- So who gave up on you? - What?
-你刚才说 -哦对
- You said... - Oh. Yeah.
我13岁时我妈的男朋友就把我踢出来了
My mom's boyfriend kicked me out when I was thirteen.
他觉得我够大了 可以养活自己
Decided I was old enough to fend for myself.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
周围随便走走
Wherever. Around.
-你睡在街上吗 -大部分时间在车里
- You slept on the street? - In cars, mostly.
我以前也是
I've done that.
当时附近有一个废品厂 不过没处洗澡
There was this junkyard nearby, no place to shower though.
学校里的孩子们都取笑我
Kids at school would make fun of me
所以我就开始打架
so I started getting into fights.
最后我辍学了
Eventually I dropped out.
但你之后还一直打架
You kept fighting though.
有一天 我在酒吧和一个人打架
One day, I take on this guy.
因为他轻浮女孩子
Disrespected some girl at a bar.
我母校的那些孩子们围过来观看
These kids at my old school gather round.
我当时正与他打的热火朝天
Me and him were going at it.
他也是个大块头
He was a big dude too.
突然 他们开始呼喊我的名字
All of a sudden they start calling my name. Like
给我加油 我像突然成了一个重要人物
cheering me on like I'm all of a sudden important or whatever.
在那时候 我觉得
That's when I'm like,
如果那是在暗示我
if this is what it means
成为一个职业拳师的话
to be a fighter, I think
我想我找到了我的使命
I just found my calling.
我们得帮你回到原来的位置
We gotta get you back out there.
我还在练习格斗
I still fight.
等等
Wait.
你还在练习格斗吗
You still fight?
-你怎么不告诉我 -因为你没有问我
- Why didn't you say something? - 'Cause you didn't ask.
那这就简单多了
Well that makes things a lot easier.
周五我有一场比赛
I got a fight on Friday
要不要带你一起过去
if you want me to put you on the list.
不了 我不能去很拥挤的地方
Oh that- no I- I can't go into crowds.
这个不必担心
I wouldn't worry.
看看你 这么快就恢复过来了
Look at that, huh? Good as new.
差不多了
Hardly.
干得好 冠军
Nice going, champ.
下个月同一时间还来吗
Should I tell them same time next month?
我会来的
I'll be there.
不愧是我兄弟
My man.
给你的 这是你应得的
It's for you. You earned it.
只有三百美元吗
Is that three hundred dollars?
我不是为了钱
You don't do it for the money,
而是因为我喜欢这项运动
you do it 'cause you love the sport.
你认为这是一项运动吗
You call this a sport?
对你来说可能不是
It may not look like it to you
在综合格斗中需要应用很多策略
but there's a lot of strategy in MMA.
而不仅仅是挥拳头这么简单
It's a lot more than throwing punches.
看起来就是在挥拳头
It seems like people throwing punches.
这么说吧 假设
Okay look, say you got--
假设在你面前
Say you got a-- a-- a
有一个摔跤手站在这里
wrestler over here and then a
一个拳击手站在这里
a kick boxer over here. Okay?
他们都非常擅长自己的职业
And-- and-- and they're both very good at what they do.
但是你知道吗 这两个是不一样的
But they're different you know?
就好像飓风和龙♥卷♥风♥
Like one's a hurricane and one's a tornado
然后你将自然界中
and-- and so you get
这两个狂暴的对立力量
these two crazy opposing forces
放到拳击场上
of nature in the ring and--
他们需要用自己的一切优势
and-- and-- and it takes everything they've got
来打败对方
to beat the other one, you know?
身体上的 精神上的 等等
Physical, mental...
这和下棋一样
It's like a game of chess.
就像下棋
It's like chess.
但我想说的是 三百美元太少了
Still, I mean three hundred dollars is just wrong.
另一个人只拿了一半 你去和他谈谈吧
The other guy gets half, so... go talk to him.
我们要让你去更好的场地
We need to get you better venues.
打更大的比赛
And bigger fights.
-你是这么想的吗 -对
- You think so? - Yes.
你打算怎么让我对战更有名的拳击手
How you gonna match me up with better fighters?
说实话 没有人愿意和我对战
'Cause let's be real, nobody who's anybody is gonna fight me.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不再卖♥♥座了
'Cause I don't sell tickets anymore.
你只管给我一份名单
Just get me a list.
卡洛斯·苏亚雷斯反对使用类固醇激素
没错 就他了
Yeah, right.
超级月亮是什么呢
So what a super moon is,
它就是离地球最近时的圆月
is it's the closest a full moon gets to the earth.
月球的轨道并不是一个圆
You know the orbit of the moon is not a perfect circle,
而是一个椭圆 存在近地点和远地点
it gets closer and farther away.
所以从周日晚上到周一晚上
So from Sunday night going to Monday night
我们将迎来这一年的超级月亮
we'll have the closest full moon of the year.
这次的超级月亮
Now this one is a--
我发现了你的药片
是1948年一月份以来最靠近地球的一次
The moon hasn't been this close to the earth since January 1948.
在那之后已经隔了很长一段时间
So it's been a long time since it was this close.
你可以跟我们详细说一下
Can you give us the details
这次的超级月亮会有多大多亮吗
of how much larger and how much brighter it might get?
-可以只是
我们之间的秘密
-你是谁
一个想和你做交易的人
Someone who wants to make a deal.
什么交易
门开着
It's open.
告诉你一个消息
So, I have some news.
噢 等一下
Oh wait, wait, two seconds.
终点线在这 哪一滴水珠会先到达
Finish line's right here. Which one of these guys is gonna win?
最上面的那个
Oh. The-- the top one.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- You sure about that? - Definitely.
看 他们动了
Look there they go.
-看到了 -加油
- Okay. - Come on.
-好样的 -怎么会这样
- Yes! - Aw. How did that happen?
跟你说 我可不是第一次看这种比赛
Let me tell you, this is not my first rodeo.
我是说
I mean-- I just mean,
我经常盯着窗外看
um I've spent a lot of time staring out of windows.
你说你不是一直都这样
When you said it wasn't always like this for you
这是什么意思
what did you mean?
自从我妈离开后 我就变成这样了
It started when my mom died.
她是唯一可以看见我的人
She was kind of the only one who got me.
所以当她离开后 我就
So when she was gone, I just kind of...
那时候我才12岁
I was twelve.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该接一下这个电♥话♥
Oh you should... you should probably take that.
嗨 冠军
Hey champ!
嗨 布兰顿 什么事
Hey Brandon, what's up?
好好准备一下
Get ready for this.
我动用了一些关系
Pulled some strings.
六周后 你将对战克利弗·苏亚雷斯
You're gonna be fighting The Cleaver Suarez in six weeks.
-你不是在开玩笑吧 -他没有
- You're kidding. - He's not.
好的 我会的
Yeah what uh... I will.
好
Okay.
好的 再见
Alright. Bye.
我猜 你要对战卡洛斯·克利弗·苏亚雷斯
Let me guess. You're fighting Carlos The Cleaver Suarez.
你是怎么做到的
How did you pull that off?
你让我去安排对战
You let me worry about setting up the fights.
你来操心训练
You worry about the training.
你真是太好了
You're awesome.
你最好快去训练
You better get to work.
好的
Alright, yeah.
给我二十块 开玩笑的
Drop and give me twenty! I'm kidding.
肖恩·布莱克威尔
Shayne Blackwell.
有一阵没听过这个名字了
Now there's a name we haven't heard in a while.
突然冒出他对战卡洛斯·苏亚雷斯的消息
This match up with Carlos Suarez came out of nowhere.
我欣赏这家伙敢于尝试的勇气