看 我要见我的经纪人 就在那
Look, I'm gonna meet my manager over there.
我还有工作要做
I got some business to take care of.
给我五分钟 让我跟你一起
Give me five minutes in there with you.
如果你觉得五分钟之后我帮不到你
If you don't think after five minutes that I can help you,
那我就走
then I'll leave you alone.
你要保证无视我
And you have to promise to ignore me.
成交
Done.
嘿 你来了 大冠军
Yay! Hey! There he is. The champ!
-哥们过得如何 -差不多 就那样
- What's up, brother? - Not much, same old.
-你呢 -老样子
- How about you? - Ah, you know, maintaining.
想赚个大钱 想让你发财
Trying to make this million. Trying to make you rich.
基本上到目前为止还没交换任何信息
Basically no information has been exchanged so far.
-你在干嘛 -喝金汤力
- What are you doing? - G&T.
金汤力 加了奎宁水的杜松子酒
你吗
You?
别跟我说话 之前说好的
Don't talk to me. That's the deal.
-苏打水 -现在你是不是开始好奇
- Pops! - And right about now you're gonna start to wonder
为什么他好像看不见我一样
why it is that he doesn't seem to notice me.
双份威士忌
Double Scotch.
金汤力和双份威士忌
G&T, Double Scotch.
熬过这一段 行吗
So beat this, huh?
我收到一个邀请
I got an offer for you to
预定你参加一个现场直播节目
book you on a live show.
什么样的节目
What kind of show?
名人扑克大赛
Celebrity Poker Rodeo.
-从来没听说过 -你是认真的吗
- Never heard of it. - Are you serious?
这个节目就是一帮过气明星
It's where a bunch of has-beens play poker
在观众面前打扑克
in front of an audience.
伙计 你就和一帮名人
Dude, you shoot the breeze
吹牛闲扯就行了
with a couple of celebrities.
-就这样 很简单 -过气明星
- And that's it. Simple. - Has-beens.
-你听到了吗 -什么
-Are you hearing this? - What?
等一下
Hold on.
是我妻子
Oohoo! Oooohh. It's the wife.
绝对不是他妻子
Definitely not his wife.
怎么样 你要参加这个节目吗
So what's up? You gonna do this or what?
你只接了这个节目吗 什么时候开始
Is that all you got? When's it start?
我看看
Let's see.
下周二 你一周参加一次就可以了
It's next Tuesday, as long as you stay in the game once a week.
-这个给多少钱 -一次八百美元
- How much does it pay? - Eight hundred dollars a pop.
他手♥机♥上写的一千五 所以你懂了吧
It says fifteen hundred here. Just so you know.
我以为能有一千五
I thought it was fifteen hundred.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你上次好像提过
Just something I thought you said last time.
是吗 我再看看
Oh yeah? Let me check.
我看到了 那写着呢
Mm, I see it. It's right there.
一千五 那就更好了
Fifteen hundred. Even sweeter.
跟我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
你们想聊的话 我就出去了
I'll be outside when you want to talk.
冠军 这是你一直在等的机会
Champ, this is what you've been waiting for.
提高曝光率 打打牌就行啦
Exposure. Play some poker.
他们就会说
They're gonna be like,
这家伙是谁 看他多强壮
"Who is this guy? Look how brolic he looks.
我真想跟他打一架
I want to fight him."
怎么样 参不参加
So sup, you in or what?
刚才里面到底怎么回事
What was that in there?
这 这很复杂
It's uh, it's complicated.
然后呢
Okay.
似乎说起来真的很
It sounds really crazy to um...
很疯狂
to say it.
-说什么 -我
- Say what? - That I'm a...
我是隐形人
I'm invisible.
隐形人是什么意思
What does that mean you're invisible?
就是
Well...
很明显你能看到我 但是别人不能
Not to you, obviously. But to everyone else.
好吧
Right.
-你不相信我 -我不信
- You don't believe me? - No, I don't.
你没看见刚才 刚才发生的事吗
Well didn't you see what just... just happened in there?
你以为我是怎么偷♥拍♥的
How do you think that I take my pictures?
我没用昂贵的镜头
I don't use a fancy lens.
我不需要 我 我就在现场
I don't have to. I'm- I'm right there.
行 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我不需要知道你耍的是什么把戏
I don't need to know what your trick is.
你想让我证明一下吗
You want me to prove it to you?
行 我 我证明给你看
Fine. I'll- I'll prove it to you.
你要干嘛 别在街上站着
What are you doing? Get out of the street.
要是他看见我了 他会停下来 对吧
If he sees me, he's gonna stop, right?
他要是喝多了也不会停 快离开
And not if he's drunk. Get out of the street.
我想让你相信我
I need you to believe me.
你差点就没命了
Could have gotten yourself killed.
你应该跟她说
Tell her that.
-谁 -她啊
- Who? - Her.
神经病
Psycho.
你不推我我也会走开的 只是
I would have moved, I just...
我在证明我说的话
I was proving a point.
他看不见你
He couldn't see you.
对
No.
我经纪人布兰顿也看不见你
And Brandon, my manager, he couldn't see you.
所以在这个城市里 只有我能看见你吗
So I'm the only guy in this whole city who can see you?
我家人就生活在桥的那边
My family lives right over the bridge
他们也看不见我
and they can't see me either.
除非
Unless...
给我一点时间 假设是真的
Let's assume for a second it's true --
我不是说我信了啊
and I'm not saying I buy it --
只是假设
but let's just assume
我是全世界唯一能看见你的人
I'm the only guy in the whole world who can see you.
那我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do with that?
我觉得我们应该互帮互助
I think we're supposed to help each other.
顺便说一下 我叫霍莉
I'm Holly, by the way.
好的 这样如何
Okay, how about this?
角落里那栋楼 510房♥间
That building on the corner over there, apartment 510,
我就住那
that's me.
你要是明天早上还是隐形的
If you're still invisible in the morning,
就过来我们谈谈
come by and we'll talk.
-现在才几点 -六点
- What time is it? - Six.
你让我早上过来的
You said come by in the morning.
你怎么搞的
What's up with you?
平常她可是能看家护院的
She's usually more of a guard dog.
她看不见我 记得吗
She can't see me, remember?
听着
Look...
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
我不是一直都这样
I wasn't always like this.
而且你也不是一直
And you weren't always like...
这样
this.
我要说的是 或许我可以做出些补救
My point is maybe if I can fix what I broke...
然后我们俩的生活就都可以恢复平静
then things will go back to normal for both of us.
你打算怎么做
How do you plan to do that?
抱歉 这实在是太诡异了
I'm sorry, this is just so strange.
跟我说说呗
Tell me about it.
不 我的意思是
No, I- I mean the way that...
你在看我 而不是穿过我看后面
You look at me and not through me.
我就是不太习惯
I'm just not used to it.
我要带她出去 莫度 咱们走
I gotta take her out. Maude, let's go.
她的腿怎么回事
How'd she lose her leg?
发现她的时候她被绑在柱子上
That's how I found her. Tied to a post.
有人抛弃了她 跟我现在一样
Someone gave up on her same as me.
谁抛弃你了
Who gave up on you?
那人什么毛病
What's that guy's problem?
他觉得你在自言自语
Oh he, uh, thinks you're talking to yourself.
这个城市里的每个人都会自言自语
Everybody in this city talks to themselves.
-到底谁抛弃你了 -什么