Ugh. Whatever.
不,这些都只是一堆无聊的东西
Nah, it's all just a bunch of boo-boo.
"无聊的东西"?
"Boo-boo"?
嗯,你知道...
Well, you know...
你知道,无聊的东西就是指...
You know, boo-boo just means like...
一些软弱无力的废话
Some weak ass bullshit.
生活并不软弱
Life ain't weak.
生活是一场狗屎风暴
Life's a shitstorm.
但它绝对不是一堆无聊的东西
But it sure as hell ain't a bunch of boo-boo.
哇
Wow.
太深奥了!
So deep!
我觉得我需要跑步 我们来比赛吧!
I feel like I need to run. Let's race!
来吧,我们比赛! - 不要
Come on, let's race! - No.
哦,好吧,足球膝
Oh, oh, oh. Okay, soccer knee, soccer knee.
那倒着跑比赛怎么样?
How about backwards race?
那更糟糕 - 什么?
That's even worse. - What?
更糟糕 - 来吧!来吧!
It's worse. - Come on! Come on!
别闹了,有人在看 有人在看
Stop it, there's people looking. There's people looking.
哦,他们就是要看 来吧!
Oh, they gonna look, all right. Come on!
你要给我买♥♥健力士啤酒吗?
You gonna buy me a Guinness?
如果你给我买♥♥健力士
我就让他们别看了
I'll make 'em stop looking if you buy me a Guinness.
来吧,你这个小恶棍,宝贝!
Come on, you gangster, boo-boo!
嘿,那个醉醺醺的尖叫鬼哪去了?
Hey, where's the screaming drunk?
现在太早了
It's too early for him.
他是收场的
He's a closing act.
你纹身上这些凸起是什么?
What are these bumps in your tattoos?
疤痕
Scars.
烟头烫的
Cigarette burns.
生活给你柠檬,你就做成花朵
Life gives you lemons, you make flowers.
谁对你做的这些?
Who did this to you?
某个混♥蛋♥
Some asshole.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我看你也有自己的疤痕
I see you got your own scars.
是啊,谁没有呢?
Yeah, well, who doesn't?
你是怎么弄的?
How'd you get those?
某个混♥蛋♥
Some asshole.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
要去纽约
Have to go to New York.
你不吻我道别吗?
You not gonna kiss me goodbye?
不
No.
我没时间做那个
I don't have time for that.
嗯...
Hmm...
你可真会说甜言蜜语啊
Quite the sweet talker you are.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,你聋了吗?
Hey, you deaf?
什么?
What?
我问,还要在90号♥州际公路上开多久?
I asked, how much longer to stay on I-90?
你怎么不用你的"算法"?
Why aren't you using your "gorithm"?
是啊,很有趣,聪明蛋
Yeah, very funny, smart-ass.
你说你去过纽约无数次
You said you've been to New York like a million times.
那么,去那里最好的路线是什么?
So, what's the best way to get there?
你忘了吗?
Did you forget?
没有
No.
去吧 用你的玩具
Go ahead. Use your toy.
是啊,我觉得你忘了怎么去那里
Yeah, I think you forgot how to get there.
胡说
Bullshit.
他们说是东北角
They said the northeast corner.
我应该停在哪里?
Where should I park?
绕一圈
Make a loop.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
任何不合常理的东西
Anything that doesn't fit.
继续开
Keep driving.
慢点 再慢点...
Slower. Slower...
那是我们吗?
Is that us?
是的
Yeah.
波士顿见
嘿,不,不,不
- I'll see you back in Boston. - Hey, no, no, no.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不,这不可能
No, it's not happening.
天啊,你怎么回事?
Jeez, what is wrong with you?
爸说他要我从底层开始
Pop says he wants me to learn the business
学习这门生意 记得吗?
from the bottom up. Remember?
我告诉你一个消息
I got news for you.
这生意全都在底层进行
This business is all done on the bottom.
我想知道后面是什么
I want to know what's back there.
不,你不想
No, you don't.
这种工作,你得学会不去看
On jobs like this, you got to learn not to look.
只管做你的事 然后装作没看见
Just do your business. And look the other way.
警♥察♥
Cops.
妈的
Fuck.
保持冷静
Just be cool.
啊,该死!
Aw, shit!
操,操,操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
帮个忙,趴在地上
Do me a favor and get on the floor.
什么?
What?
趴在地上 - 为什么?
Get on the floor. - Why?
当这家伙经过我们时,
When this guy passes us,
他会仔细看很久
he's gonna take a good, long look.
我不需要他看到你吓得屁滚尿流
And I don't need him seeing you shit your pants.
我...我很冷静
I'm... I'm cool.
我很冷静 - 你不冷静
I'm cool. - You're not.
帮个忙,趴下
Do me a favor, get down.
操!他妈的趴下...
Fuck! Get on the fucking...
不,我不会他妈的趴在地上
No, I'm not getting on the fucking floor.
嘿,停下
Hey, stop.
现在趴下,趴下!
Get down, now, get down!
让我起来!
Let me up!
趴下,待在那儿,别动
Get down and stay there, stay down.
待在那儿
Stay there.
这他妈太扯淡了,伙计
This is fucking bullshit, man.
我要告诉老爸你刚才对我做的事
I'm telling Pops what you just did to me.
你是说救了你的命?
You mean saving your ass?
我受够了你对我
I'm getting sick of the lack of respect
缺乏尊重的态度
that you've been showing me.
尊重不是白给的,小子
They don't just hand that shit out, son.
你得自己赢得它
You've got to earn it.
我知道你在我爸面前说我坏话
And I know you're talking shit to my old man about me.
试图阻止我
Trying to hold me back.
那火箭燃料让你妄想症发作了
That rocket fuel's making you paranoid.
瞧瞧这不是恐龙吗
If it ain't the dinosaur.
嘿,傻♥逼♥,你想把这个放哪儿?
Hey, fuckpig, where do you want this?
拿到后面去,侏罗纪公园
Take it around back, Jurassic Park.
你在偷笑什么?
What are you smirking at?
你在干什么?别下车
What are you doing? Don't get out.
那些人不想让我们看到后面有什么
Those guys don't want us seeing what's back there.
你怕那个家伙?
You afraid of that guy?
就待在原地
Just stay put.
抓住她!走!
Get her! Let's go!
天哪
Holy shit.
我要打断你的腿!
I'm going to break your legs!
住手!
Stop!
救命 求求你,救救我
Help. Please, help me.
不!我要走!
No! I want to go!
趴下!
Get down!
下来!
Come down!
不!
No!
不!
No!
把那些东西拿开!
Get the shit back off!
我要走!
I want to go!
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
救命!
电影精选列表