Dude, I'm totally pumped about the rematch.
-重赛 -对啊
- Rematch? - Yeah.
什么重赛
What rematch?
和肖恩·布莱克威尔的 真酷
Shayne Blackwell. That's pretty cool man.
好吧
Alright, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
和布莱克威尔重赛是什么鬼
What's this bullshit about a Blackwell rematch?
你怎么可能是第一次听说
How is this the first you've heard of it?
好吧 我不会和他重赛的
Well, it's not happening.
我明明都打赢他了
'Cause I've already beat him.
这太扯了
That's ridiculous.
我能打败他一次 就能打败他第二次
You know what? I've beat him before and I can beat him again.
行 你尽快安排吧 我专心拿冠军
Fine. Just get it done, so I can focus on the championship.
房♥子很漂亮
Nice place.
拜托 是人都有秘密的
Come on, we've all got secrets.
胡萝卜
Carrots.
你还没睡吗
You still up?
我就打来问问你
I'm just checking on you.
拜托 是妓♥女♥或者卖♥♥药的吧
Please, be a prostitute or a dealer.
是吗 你穿着什么
Yeah? What are you wearing?
拜托 妈妈 那只是普通的拖鞋
Come on Ma, they're just slippers.
别的鞋都已经破得不能再穿了
Your other ones were worn out.
你觉得破鞋舒服我也没办法
Aw, I'm glad you think they're comfortable.
好吧 晚安 妈妈 我也爱你
Alright, you have a great night, Ma. I love you too.
凡妮萨
Vanessa?
天哪 你怀孕了
Oh my God, you are pregnant.
马鲁什知道吗
Does Marjus know?
怎么了 你怎么看上去一点都不高兴
What's the matter? Why aren't you happy about it?
嘿 我是肖恩 有事请留言
Hey, this is Shayne. Leave a message.
嘿 你是对的
Hey, so you were right,
凡妮萨怀孕了
Vanessa's pregnant
但她没有告诉她丈夫
but she's not telling her husband about it.
真希望她没有在外面乱搞
I hope she's not having an affair.
给我回电
Call me back.
发现
朱丽安娜·金
在E&O休息室约会
谢谢
Thank you.
致以前的日子
To old times.
别这样 往事不全是不堪回首的
Come on, they weren't all bad.
也有一些美好的回忆
Some things were great.
你说的对
They were.
莫度怎么样了 我很想她
How's Maude? I miss her.
她很好
She's doing good.
所以你还和那个大导演在一起吗
So you still with that uh, big hot shot director?
不是导演 是个制片人
No, he was a producer.
还有 那已经是陈年旧事了
And no, that was a long time ago.
那下一个幸运儿是谁
So who's the lucky guy?
谁说之后只有过一个
Who says there's only one?
开玩笑的 之后没有了
I'm just kidding, there's no one.
-你呢 怎么样 -我吗
- What about you? - What about me?
和你一起合照的女孩是谁 谁是影子女孩
Who's the girl in that picture with you? Who's Shadow Girl?
你不认识她
Nobody you'd know.
好吧 如果你想让我吃醋 你成功了
Okay, well, if you're trying to make me jealous it's working.
朱丽安娜 我不知道怎么说 但
Julianna, I don't know what this is but
我没时间陪你开玩笑
I don't have time for games.
我是认真的
I'm not playing.
你速度很快嘛
That didn't take you very long.
-你在这干什么 -什么
- What are you doing here? - What?
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-你在监视我吗 -你在和谁说话
- Are you spying on me? - Who are you talking to?
什么
What?
肖恩 怎么了
Shayne, what's going on?
我是来找她的
I came for her
我没想到你会是她的约会对象
I didn't think you were gonna be her date.
霍莉 等一下
Holly! Wait up!
霍莉
Holly!
停一下 停下
Stop, stop!
那天晚上算什么 你就是随便玩玩吗
So what was that the other night? That meant nothing to you?
当然不是
Of course it did.
那你和朱丽安娜在一起干什么
So-- so then what were you doing with Julianna?
她打电♥话♥问我们能不能见一面 我
She called and asked if we could meet. I--
我想知道她有什么事
I wanted to see what would happen.
我有个好主意
I have a pretty good idea.
你不懂 我和她一起经历了很多
You don't get it. We've been through a lot, me and her.
她不会在意你的
She doesn't care about you.
-她只是 -霍莉
- She's just... - Holly...
利用你
using you
我知道你是个好人
I think you're great.
没有你 我不会是现在的我
I wouldn't be where I am without you.
但是
But...
在现实生活中
out in the real world...
你不存在
you don't exist.
看到我们的人
People seeing us...
现在看到我们的人都认为我在自言自语
People seeing us right now think I'm talking to myself
感觉我是个精神病
like I'm some kind of crazy person.
我只想跟你实话实说 好吗
I just wanted to be straight with you, alright?
奥斯卡奖应该颁给你
You deserve a medal.
你别装作无欲无求
And don't pretend that you didn't...
你也想从中获益
You want something else out of this.
你把帮助我当成一种帮助自己的方式
You wanted to help me as a way to help yourself.
我能告诉你的也就是一条消息了
Well, that may be all I can deliver.
什么
What?
我在马泰那没有任何发现
I couldn't find anything on Matae.
-所以呢 -所以 我不能保证你能赢
- So? -So? I can't guarantee you're gonna win the fight.
不 你可以的 你在干什么
Yeah, of course you can. What are you...
你一直操纵着这些比赛
You've been fixing these fights.
你想让我挥动魔法棒 我照做了
You wanted me to wave a magic wand so I did.
所以你认为我在骗你
So you make me a fraud?
你不也质疑结果了吗
You didn't question the result?
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
你认为这是我想要的吗
Is that what you think I wanted?
滚出我的视线
Get out of my sight.
肖恩
Shayne...
继续寻找他的弱点
Keep looking for the worst in people,
我想你会找到的
I guarantee you're gonna find it.
十月三日 星期六
博尔加塔竞技场
阿提拉·马泰对决肖恩·布莱克威尔
金和布莱克威尔
让美好罗曼史复苏
罗恩
我不干了
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
我想告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
说吧
Go ahead.
你拍到的我和那个女孩的照片
The picture you took of me and that girl
不是我和朱丽安娜分手的原因
wasn't the reason Julianna and I broke up.
也不是我输了比赛的原因
It wasn't the reason I lost the fight.
我觉得从某个时候起
I think somewhere along the way
我开始自我膨胀
I just kind of started to buy into my own hype.
我觉得那些都是我应得的
I felt like the world owed me something.
那我为什么要这么努力呢
Why try so hard, you know?
我变得懒惰 训练也很水
I cut corners, I got lazy.
自我麻痹
I cheated.
顺便说一下 我们都做到了
We both did, by the way.
那不是我第一次被抓到
It wasn't the first time I got caught.
但是影响最大的一次
It was most public.
当一切都开始崩溃的时候
And when it all fell apart...
我变得手足无措
I couldn't handle it.
所以一直以来
So all this time...
都不是我的错
it wasn't my fault?
它不起作用是有道理的
Well, it makes sense why it didn't work.
你得到了你想要的一切 对吧
Well, you got everything you wanted, right?
告诉我该怎么补偿你