
I've got to go pack,
因为现在我们两天内就得搬走
'cause now we've got to be out in two days.
你...你们要去哪里?
Where... where will you go?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
有...有什么我能做的吗?
Is there... is there anything I can do?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
你打算接受治疗吗?
Are you gonna get treatment?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你有医生吗?
Well, you got a doctor?
我有过 那个贱♥人♥帮不了我
I did. That bitch can't help me.
天啊
Christ.
嘿
Hey.
你需要我帮忙找个新医生吗?
Do you need my help to find a new doctor?
你...你为什么要这么做?
Why... Why would you do that?
嗯,如果你需要我的帮助,就告诉我
Well, if you need my help, let me know.
生活真是一团糟,是吧?
Life's a shitstorm, isn't it?
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
她他妈的叫什么名字?
What's her fucking name?
该死
Fuck.
是的
Yeah.
也许是我儿子...
Maybe my son...
他已经死了...
He's dead...
是的,他是个大个子...
Yeah, he was a big dude...
伙计,伙计...
Dude, dude...
纹身,纹身...
Ta-ta, tattoo, tattoo...
大个子,纹身...
Big dude, tattoo...
在他脖子上
on his neck.
我想不起来了
I can't remember it.
你这个蠢货!蠢货
You fuckin' idiot! Fuckin' idiot.
去你的!大个子
Fuck you! Big dude.
去你的 纹身!
Fuck you. Tattoo!
纹身!去你的!去你的!
Tattoo! Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck you!
去你的,你,你!
Fuck you, you, you!
装箱列车来了!呜呜!
Here comes the packing train! Choo-choo!
电影精选列表