各位听众 早上好
Good morning, everyone.
这里是8点35分的天气预报和晨间新闻
This is the 8:35 weather and news for the morning.
当前 曼哈顿城区天气晴朗 气温为零下2摄氏度
Right now, it's 29 degrees and clear in midtown Manhattan.
今天早上将会有阵雪
Expect passing snow showers this morning,
至正午转晴 最高温度约0摄氏度
clearing by midday, highs in the lower 30s.
三名来自纽约市警♥察♥局的警♥察♥
Three NYPD officers
在今天早上被送往医院治疗枪伤
are being treated for gunshot wounds this morning.
这三名警♥察♥于昨晚的一个小时内接连被袭击
All three were shot in the span of an hour last night.
其中两人在地铁里被袭
Two officers were shot on the subway.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
你看起来很美
You look very nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定要这样吗
You sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我们没钱了
We don't have any more money left.
我还有什么可干呢
What else could I possibly do?
嘿 停下
Hey, stop.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
喂喂
Yaya!
他妈的从车上滚下来
Get the fuck out of the truck!
快走
Go! Go!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我今早醒来 感觉真是棒极了
I woke up this morning feeling very good about this.
是吗
Really?
你这两年来都一直告诫我不要这么做
You've been telling me not to do this for two years.
既然我们参与进来了 那就全身心地投入吧
Now that we're all in, I'm loving it.
人来了
Here we are.
我的人仔细看了你的账目
My people have gone over your books.
我知道这对你们来说是很大一笔钱
I know this is a great deal of money for you.
但为什么你们一直求着要买♥♥下
So why are you on us so long for...
买♥♥下这片 这片
for this-this...
被污染的 肮脏的土地
Polluted, dirty piece of earth.
我猜我的理由也正是你们所想
I imagine I want it for the same reason you did.
我在做服装生意
I'm in the garment business.
我会把它当作一份遗嘱
I'll take that as a testament.
但这块地是我从我叔叔那继承来的
But I inherited this property from my Uncle.
很遗憾 他没有亲生儿女
Sadly, he had no children of his own.
他就是让人在那上面放箱和罐的人
He was the one that let them put these tanks up here.
你知道 这个地方对我没什么用处
You see, this place can do nothing for me.
我曾提出以一个合理的价格把这片地租给你
I offered to lease this site to you for a very fair price.
可惜你不感兴趣
But you were not interested.
是的
No.
为什么
Why is that?
我想拥有一切我所使用的东西
I like to own the things I use.
我看得出来
I can see that.
所以呢
So?
是的
Yes.
沃尔什先生仔细看过合同了吗
Mr. Walsh has reviewed the contract fully.
当然
Of course.
你们带了钱吗
You brought the money?
是的
Yes.
你知道你们只有30天来完成这笔交易
You know you only have 30 days to close the transaction.
不得延期
No extensions.
也不能出任何意外
No contingencies, whatsoever.
我明白
I understand.
只要你履行了合同上的条款
You fulfill the terms of the contract,
我这块地就是你的
property is yours.
如果你没按合同走 钱就归我们了
If you cannot, we keep the money.
我们还要把地卖♥♥给你的竞争对手
And we sell the property to your competitor.
他们几乎跟你一样急切地向我们索价这块地
Who has been after us almost as badly as you have.
我喜欢你
I like you.
但你要知道 我们选择你的唯一原因
But you should know that the only reason we choose you
是因为合同上的有利条件
is because of the favorable conditions of the contract.
-只要你签了它 -我明白
And once you sign the... - I understand.
好吧 给我们看看
Well, show us...
你的钱 然后 呃 我就在合同上签字
The money and, uh, then I'll sign the papers.
这里是一半
Here it is.
还有另一个跟这一样的箱子
Another case exactly like it.
签在这里
Right here.
祝顺利
Mazel tov.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
-现在还不是我们的 -嘿
- It's not ours yet. - Hey.
求他们卖♥♥这块地真♥他♥妈♥的难啊
It was a hell of a job getting them to this point.
今天是我们的好日子
This is a good day for us.
你为什么不去附近散散步呢
Why don't you take a walk around?
享受片刻吧
Enjoy it for a second.
他们可能打破了他的下巴
They probably broke his jaw.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you alright?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
该死
Shit...
警♥察♥来过了吗
Have the police been here yet?
是的 他一个人被丢在高速路边上 车也没了
Well, he was left on the side of the highway without a truck,
是警♥察♥把他送过来的
they brought him here.
你能说话吗
Can you speak?
该死
Shit.
我们能去外面说吗
Can I talk to you outside?
好的
Yeah.
他们签了合同吗
Did they sign the contract?
-签了 -那他们拿了押金吗
- Yes. - And took the deposit?
哦 拿了
Oh, yeah.
-所以就这么定了 -就这么定了
- So, it's a go? - It's a go.
-恭喜你 -谢谢 也恭喜你
- Congratulations. - Thank you. You, too.
好吧 我们有30天
Alright, we got 30 days.
一帮该死的家伙
It's the fucking guys.
这个可怜小伙已经非常努力地工作了
This poor kid has been workin' his ass off.
你想要我跟我哥说说这件事吗
You want me to talk to my brother about it?
不 不 别
No. No, do...
别告诉你的哥哥或者你父亲 好吗
do not talk to your brother or your father about this, alright?
好吧
Okay.
但这不能再发生了
But this can't continue.
是的 不会再发生了 我明早去跟地方检察官谈谈
No, it won't. I'm gonna go speak with the da tomorrow morning.
去他妈的 他才不想帮我们
Oh, fuck the da. He's not interested in helping us.
听着 这对他们来说不公平
Listen, it's not fair to them.
-你已经处于交战状态了 -不 并没有
You're at war here. - No, we're not.
-是吗 他们已经宣战了 -呵呵 我没有
- Really? Because they are. - Well, I'm not.
你要去看看新房♥吗
You go check on the new house?
好的 回家见
Yeah, I'll see you back home.
你还需要什么别的吗
Do you need anything else?
嗯 嗯
Mm, mm.
好吧
Okay.
等你出院了我会来接你
I'll be here to pick you up when you get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些人就是懦夫
These men are cowards.
他们连谋生的能力都没有
They're too weak to make a living,
也不知靠自己双手打拼
or even fight with their own hands.
真是蠢到想不出别的事情可做了
And too stupid to think of anything else to do.
那么 你们该做的事都做了吗
So, you guys have done what you needed to?
是的
Yeah.
那都有什么
Then what was that?
你说啥
I'm sorry?
你刚说你该做的事都做完了
Well, you just said you've done what you needed to do.
那么 你都做了什么事情
So... what is it that you've done?
我不完全确定 你知道 我四点钟才到
I'm not exactly sure, you know, I just got here at four.
我刚换的班 所以
My shift's actually up, so...
所以你什么都没做吗
So, you've done nothing?
电影精选列表