我当时,呃,大概九岁或十岁
I was, uh, I was about nine or ten.
我老爸让我...
My old man made me...
和邻居一个比我大的孩子打架
fight this older kid in the neighborhood.
他说我是个懦夫
He said I was a pussy.
如果我不想一辈子都当懦夫,
And if I didn't want to be a pussy my whole life,
就得狠狠揍那个孩子一顿
I needed to kick this kid's ass.
所以...
So...
我把那孩子打了
I beat the kid up.
打得他鼻青脸肿
Beat him to a pulp.
他说我可能终究不是个懦夫
He told me I might not be a pussy, after all.
这几天有些货从纽约过来
Got some product coming in from New York the next few days.
需要一个看起来人畜无害的白人去取货
Need a nice white face to pick it up and deliver it
并在适当的时候送货 - 是什么货?
when the time comes. - What kind of product?
好吧
Okay.
听着,我得知道我们
他妈的要运什么东西
Look, I need to know what the fuck we're bringing up.
不,你不是想问我
No, you ain't fixing to ask me specifics
货的具体情况吧,兄弟?
about my product, are you, ese?
我不是有意冒犯你
Didn't mean to offend you.
不,不,别告诉我你是什么意思
No, no, don't tell me what you meant.
我他妈听到你说的了
I fucking heard your ass.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在,别到这儿来装得
Now, don't come in here acting like
好像你很有分量似的
you've got some fucking weight behind your ass.
你知道该怎么做
You know the fucking drill.
要么接受这份工作,要么就算了
You either take the fucking job or you're not.
这个数目怎么样?
How's that number?
看起来差不多
Looks about right.
总有一天联邦调查局会...
One of these days the FBI...
你♥他♥妈♥从哪弄来这个老古董的?
The fuck did you get that relic?
我从我老爸那继承的
I inherited him from my old man.
真♥他♥妈♥是个老古董啊
A fucking throwback, right there.
它会说话吗?
Does it talk?
这家伙在当年可是
真正的狠角色,伙计
This dude was the real deal back in the day, man.
过去式不等于现在进行时,兄弟
Was ain't is, homes.
这哥们已经过了保质期了
Homie past his sell-by date.
谁告诉这个混♥蛋♥,
Somebody tell this fuckpig
如果他再盯着我看,
that if he don't stop staring at me,
我就要打断他的肩膀
I'm gonna have to break his shoulders.
现在进行时
In the present tense.
哦,哇,哇
Oh, whoa, whoa.
冷静点,伙计
Take it easy, man.
这老家伙还挺有两下子啊,嗯?
That motherfucker still got some game, huh.
我喜欢他
I like him.
那我们说定了吗?
So we got a deal or what?
说定了
Deal.
老兄,你真的不该说这种话
Dude, you really need to not be saying shit like that.
你知道那些人是谁吗?
Do you know who those guys are?
总得有人说点什么
Somebody had to say something.
从没见过有人收场这么快
Never seen anyone backpedal so fast.
嘿!这里谁才是老大?
Hey! Who's the fucking boss here?
你想有朝一日成为老大,
You want to be a boss one day,
就得开始表现得像个老大
you got to start acting like one.
你真的需要那个才能找到回家的路吗?
You really need that to find your way home?
不是,但我的导航系统
No, but my nav system
有实时交通模式算法
has real-time traffic pattern algorithms.
哦,你不能在这里抽烟
Oh, you can't smoke in here.
算法...算法...
Algorithms... Algorithms...
那口烟会要了你的命,你知道吗?
That blow's gonna kill you, you know that?
你觉得我是个傻瓜,对吧?
You think I'm a tool, don't ya?
不,小子 我不觉得你是个傻瓜
No, kid. I don't think you're a tool.
你只是还太嫩而已
You're just green is all.
他来了
There he is.
那么,小子谈到了个好价钱?
So, the kid bargained a good price?
呃,他谈到了个还行的价钱
Uh, he got an okay price.
所以,他搞砸了?
So, he shit the bed?
老大,我觉得换我他那个年纪也会害怕
I would have been scared too at his age, boss.
你知道,当他设法从波士顿学院拿到学位时,
You know, when he managed to get his degree from BC,
我想让他去读法学院
I wanted him to go to law school.
他有其他想法
He had other ideas.
他想成为一个硬汉,像你一样
He wants to be a tough guy, like you.
你知道,这整个交易
是他自己安排的
You know, he set this whole deal up himself.
他想向所有人证明
他是个能做决定的人
He's trying to prove to everybody he's a shot-caller.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
那不关我的事
That ain't none of my business.
我不确定他是否
能准备好,你知道吗?
I'm not sure he's ever gonna be ready, you know?
他就是不适合这行,不像你我
He's just not cut out for it, like you and me.
他只是需要点时间,先生...
He just needs some time, Mister...
你♥他♥妈♥又忘了我的名字?
You forget my fucking name again?
你忘了我他妈的名字?
You forget my fucking name?
我...
I...
我最近睡眠有些问题,
I've been having some trouble sleeping,
经常头痛
I get these headaches.
好吧
All right.
就确保小子这次别搞砸了
Just make sure the kid doesn't fuck this one up.
嘿,他来了
Hey, there he is.
准时如钟
Like clockwork.
你又拖欠房♥租了?
You late with your rent again?
你有什么活儿没有?
You got anything or not?
我这有个厉害的小子需要陪练
I've got a hot kid that could use some sparring.
我他妈不需要那个
I don't fucking need that.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
你觉得那个爱尔兰人怎么样?
What'd you think of the mick?
嗯,他...他能出拳,
Yeah, he... He can punch,
他有些力量
he's got some juice.
有点爱说话
Bit mouthy.
你是不是忘了什么?
Ain't you forgetting something?
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey.
蒂尔达说只能单杯
Tilda says only single shots
并且最多只能给你三杯
and to cut you off at three drinks.
我没看到蒂尔达 你看到了吗?
I don't see Tilda. Do you?
你不能那样碰一位女士!
You can't touch a lady like that!
疯婆子!
Crazy bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥叫谁疯婆子?
Who you fucking calling a crazy bitch?
你不能这样跟
一位该死的女士说话!
You can't talk to a motherfucking lady like that!
我告诉过你...我不在乎...
What did I tell you... I don't give a fuck...
你会让我心情不好
去你的 我要杀了你!
- You'll put me in a bad mood. - Fuck you. I will kill you!
我要搞死你,婊♥子♥! - 你要搞我?
I will fuck you up, bitch! - You're gonna fuck me?
对,贱♥人♥
Yeah, bitch-ass.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
没有 操,你咬我!
No. Fuck, you bit me!
嘿!
Hey!
你知道我心情不好时
You know what happens
会发生什么 - 否则怎样?
when I get in a bad mood. -Or what?
你想让我动手打你吗?
You want me to put my fucking hands on you?
去你的
Fuck you.
来吧,伙计 到外面去
Come on, pal. Take it outside.
你对我说什么?
What'd you say to me?
我说到外面去
I said take it outside.
滚蛋 回去喝你的酒去...
Get the fuck out of here. Go back to your drink...
嘿,你杀了他!
Hey, you killed him!
他没死
He ain't dead.
他只是蠢而已
He's just stupid.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,混♥蛋♥!
电影精选列表