And using our mother's legs as a benchmark.
凡妮萨直到和马鲁什结婚
Vanessa had remained her own number one fan
才停止孤芳自赏
until she married Marjus.
马鲁什是个来自立陶宛的电梯检修员
a Lithuanian elevator inspector.
快点 宝贝 我们要迟到了
Come on baby. We're gonna be late.
-我看起来怎么样 -完美
- How do I look? - Perfect.
快来 快来
Come, come, come.
就这样 她的粉丝俱乐部扩大了一倍
And with that, she doubled her fan club.
爸爸在商业地♥产♥上找到了新爱好
And Dad had found a new love in commercial real-estate.
你们先吃
You guys go ahead.
我很有可能给这个超棒的粮仓找到了买♥♥家
I might have found a buyer for this incredible granary.
周五的晚餐还是照常进行
Friday night dinner is still a tradition
尽管马鲁什经常因为工作耽搁
although Marjus is usually held up at work.
嘿 是啊 我就知道
Hey. Yeah. Yeah, I figured.
你在第几层啊
What floor are you on?
凡妮萨 你什么也没吃啊
Vanessa, you haven't eaten anything.
肉让我有点恶心
Um, meat makes me nauseous.
工作找得怎么样了 特洛伊
Troy, how's the job search coming?
那取决于你如何定义工作
That depends on how you define job.
你为什么这么惹人厌
Why do you have to be so obnoxious?
-你为什么这么蠢 -够了
- Well why do you have to be so obtuse? - Enough!
不 不是对你说的 我爱你
No, not you. No, I love you.
这儿并没有什么改变
Not much has changed.
我觉得隐形最大的好处就是
My favorite things about being invisible...
我可以去任何地方 看遍所有事物
Going anywhere, seeing everything,
不用担心违反规则或不礼貌
not having to worry about rules or good manners,
贫困人员专属
也不用整理仪容
or even caring what I look like.
我从不感到羞耻或是尴尬
Never feeling ashamed or embarrassed.
最大的坏处是我不能参与任何事情
The worst thing is not being a part of anything.
我们再来一轮吧
Let's all have another round!
我想躺下休息一会
I think I need to lie down.
喂 说你呢
Hey, you!
你为什么跟着他们
Why are you following those people?
行了
Alright.
你能看到我
You can see me?
知道尊重他人隐私吗
Ever heard of respecting people's privacy?
你听得到我说话吗 你听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
-懒得跟你说 -布莱克威尔
- This conversation is over. - Blackwell!
等等
Wait!
-我没让你进来 -等等
- I'm not letting you back in. - Wait!
布莱克威尔 里面在叫你
Blackwell, we need you in there.
等等 别走 我只是
Wait, don't go, I was just...
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
你好
Hello?
妈 你一定不相信昨天发生的事
Mom, you'll never believe what happened.
我遇到了一个能看到我的人
I met someone who can see me.
他也能听到我讲话
He could hear me too.
他只是个我偶然遇到的保安
Just some random bouncer.
但坏消息是其他人仍然看不见我
But the bad news is that I'm still invisible to everyone else.
我不知道那意味着什么 我真的
So I... I don't know what that means. I really...
我不知道怎么把所有线索联♥系♥到一起
I don't know how to put the pieces together.
小可爱 怎么了
What's wrong, little bird?
你去世后会发生什么
What's going to happen when you die?
我的灵魂会一直陪着你
I'll be with you in spirit.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
那意味着你需要我的时候
It means that the wind will carry me to you,
风会把我带到你身边
whenever you need me.
-好吧 -它会的
- Yeah, right. - It will.
你会看到的
You'll see.
你为什么会在风中
How come you'll be in the wind?
因为风是灵魂的使者
Because the wind is the soul's messenger.
但我看不到你 为什么能知道你在那
But if I can't see you, how will I know you're there?
因为你能感觉到爱
Because you'll feel loved.
