好
Good.
好吧
Okay.
我并不 并不够强大
I am not... I am not strong.
你不需要这样 听我说
That doesn't have to be true. Listen to me.
相信我 相信我啊
Trust me. Trust me.
我并不 额 行了
I'm not... Oh, yeah.
别说了
That's enough.
嗨
hey...
十分抱歉
I am sorry.
他跑了
He's running!
警员们快追
Officers in pursuit.
嫌疑犯是徒步的
Suspect on foot!
谢谢你答应见我
Thank you for seeing me.
应该的
Of course.
其实 我觉得我们之前见过面 不过
Actually, I think we have met before, but...
我不知道你是索尔的孙女
I didn't realize that you were Saul's granddaughter.
我的祖父从不信任
My grandfather didn't trust
他的任何一个子女来运营公♥司♥
any of his children to run the business.
是的
Yes.
我了解到你好几次
I know that you tried to buy
想从我祖父的手里收♥购♥这家公♥司♥
the company from my grandfather several times.
他的目标是保持健康的体魄
His goal was to stay healthy
直到我有能力接手这家公♥司♥
long enough to be able to give the company to me,
很庆幸他做到了
which he thankfully did.
所以 虽然我同意你的会面
So while I appreciate your visit,
但我们还是不打算把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
we are still not for sale.
我也不是来这儿收♥购♥你的公♥司♥的
I'm not here to offer to buy your company.
噢
Oh.
但你想通了的话
But as you will soon learn,
有些时候或许可以
some years are good,
但其他时候 就不好说了
and others, not so.
对于我现在来说 收♥购♥这个公♥司♥
I am under contract with a significant hard deposit
所面临的资金风险实在太大了
at risk to purchase the old bay front terminal.
哦
I see.
而且
And...
由于
Due to...
场面失控
Circumstances out of my control...
我的银行把我逼上梁山了
My bank has left me at the altar.
因此我来到这里
So I'm here.
毕恭毕敬
Hat in hand.
申请贷款
Looking for a loan.
我非常希望这笔贷款能够得到你的支持
I certainly expect the terms to be in your favor.
如果你的祖父信任你来管理公♥司♥
But if your grandfather trusted you with his company,
那我会同样信任你作为我的留置权人
then I would be willing to trust you as my lien holder.
你想要多少
How much?
我需要一百五十万美元
I need a million-and-a-half dollars.
请你容我们讨论一下
Would you give us a minute?
是吗
Yes?
你可以等下再进来
You can go back in.
我们可以给你提供五十万一年
We can offer you 500,000 at 20% for a year.
同时 我们需要签约一个
And we would need a
五年合同 每年在你的新工厂
five-year straight wholesale holding agreement
直接拿二十五万加仑油
for 250,000 gallons a year at your new facility.
行
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you.
那么 我是不是要感谢你
So uh, I should start by thanking you for your
为你的助理企图把司机牵扯进来
assistance in attempting to bring in the driver.
是这样 我们也不希望他这样做
Yeah, we didn't expect him to react that way.
是啊 那些警员
Yeah well, the officers there
也并没有收拾好烂摊子
didn't set it up very well on their end, either.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
兰格小姐
Miss Lange?
我们觉得
It has been brought to our attention that it might be
如果由你这边及时解决这个问题
beneficial on your end to resolve this issue
或许对我们都有好处
in a time-sensitive way.
有这种可能
It's a possibility.
那么 我们已经准备好了一份提议供你查阅
- So, we have prepared an offer for you to review.
我会给他看的
I'll present it to him.
很好 安德鲁
That's good, Andrew.
就这样吧
Okay.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
嗯
Hm.
确实
Of course you do.
我知道我们的合约并不允许
I know our agreement doesn't allow for that.
但我确实需要时间
But I need more time.
创业维艰
It is a difficult time to do business.
是的 确实
Yes, yes it is.
我
I um...
我会给你三天时间
I'll give you three days.
但三天之后 没有商量的余地了
But then, it's over.
谢谢 非常感谢你 约瑟夫
Thank you. Thank you, Joseph.
不客气
- You're welcome.
亚伯 请坐
Abel, please sit down.
安德鲁 是啊
-Andrew? Yes?
还好吗 不错
How are you? Well.
亚伯
Abel...
住手吧
Stop.
额
Um...
亚伯 在你来这儿之前
Abel, we had a chance to
我们聚了一会儿
meet for a little bit before you got here,
并且
and...
当然在这个房♥间里的每一个人都完全有可能
Of course everyone in this room is fully capable of lying
在自己的母亲弥留之际对她撒谎
to their own mothers on their deathbeds,
不过我们最终得出的结论是 我该说
but the conclusion that we've come to... and I should say that
我们相当肯定这样一个非常直率的决定
we feel fairly certain after a very Frank conversation,
那些干了这事的家伙
that the guys who are doing this...
他们并不为这房♥间里的任何一个人效命
That they're not actually working for anyone in this room.
正如你所知 在这个地区有相当多的其他小型供应商
As you know, there are plenty of other smaller providers
都有可能会跟这件事有关系
in the area that might have something to do with it,
他们今晚并不在这里
who are not here tonight.
彼得 谢谢你
Peter, thank you.
谢谢 这有可能是真的
Thank you. That may be true.
但是在前六个月里 有十一万加仑燃油
But over the last six months, 110,000 gallons of fuel
从我和我的家人那儿被偷了
have been stolen from me and my family.
眼下让比尔把你们都叫来这儿
Now the reason we asked Bill to get you all here,
是因为
is because...
这一桌上的人
The people at this table are the only people
是两百英里之内
within two hundred Miles of here that have the ability
唯一有能力收♥购♥和储存这么大量燃油的人
to purchase and store that kind of quantity.
所以
So...
不管你们之间说了些什么屁话
No matter what bullshit you've been telling each other...
你们其中之一
One of you...
或是之二
Or two...
之三
Or three...
助纣为虐
Have been allowing this to happen,
从那些乌合之众手里购买♥♥燃油
by buying it from these cowards,
更甚之 雇佣他们来干这事
or worse yet, hiring them to do it.
所以 我要说的是 收手吧
So, what I'm saying is: Stop.
现如今
Now.
可以为你们自己的所作所为感到自豪
Have some pride in what you do.
还是住手吧
And stop.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
How's it coming?
我已经查到了1975年
I got to 1975.
1975 很好的一年
1975, that was a good year.
不是吗
No?
事情怎么样了
How is it?
喔 我现在还不确定
Oh, I'm not sure yet.
电影精选列表