Tell me how I can make it up to you.
我不能这样
I can't.
没关系 没人会知道
It's okay, nobody has to know.
听着
Look...
我 我关心你 霍莉 但是
I c... I care about you, Holly, but...
我不想再做那样的人了
I don't want to be that guy anymore.
听着
Look...
无论你失去了什么
Whatever you lost...
你得
You gotta...
我得什么
I gotta what?
我不知道
I don't know.
面对发生的一切
Face whatever happened.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
妈妈死了 我的家人抛弃了我
My mom died and my family abandoned me.
你能确定吗
Are you sure?
我能确定吗
Am I sure?
-我的意思是 -我能确定吗
- I just meant - Am I sure?
我只是觉得可以从另一个角度审视
I just think maybe there's another way to look at it.
你认为这是我想要的吗
You think that I want this?
你认为这是我可以选择的吗
Do you think that this is a choice?
你认为我在12岁的某一天醒来时
Do you think that I woke up one day as a twelve-year-old
发现我最在意的妈妈去世了
and decided it wasn't enough to have the one person
我只能看着其他人继续生活
I cared about most die
这样还不够吗
and watch everybody else move on,
但我真的
but what I would really,
真的愿意让每个人都开始无视我吗
really love is to have everybody start ignoring me?
然后溜进这个奇怪的中间状态的世界
And slip into this weird in-between world
在这里 我得不到活着的人的认可
where I don't get acknowledged by another living soul
已经多少年了
for how ever many years?
你知道我不是这个意思
You know that's not what I said.
出去
Just go.
我希望在那会看到你
I hope you'll be there.
这对我很重要
It would mean a lot.
我不喜欢人多的地方 你不知道吗
I don't do crowds, remember?
肖恩
Hey! Shayne!
你在哪里
So where are you, huh?
从不觉得孤单的我是怎么了
What happened to me never being alone?
当我需要你的时候 你在哪
Huh? What happened to you coming whenever I needed you?
我现在需要你
Well, I need you now!
拜托
Please!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我没有 我没有地方去
I don't-- I don't have anywhere to go.
有人能告诉我该怎么办吗
Can someone tell me what to do?
有人能告诉我该怎么办吗
Can someone tell me what to do?
我去拍张照
Okay, I have this photo shoot
然后就回来
and then I'll be back.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
准备好开始主宰一切
Ready to get in there and dominate.
很好
Great.
因为我不跟失败者约会
Cause I don't date losers.
宝贝 我在开玩笑
Babe, I'm joking.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你会联♥系♥我吗
Would you have called me
如果我没有和苏亚雷斯比赛
if I hadn't fought Suarez?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
如果我没赢 你会联♥系♥我吗
Would you have called me if I hadn't won?
我会的 真的
Eventually, yes.
我不会因为希望你成功
Look, I'm not going to apologize to you
而向你道歉的
for wanting you to be successful.
有道理
Makes sense.
来吧 姑娘们 我们来照张相
Come on girls, let's take a picture.
爸爸 为什么我们总要这么做
Dad, why do we always have to do this?
好了 笑一个
Alright, smile!
总有一天你会感谢我的
You'll thank me one day.
好了 很好
Okay, it's good!
看 还不错 走吧
See it wasn't too bad. Let's go.
稍等片刻
Just a sec.
我来是想和你道别的
I wanted to come say good-bye to you.
我真的不知道还会在这里呆多久
I'm not really sure how much longer I'm gonna be here.
这是第三遍了 凡妮萨 我觉得很明显了
That's your third one, Vanessa. I think it's pretty clear.
-宝贝 一切都好吧 -等一下就好
- Everything okay, baby? - Just a sec.
你必须告诉他 妮妮
You have to tell him, Ness.
刚弄断一颗指甲
Just broke a nail.
不 她没有 看 它们很完美
No, she didn't! Look, they're perfect.
你没事吧
You sure you're okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我不能让你继续隐瞒下去
I'm not leaving you like this.
我们要有宝宝了
We make the baby?
我不知道该怎么和你说
I didn't know how to tell you.
她会像她妈妈一样漂亮的
She's gonna be beautiful like her mommy.
我不能
I can't...
我不能
I can't.
-我说错什么了吗 -不 不
- Did I say something wrong? - No, no, no, no, no...
长大之后我一直都对自己不满意
Growing up I-- I-- I never felt like I was good enough,
觉得自己不够聪明不够有趣
or smart enough or interesting enough.
我妈妈总是很偏心
My mother always played favorites, and it--
但肯定不是偏爱我
it definitely wasn't me.
在她去世的时候 我觉得被蒙骗了
I felt so cheated when she died.
我唯一感到欣慰的就是长的好看
All I could count on was that I looked nice
但我不想我们的孩子重蹈我的覆辙
and I don't want to put that on our kid.
我 不管她漂亮与否
I-- Whether she's pretty or not
我 我不想让她觉得自己只是个花瓶而已
I-- I don't-- I don't ever want her to feel that's all she is.
她不会的
She won't.
她不会的
She won't.
如果是男孩 也一样
Same goes if it's a boy.
你的影片很美
Your film is really beautiful.
我想我是位不称职的姐姐
I guess I wasn't really the best big sister, huh?
你应该多出去走走
You need to get out more.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你还好吗 小姐 -应该没事
- Are, are you okay, Miss? - I, I think so, I...
你别站起来
Yeah, you shouldn't stand.
要我帮忙吗
Here uh, do you need a hand?
-我把你的手臂放在 -拜托 特洛伊
- I'm gonna put your arms... - Come on, Troy.
-别把重量都压上去 -好
- Don't put, don't put too much weight on it. - Uh. Okay.
-你需要冰块吗 -不用
- Do you need some ice? - No.
-我叫艾利森 -我是特洛伊
- I'm Allison. - Oh, I'm Troy.
你摔得挺重的
You took quite a spill.
嗯 我都不知道怎么摔的
Yeah. I don't know what happened.
我之前看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
想着或许可以帮你一下
Then I thought I'd help.
你为什么不交女朋友呢
Why don't you date?
我一直以为是因为你工作太忙
I always thought it was because you were too busy working
但最近我想错了很多事
but I've been wrong about a few things lately.
你怎么总是在工作 看起来也不开心
Why do you work so much? It's not like this makes you happy.
爸 那才是你开心时候的样子
That's what you look like when you're happy, Dad.
这些是帮助你入睡的吗
Are all these to help you sleep?
像保险箱打开时咔嚓一声 我明白了
And then it clicked. Like the tumblers of a safe.
不只是我失去了妈妈
Losing mom didn't happen just to me.
我们所有人都失去了她
It happened to all of us.
你一直没忘记她
You never got over her.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
皮特
Peter.
维琪 周年快乐
Happy anniversary, Vicky.
我知道你更喜欢杏橘色
I know you prefer the apricoty orange but
但这盆花是店里开得最好的
this one was the healthiest one they had.
我从来没意识到 对你来说
I never realized how hard it must have been
没有她的生活有多难
for you to go on without her.
爸 对不起
I'm sorry, Dad.
我总是希望大家能在我身边陪伴我帮助我
I had always expected people to be there for me.
但说真的 我自己从没做到这一点