布莱克威尔
被曝出轨
那时我才明白
That's when it dawned on me.
如果他不是我偶然遇到的保安
What if he wasn't some random bouncer?
而且我们之间有某种联♥系♥ 那会如何
What if we were connected?
肖恩·布莱克威尔 前世界冠军
Shayne Blackwell, former world champion
最受欢迎的
and one of the most
综合格斗拳击手之一
sought-after fighters in MMA
现在已经为人所遗忘
is now all but forgotten.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
哪里开始出错了 肖恩·布莱克威尔
肖恩·布莱克威尔首次登场时
Shayne Blackwell first on to the scene
面对经验丰富的对手们
with a series of unexpected wins
他取得了一连串惊人的胜利
against veteran fighters.
自此 他的职业生涯便一飞冲天
From there, his career took off.
粉丝对他"白手起家"的故事热衷不已
Fans latched onto his rags to riches story
他也吸引到了
and he caught the eye of
女演员兼超模朱丽安娜·金
actress and supermodel, Julianna King.
肖恩和朱丽安娜成为了当时的话题情侣
Shayne and Julianna became the "it" couple of the moment.
直到
Until this.
布莱克威尔被曝光
These photos of Blackwell
出轨朱莉安娜
caught cheating on
的照片像病毒一样迅速传播开来
Julianna quickly went viral.
他们立即分手了
The breakup was immediate.
肖恩的粉丝开始倒戈
Shayne's fans turned against him.
肖恩·布莱克威尔因酒驾被捕 扰乱治安
他的生活急转直下 一发不可收拾
And his life spiraled out of control.
最终的恶果是
It all came to a hit
在与阿提拉·马泰
at the championship
冠军战对决中
fight against Attila Matae.
之前 人们都以为布莱克威尔会赢
Blackwell had been an early favorite to win.
相反 他被马泰打得落花流水
Instead, he suffered a crushing defeat by Matae.
可能是报应 背叛者终会失败
Maybe it's karma. Cheaters never win.
感谢收看 下周再见
Thanks for watching. Tune in next week.
肖恩·布莱克威尔
Shayne Blackwell?
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记不太清了 你要干嘛
Vaguely. What do you want?
你觉得我看这个照片看得还不够多吗
You think I haven't seen this picture a hundred times?
我照的 照片是我照的
I took it. I took that picture.
-你为什么告诉我这个 -我 我想
- Why are you telling me this? - I -- I want...
-我 -这照片毁了我的一生
- I-- - That picture destroyed my life.
-我知道 -不 你根本不知道
- I know. - No, you don't know.
你也不关心
But you don't care.
你道歉只是为了
Makes you feel better
让自己不那么内疚罢了
about your own sorry life.
可能你是对的
You're probably right.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我做不到
I can't.
你做不到
You can't?
你是唯一一个能
You're the only person who can...
能干嘛
Who can what?
我想补偿你
I want to make it up to you.
你想补偿我吗
You want to make it up to me?
你想补偿我吗
You want to make it up to me?
可以 行
Alright yeah, uh, so yeah,
你只需要恢复我的名声
you just gotta fix my reputation.
你还要 还要让我的拳击生涯重新开始
You gotta... you gotta restart my fighting career.
然后让我和朱丽安娜和好
And then you gotta get me back with Julianna.
就这些 如果你都做到了
That's it. If you do all that,
就是对我的补偿了
you'll have made it up to me.
我可以修复你的形象 我可以的
I can fix your image. I can.
我也可以在事业上帮到你
And I could help with your career.
我不太了解你女朋友 不过我可以试试
I don't know about your girlfriend but I can try.
你疯了
You're crazy.
什么 我只是想帮你
What...? I'm trying to help.
我还要去别的地方 你介意吗
Do you mind? I got somewhere to be.
我一点都不介意 一点都不
I don't mind at all, no.
我是说 滚开 我们没什么可聊的
I mean, get lost. We're done.
你刚才不是这样说的
But that's not what you said.