你的心跳好快
Your heart is beating really fast.
好了
Okay, whoa!
你可以接受吗
Is this okay?
不 这 很好
No, it's-- it's good-- it's...
真的很好 只是我从未经历过
It's really good. It's just new.
那我们就慢慢来
We can take our time.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
我不知道接下来该干什么了
I don't know what to do next.
让我来教你
I got some ideas.
照片里有我
I'm in the photo.
幽灵女孩是谁
照片里有我 太好了
I'm in the photo! Yes!
谢谢你
Thank you!
汤米 作为两届白金腰带的得主
Tommy, as a two-time platinum belt winner,
你预测比赛会如何进行
what's your prediction going into the fight?
-我得了几次金腰带来着 -两次
- How many times did I win that belt? - Two times.
而这边这位跳梁小丑已经退隐五年了
Man, this joker been out of the game for five years.
我跟你打赌 刚打到第一轮他就会认输
I bet you right here, I get that submission in the first round.
肖恩 你对此有何看法
Shayne, what do you say to that?
我一直在努力锻炼 我了解自己的能力
I've been working hard and I know what I'm capable of.
我们场上自见分晓
All that matters is what happens in the cage.
场上的情况只可能是我像打鼓一样痛扁你
Only thing that'll happen in that cage is I'm gonna beat your ass like a drum.
肖恩 你真的解雇了你的经纪人吗
Shayne, is it true you fired your manager?
对 我们分道扬镳了
Yeah, we parted ways.
你确定他不会反败为胜吗
You sure it wasn't the other way around?
等我用他的脸当拖把拖地的时候
I'm gonna give you a little preview...
再来回答你这个问题
of what it's like when I mop the floor with his face.
我会像马泰那样轻松打败你 宝贝儿
I'm gonna make it look like Matae took it easy on you, baby.
你过来 我现在就打爆你的狗头
Why don't you walk over here, I'll knock you out right now.
先生们 先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please.
看他眼睛 他都怕死了
The fear in his eyes, man.
好了 时间还够最后一个问题
Alright, we have time for one more question.
肖恩 幽灵女孩是朱丽安娜·金吗
Shayne! Is Julianna King Shadow Girl?
什么
What?
传言说你和朱丽安娜·金
There are rumors going around that you and Julianna King
重修旧好了
are getting back together.
照片里的女孩是她吗
Is she the woman in this picture?
暂时不答复
No comment.
汤米
Tommy, Tommy!
我的粉丝啊 来了
Oh, my people. Here you go!
别忘了
Don't' forget...
看起来很棒会让你感觉很棒
you look good, you feel good.
感觉很棒就会让你打得很棒
You feel good, you fight good.
所以看起来很棒就会打得很棒
You look good, you fight good.
对 我们在这里等人
Yeah, we waiting on someone.
汤米 我们该谈正事了 好吗
Well Tommy, I'll get right down to business, shall I?
太糟了 她才十六岁
是啊
Yeah, right.
学生卡
阿斯丽·金·布莱蒂
高中一年级
我♥操♥
Oh shit!
这就对了
Yep.
让布莱克威尔赢得比赛
不然我就把你和这个
小朋友的事透露给媒体
滚你妈
Get the f...
好吧
Yeah, alright.
你是谁
就说答不答应
Yes or no?
这太扯了
This is some bullshit.
居然和伯恩斯谈条件
Playing games with Bones.
-好的 凯文 -嗯
- Okay Kevin. - Yep.
下周见
See you next week.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你打算什么时候辞职
When are you gonna quit?
你已经没必要在这里打工了
You don't have to work here anymore
这可以让我保持谦逊
It keeps me humble.
你为什么不否认那不是朱丽安娜
Why did you let them think it was Julianna?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
新闻发布会上他们问你
At the press conference when they asked you about...
幽灵女孩的事
Shadow Girl?
我以为照片里没有你
I thought you didn't show up in pictures.
一般来说 确实不会出现
I don't... usually.
这么说你在回归正常了
So you're coming back?
你在回归正常
You're coming back!
你让我感觉自己有存在感
You... you made me feel like... like I matter.
你当然有存在感
Of course you matter.
喂
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
朱丽安娜
Julianna?
稍等一下
Hold on just a second.
我听说我们要和好了 开玩笑的
I heard we might be getting back together. I'm just kidding.
恭喜你打赢了苏亚雷斯 表现非常出色
Congratulations on the Suarez fight. That was pretty impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
下场比赛我会为你加油的
Well uh, I will be rooting for you during the next one.
你在城里吗
You in town?
我只待几周 我的新电影要上映了
For a few weeks, my new movie's coming out so...
不管怎么样 我只是想祝你好运
Anyway um, I just wanted to wish you luck.
谢谢你的心意
Appreciate it.
没想到她会打给我
Wasn't expecting her to call.
毕竟你又赢了比赛
Well, you are a winner again.
-她听起来很为我高兴 -她可是个演员
- She sounded happy for me. - She's an actress.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
我知道你什么意思
No, I know what you meant.
我只是想照顾好你
Hey, I'm just looking out for you.
就是这样照顾我的
Is that what you're doing?
大家期待已久的时刻终于来临了
And now for the moment you've all been waiting for.
今晚的主场比赛
The main event of the evening.
作为红方 有十胜零负的
Fighting out of the red corner with an undefeated record
不败记录的
of ten wins and no loses,
毁灭者汤米·伯恩斯
Tommy the Destroyer Bones.
以及第一次挑战他的 前世界冠军
And challenging him for the first time, the former world champion
作为蓝方的 肖恩·布莱克威尔
fighting out of the blue corner, Shayne Blackwell!
全程听从我的指挥 保护好自己
Obey my commands at all times, protect yourselves at all times.
碰拳
Touch gloves.
我不会让你赢的
This don't make you a winner.
准备 准备 开打
Ready? Ready? Fight!
我有独家布莱克威尔幕后训练的照片
I've got a behind the scenes exclusive Blackwell training.
有裸体洗澡的照片吗
Does it include naked shower photos?
没有洗澡的照片
No shower photos.
小可爱 好人好事可卖♥♥不出销量
Well, doll face, good people and hard work don't sell papers.
没有出浴照
那我没兴趣
那这个独家消息怎么样
How about this for an exclusive?
马泰
Matae...
同意和布莱克威尔重新比赛
agrees to rematch with Blackwell.
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
罗恩 有什么好料吗
Ron! You got something good for me?
你知道布莱克威尔和马泰要重新比赛吗
You know anything about a rematch between Blackwell and Matae?
我的一个不知名的线人 她真的很优秀
One of my sources. I can't remember her name, but she's good.
发给你这个
Giving you this.
你要是不造这个势
Either you run with it or...
别人也会
someone else will.
这会是这一年来最受瞩目的比赛了
It's gonna be the fight of the year.
不 这十年来
Decade.
见鬼 我们印出来它就基本成真了
Hell, if we print it it's halfway to being true anyway.
把贪污丑闻从第一页删掉 这新闻不值钱
Kick the embezzlement scandal off page one. They're dime a dozen.
-你是说 -人们喜欢看英雄重返的故事
- You're telling me... - People love a good comeback story.
你敢打赌
You bet you're a...
阿提拉
Attila!
怎么了 朋友
What's up, bud?
-可以给我签个名吗 -当然可以
- Can I get your autograph? - Yeah, of course, man
我对你的重赛充满信心