I give the guy credit for giving it a shot
但他已经五年没有比赛了
but we're talking about a five year lay-off here.
苏亚雷斯可是一个强大的对手
Suarez is a great competitor.
一个货真价实的拳手
He's the real deal.
他面对的是一场伟大的对抗赛
He has a great ground game.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is,
怎样才能只用六周的时间
how do you make up for all this
来弥补过去浪费的时间
lost time in just six weeks?
肖恩·布莱克威尔过去是个优秀的拳手
Hey look, Shayne Blackwell was a good fighter.
也许他会重铸他的辉煌
Maybe a great fighter back in his day.
我觉得布莱克威尔远不是苏亚雷斯的对手
Blackwell is way out of his league if you ask me.
苏亚雷斯会在第一回合将他击败
Suarez is gonna put him away in the first round.
打电♥话♥过来 告诉我你的看法
Call in guys, let me know what you think.
我的预测吗 他会被打死
My prediction? He's gonna get killed out there.
干嘛拍照
What's with the pictures?
为了宣传
For publicity.
我正在重铸你的形象
I'm fixing your image.
今天是特洛伊的生日
特洛伊是谁
Who's Troy?
我弟弟
My brother.
我不知道你还有个弟弟
I didn't know you had a brother.
我还有一个姐姐呢
I have an older sister too.
你的家人是怎样的
What's your family like?
怎么说呢
Well let's see. My uh,
我弟弟是个变♥态♥ 整天盯着女人的腿看
my brother is a pervert who spends his days ogling women's legs.
真的
Seriously.
我姐对于世界的兴趣包括她盘子里的食物
And my sister's interest in the world consists of what's on her plate.
她最近只吃芝麻饼干 喝点水
Her latest diet is sesame crackers and water.
她说吃其他东西会恶心
She says everything else makes her nauseous.
她可能怀孕了
Maybe she's pregnant.
可能吧 她受不了增加体重
Yeah right, she could never stand to gain the weight.
等等 所以你家人从不谈论你吗
Wait, so your family never talks about you?
是的
No.
好像我从不存在一样
It's like I never existed.
这太荒唐了
That's insane.
我真希望能去看你比赛
I wish I could be at the fight.
你不去看吗
You're not coming?
我不能到人那么多的地方去
I don't do crowds that size.
为什么
Why?
上次我去了就变成这样了
The last time I did I got this.
天啊
Oh my God.
我得给自己缝合一下
I had to give myself stitches.
我会在家里看你比赛
So I will be watching you but from home.
怎么不到我家里去看
Why don't you come watch the fight at my place?
可以
Okay.
好
Alright.
快点 亲爱的 我们快迟到了
Come on, baby! We gonna be late.
你们好 马鲁什 妮妮
Hi,Marjus.Hi,Ness.
介意我借你们几件衣服吗
Mind if I borrow some clothes?
我穿这个看起来紧吗 我感觉太紧了
Does this look too tight on me? It feels too tight.
-你看起来很完美 -完美
- You look perfect. - Perfect.
我保证会还的
I promise I'll bring them back.
今晚的比赛 布莱克威尔很不被看好
Well Blackwell came into tonight's match as the underdog.
他试图找回自己的节奏感
You can see him trying to find
来打败全盛时期的苏亚雷斯
his rhythm against an opponent in his prime like Suarez.
但我们也见到了他过去赢了很多腰带
But we have seen him win a lot of belts in the past.
继续加油 冠军 打败他
Keep doing what you're doing, champ! You got him!
布莱克威尔试图拉开与苏亚雷斯的距离
Blackwell tries to gain some distance from Suarez.
好样的
Yeah!
布莱克威尔看起来有点晕
Blackwell looks a bit stunned
但他恢复过来了
but he shakes it off.
苏亚雷斯正寻找机会摔倒对手
Suarez now looking for a takedown.
打他 打他
You got him, you got him!
他们正在激烈地较量
He's in a tight bout!
结束了
And it's all over!
太棒了
Yes!
第三轮对手投降 布莱克威尔获胜
Blackwell wins by submission in the third round!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
太好了
Yes!
真令人失望
What an upset!
太好了 他拍地认输了
Yeah! He tapped out! Whoo!
胜方是肖恩·布莱克威尔
And the winner is Shayne Blackwell!
你就是冠军 第一名
You're the champ. Number one!
我说什么来着 跟着我 小子
What'd I tell you, huh? Stick with me, kid.
真男人
You the man!
顺便说一下 钱没他们说的那么多
By the way, that purse is not quite what they said.
要交一些税钱
Something about taxes what have you.
但下一次比赛
But for the next fight,
你就能挣到现在的三倍
you're gonna be making triple what you made now.
冠军在这 冠军在这
Yeah! Champ right here! Champ right here!
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, bud.
肖恩吗 我是哥谭新闻的
Shayne? Dan Wolfe,
丹·沃尔夫 恭喜你今晚夺得桂冠
Gotham News. Congratulations on your big win tonight!
谢谢
Thanks, man.
之前很多人都不看好你
You went in as the underdog in a lot of people's minds.
你是如何翻盘的
What happened?
苏亚雷斯是一个强劲的对手
I mean, Suarez is a great fighter.
我利用了他的失误
He made a mistake and I capitalized on it.
有流言说接下来你要对战汤米·伯恩斯
Yeah. Rumor has it you're gonna be fighting Tommy Bones next.
对
Yep.
今晚没有出去庆祝是有什么原因吗
Uh, any reason you're not out tonight celebrating?
你受伤了吗
Did you get injured?
我很好 我会庆祝的
I feel great. And I do plan to celebrate.
-嗨 莫度 -你做到了
- Hey Maude. - You did it.
感觉太爽了
Felt pretty good.
天哪 你的眼睛
Oh my God, your eye!
其实伤得没有看起来那么重
Looks worse than it is.
拿好这个
You take that.
跟我来
Come on.
我想给你们看些东西
I want to show you ladies something.
好了 可以帮我用那玩意抵住门吗
There you go. Hey, stick that thing in the door, will you?
好了
There you go.
还不错吧
Not bad, huh?
拿上 这是给你的
Here you go, I got this for you.
然后这个是给我自己的
And this is for me.
-这是什么 -花生酱冰激凌
- What kind is it? - Peanut butter ice cream.
打完拳之后最好的补给品
The best thing ever after a fight.
没有你我赢不了的
I couldn't have done it without you.
你在赛场上表现得非常好 真的
You looked great out there. You really did.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今晚也很漂亮
You look good, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
你确定你是真实存在的吗
Are you sure you're real?
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
是这样
You know.
我怀疑是我这些年挨太多打
Maybe I took a few too many hits
脑子被打坏了
to the head over the years.
别人看不见我 并不意味着我就不存在
You know just because people can't see me doesn't mean I don't exist.
我就知道你听了会生气的
Alright, see? I knew you were gonna get mad.
-你想甩了我 -我不是想甩了你 我只是
- You're writing me off. - I'm not writing you off. I'm just...
在努力适应这一切
trying to understand.
我希望你是真实存在的
I want you to be real.
让我看看你有多想
Prove it.
把相机给我
Hey! Come back with that camera.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no!
没事 他弄巧成拙了
Well hey, jokes on him.
照片上只会出现你一个人
It's gonna look like you're alone in that picture.
希望你不介意睡在星空下
Hope you like sleeping under the stars.
过来
Come here.