Hey, asshole!
听着,女士,我不想惹麻烦
Look, lady, I don't want no trouble.
你打晕我男朋友还说不想惹麻烦?
You knock out my boyfriend and you don't want no trouble?
他活该
He had it coming.
好吧
Okay.
也许他活该
Maybe he had it coming.
谁来送我回家?
Who's gonna walk me home?
轻点,宝贝,轻点!
Easy, babe, easy!
轻点...
Easy...
不用这么粗暴
No need to be so rough.
我们很快就到了
We'll get there soon enough.
我保证
Promise.
啊 轻点!
Ah. Easy!
轻点
Easy.
简单
Easy.
简单
Easy.
简单
Easy.
你住在这里怎么睡得着觉?
How do you get any sleep living here?
我喜欢这种噪音
I like the noise.
我是说,那个醉汉,他每晚都在尖叫,
I mean, that drunk guy, he screams, like, every night,
对我来说就像音乐一样
so it's like music to me.
我讨厌安静
I hate silence.
我在酒吧就注意到了
I gathered that back at the bar.
这种安静让我想起了家
Like, this silence reminds me of home.
嗯 你家在哪里?
Hmm. Where's that?
嗯...
Hmm...
韦尔斯利
Wellesley.
韦尔斯利?真的吗?
Wellesley? Really?
好的那部分
The good part.
悬崖路上的大房♥子
Big house on Cliff Road.
而且我那时是个乖女孩
And I was a good girl, too.
是吗?
Yeah?
后来你到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to you?
哎...
Oof...
天啊,救救灵魂吧!
God save the soul!
嘿,拉里,闭嘴!我有客人
Yo, Larry, shut the fuck up! I've got company.
恭喜,祝你度过愉快的夜晚!
Congratulations, have a nice evening!
看,在韦尔斯利你可做不到这个
See, you couldn't do that in Wellesley.
我想是的
I guess not.
嗯...
Hmm...
滚出去
Get out.
什么?
What?
露佩?
Lupe?
是的?
Yeah?
那是我的名字
That's my name.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
好吧,我是说,这不是我的真名,
Well, I mean, it's not my real name,
这是我的昵称
it's my nickname.
实际上,这甚至不是我的昵称
Actually, it's not even my nickname.
我在学校的时候,
When I was at school,
他们叫我疯子,因为我他妈的太疯狂了
they used to called me loopy,'cause I was so fucking crazy.
所以这个名字有点相似,对吧?
So it was kind of close, right?
这很奇妙,你不觉得吗?
That's trippy, don't you think?
是啊,一定是命运
Yeah, must be fate.
那么她是谁?
So who is she?
哦,某个妓♥女♥
Oh, some whore.
这话不太好听
That's not nice.
听着,她收了我十块钱,
Listen, she charged me ten bucks,
所以我不知道还能怎么称呼她
so I don't know what else you would call her.
我以为我恋爱了
I thought I was in love.
把她的名字纹在我手上,
Got her name tattooed on my hand,
回去给她看...
went back to show her...
她正和我的两个朋友上♥床♥
She was shagging two of my friends.
这就是结局
That was the end of that.
这他妈的真浪漫,就是这样
That's fucking romantic, is what that is.
是的,老板?
Yeah, boss?
我需要你去格鲁伯医生那里,
I need for you to go over to Dr. Gruber's,
帮我取点东西
pick something up for me.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你还记得地址,对吧?
You remember the address, right?
当然记得
Of course, I do.
那些是炸♥弹♥ 30毫米口径的
Those are the bombers. 30 mills.
它们都是密封的
They're all sealed.
上次你也是这么说的
That's what you said last time.
嘿,伙计,它们确实是密封的
Hey, man, they were sealed.
如果有人动过手脚
那是在另一端发生的
Any tampering happened, that was on the other end.
你卖♥♥这种东西
就得在上面署名 医生
You sell this shit, you've got to put your name on it, doc.
如果这批里有哑弹...
好了,好了,我明白了
- Any blanks in this batch... - Okay, okay, I get it.
我可以15块钱卖♥♥给你
I'll let 'em go for 15.
好吧,伙计
Okay, man.
12块
Twelve.
我没时间跟你废话,医生
I don't have time for this shit, doc.
行吧 10块
Fine. Ten.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
我最近记忆出了些问题
I've been having some memory issues lately.
什么问题?
Like what?
啊,忘记名字和方向之类的
Ah, forgetting names and directions. Shit like that.
有多严重?
How bad is it?
今早我有几分钟忘了自己住哪
I forgot where I lived for a few minutes this morning.
这不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
这可不妙 一点也不妙
It's not good. It's not good at all.
你应该去检查一下
You should get that checked out.
下午好
Good afternoon.
嘿
Hey.
好的
Okay.
你听说过慢性创伤性脑病吗?
Have you heard of CTE?
全称是慢性创伤性脑病
Stands for Chronic,Traumatic Encephalopathy.
很多橄榄球运动员
和拳击手都会得这种病
Lots of football players and boxers develop it.
因为头部受到太多打击
Too many blows to the head.
拳击醉
Punch drunk.
以前人们是这么称呼它的
That's what they used to call it.
你是否曾经
Have you sustained
在生活中多次遭受脑震荡?
multiple concussions over the course of your life?
可以这么说
You could say that.
从几岁开始的?
Starting at what age?
我不知道
I don't know.
第一次大概是六七岁的时候
First one was probably around six or seven.
可能更小
Maybe younger.
所以,这是发生在家里的?
So, this took place at home?
直接告诉我
Just tell me what I got
我得了什么病,需要吃什么药才能好
and what I need to take to get better.
这种病是没有治疗方法的
There is no treatment.
没有吸毒
No drugs.
而且这是一个相当晚期的病例
And it's a fairly advanced case.
你有...
Do you...
有人陪伴吗?
have anyone?
妻子?
Wife?
孩子?
Kids?
不,我不知道
No, I don't know.
我有几个孩子 怎么了?
I've got a couple of kids. Why?
在接下来的几年里,
In the next couple of years,
你可能会经历相当快速的衰退
you can expect a fairly sharp decline.
最终,你将无法自理
Eventually, you won't be able to care for yourself.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我知道这很难接受...
I know it's hard...
听着,你不了解我
Listen, you don't know me.
只告诉我我还能活多久
Just tell me how long I have.
到你丧失行为能力?我无法预测
Until you're incapacitated? I can't predict that.
就告诉我,我还能活多久?
电影精选列表