But the truth was, I had never really been there for anyone else.
阿提拉
Attila!
快啊 你能再开快点吗
Come on. Would you go a little bit faster?
好了
There we go.
这场激烈的比赛到了第二回合
Round two in this high round bout.
明显是马泰暂时领先
Matae with a clear advantage so far
但现在下定论为时尚早
but it's still early in the fight.
布莱克威尔的策略似乎是直接进攻
Blackwell's strategy seems to be go straight on the offence
但马泰现在简直是固若金汤
but Matae right now is untouchable.
他以反击扛住铺天盖地的进攻
Goes up against offence trying to keep him from raining down strikes
第二回合结束
and that's round two.
快 得快点
Alright, come on, we gotta hurry.
肖恩 你可以的 宝贝
Shayne! You got this, baby!
阿提拉 打倒他 打败他
Attila! Knock him out! Knock him out!
马泰给了布莱克威尔
Matae attacks Blackwell with
一个左手拳加一个上勾拳
a left, then an upper cut.
这一拳杀伤力很强啊
That one looks like it might have done some damage.
布莱克威尔在第三回合受了好几次重拳
Blackwell taking some heavy blows in this third round.
他没有退缩
He isn't backing down.
加油啊 兄弟
Come on man!
宝贝 你真棒
Looking good, babe!
布莱克威尔扭倒成功
Blackwell going for the takedown and he gets it.
别慢下来啊
Don't slow down!
能赶上这个绿灯的 快
You can make the light, go!
马泰夹住了布莱克威尔的头 打算扫摆
Matae gets Blackwell into a headlock hoping to turn it into a sweep.
但是马泰的位置不太好
But this is not a good position for Matae.
加油兄弟 阿提拉 加油加油
Come on man! Attila! Let's go! Let's go!
布莱克威尔 你可以的 加油布莱克威尔
Blackwell, you can do this! Come on Blackwell!
马泰在开始的三回合完全处在上风
Matae has clearly dominated these first three rounds.
布莱克威尔试图扭转战局
Blackwell tried to reverse the momentum,
但可能还是不行
but it may not be enough.
布莱克威尔显出疲态了
Blackwell showing signs of fatigue.
打爆他
Kick his ass!
打他
Kick him!
就是这样 加油
Yeah! Let's go!
就这样打趴他 加油
Way to get him down! Let's go.
能请你签个名吗
Hey! Can you sign this?
不错
There!
打爆他 阿提拉
Take it to him, Attila!
打他 打爆他 你可以的阿提拉
Take it to him. Take it to him! You got this, Attila!
打到他跪下 阿提拉
Make him tap, Attila!
加油 肖恩
Go, Shayne!
对 踢他 加油
Yeah! Kick him! Let's go!
就这样 就这样 阿提拉 打晕他
That's it, that's it! Attila! Knock him out!
打败他 打败他 阿提拉 好样的
Finish him, finish him! Yeah, Attila!
加油啊 肖恩 坚持住
Come on Shayne, stay in!
别放弃
Don't give up!
站起来
Get up!
拜托了 站起来
Come on, get up.
你可以的 加油
You got it, come on!
嘿 你做得很好
Hey, you're doing great.
你属于这个舞台
You deserve to be here
因为你是个斗士
'cause you're a fighter
尽管你看不见我
and even though you can't see me...
无论如何 我都在这里陪着你
I'm here for you, no matter what.
霍莉
Holly?
嗨
Hi.
-你来了 -嗯
- You're here. - Yeah.
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
有个姑娘在里面
There's a girl in the cage.
她是从哪儿冒出来的
Hey, where did she come from?
里面那个姑娘是谁
Who's the girl in the cage?
她怎么进去的
How'd she get in?
是布莱克威尔队里的人吗
She part of Blackwell's crew?
-我查查 -收到
- Let me check on that. - Copy that.
你可以的 明白吗
You got this. Okay?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你一定可以
You got this.
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
开始
Fight!
我该怎么做 他们开始抱怨了
What should I do? People are starting to complain.
挣脱出来
Get out of there!
好
Yes!
加油 肖恩
Come on, Shayne!
她怎么站那里不动
Why won't she move?
看起来不错
Looking good.
加油 肖恩
Come on, Shayne!
你 穿大衣的那个
You! With the trench coat!
这姑娘不是布莱克威尔队里的人
That girl is not with Blackwell's crew.
收到 马上处理
Copy that. I'm on it.
加油 肖恩
Come on, Shayne!
打他
Hit him!
-女士 -打他
- Ma'am! - Hit him back!
女士 这里是限制区
Ma'am. This is a restricted area.
你不能待在这里
You can't be up there.
-走吧 -加油 肖恩
- Come on. - Come on, Shayne!
-好 打败他 -女士 走吧
- Yes, you got him! - Ma'am, ma'am, let's go.
-再给我一分钟 -走吧女士 走吧
- Just give me a minute! - Let's go, it's time to go. Let's go.
我来了
I'm coming.
加油 肖恩 你可以的
Come on Shayne! You got it!
你一定可以的 宝贝 加油
You can do it, babe! Come on!
肖恩 不管别人怎么说 你做到了
Shayne, no matter what anybody says, you did it!
女士们先生们 五个回合之后
Ladies and gentlemen, after five rounds
我们拿到了裁判的计分卡 胜负将定
we go to the judges' score cards for a decision.
我能和你照张相吗
Can I have a selfie?
哈维·麦金提尔 49比46
Harvey McIntire has forty-nine forty-six.
拉瑞·克罗斯比 49比48
Larry Crosby has forty-nine forty-eight.
约翰·布洛姆利 48比49
John Bromley had forty-eight forty-nine.
在非一致决定后 胜者是
And the winner by split decision...
阿提拉 马泰
Attila Matae!
阿提拉 恭喜你赢了
Hey Attila, congratulations on your victory.
你现在感觉如何
Tell me how are you feeling?
嘿 你
Hey, you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你已经做得很好了
But you did a good job.
我得去找一个人
I gotta go find somebody.
我知道 我看到她了
I know, I saw her.
-嗨 -嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hey.
你很棒啊 赢得很漂亮 恭喜
Uh, great job, great win. Congratulations.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
很厉害了
Pretty impressive.
我不知道要门票
I um, I didn't realize I needed a ticket
-因为我 -嘿
- 'cause I... - Hey!
她是和我一起的
She's with me.
她没有通行证这些
She didn't have a pass or anything.
好吧
Alright.
你在台上表现得很好
You, you were amazing out there.
你回来了
You came back.
好多事情 你都说对了
You were right about so many things.
但不是所有
Not everything.
朱丽安娜怎么办
What about Julianna?
我们和平分手了
We ended on good terms.
所以她只是来给你撑场子的吗
So she's just here to support you?
以她自己的方式
In her own way.
天哪
Oh, my God.
沾了点血在你身上 抱歉
I got a little blood on you, I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
所以 咒语被破解了
And so the spell was broken.
但学会去爱只占人生之旅的一半
But love was only half the journey.
剩下的部分是学会
The rest was learning to
了解另一个人心灵深处的渴望和痛苦