客人们正离开
Our guests are leaving.
天哪 安娜
Jesus, Anna.
我们为什么要这么做
Why do we even have to be doing this?
我有机会做到并且我也不想让他们经历这个
I don't want them to go through these before I have a chance to.
你去吧 回屋里
Go. Get back in there.
给你 给你
here you go. Here you go.
谢谢 给你一个
Thank you. One for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetheart.
给你们来点喝的怎么样
Can we get you something to drink?
不用 谢谢
No, I'm good.
你可能会后悔
This is probably one you're gonna regret.
什么
Excuse me?
我丈夫是个可敬的人
My husband's an honorable man.
我们可不是你想的那种人
We're not who you think we are.
我觉得我认识你父亲
I think I know your father.
好样的
Good for you.
我丈夫可不是我父亲
My husband... is not my father.
甚至一点也不像
Not even close.
所以说 如果我是你的话
So if I were you...
会开始对待我们一家人的时候放得更尊重些
...I would start treating us with a little more respect,
换言之 我跟你打包票
or I guarantee...
他会将 用一生
He will make it his mission in life...
去毁了你
To ruin you.
这种行为真是非常无礼
This was very disrespectful.
你会发现自己毛都找不到的
And you're not gonna find a fucking thing.
十四号♥到二十三号♥的卡车正在行驶途中
Trucks 14 through 23 are on the road.
三十号♥到三十三号♥卡车准备出发
30 to 33 are just about ready to go.
六号♥车司机 你开回来干吗
Six, what are you doing back here?
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, how are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
就是有点紧张
I'm a little bit nervous.
我今天独自打了第一通电♥话♥
I'm heading out on my first calls alone today.
慢慢你会干得很好的
You'll be great.
继续保持尽可能长时间的眼神交流
Just hold the eye contact longer than you'd like.
你会看到变化的
You see what happens.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好 你好
Hey. Hey.
很高兴看到你又回来了
Glad to see you back here.
气色不错
You look good.
准备好回来工作了吗
You ready to get back to work?
说英语
English.
我想是的
I think so.
不愧是你
You are.
你准备去哪
Where are you heading?
赶一个散装发货
Uh, a bulk delivery to chase.
曼哈顿 对你来说应该是易如反掌的事
Manhattan. It's a cakewalk.
我感觉
I feel...
我很脆弱
...vulnerable.
好吧
Good...
因为你的确很脆弱
Because you are vulnerable.
我们都一样
We all are.
但如果想要成功
But to be successful...
变得更好
...and great...
你就必须得回来
You must keep going back.
但就算我知道了这帮家伙想干什么
And I know what these guys want to be doing,
也不能保证你的安全
but that doesn't make you any safer.
这帮家伙会卷土重来想方设法搞垮我们
Because then they'll come back at us with everything they have.
所以 不放弃 这样一直做下去
So this is what we do.
才是我们现在应该做的事情
We keep going back.
只有这样我们才能做得更好
And the times will get better.
化险为夷 我们可以做到的
We'll get safer. We will.
所以大胆去吧
So go.
你可不是弱不禁风的
You're strong just by going.
事实上你比你想象的更强壮
Stronger, in fact.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗斯先生
Mr. Rose?
我是负责检查标准燃用油的亚历克斯
I'm Alex with standard heating oil.
我刚把检查结果都报告给您夫人了
I was just about to show your wife the results of my inspection.
我们要上楼吗 查一下一些记录数字什么的
Should we head upstairs? Run through some numbers?
好啊 我正好有一个化学废气排放的问题想请教你
Sure, I just had one question about the exhaust chimney.
方便一并检查一下吗
Would you be willing to take a look?
当然没问题
Of course.
我先出去了
I'm gonna head up.
想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
咖啡 还是茶
Coffee? Tea?
茶吧
Tea would be great.
要我选绝对选咖啡
I'm a coffee man, myself.
就是这样
Here you go.
那么 额 你说的问题到底是
So, uh, what exactly was the problem...
凯西 凯西 凯西
Kathy. Kathy! Kathy!
在五十九街大桥上 凯西你能听到吗
On the 59th street bridge! Kathy?
你是哪位
Who is that?
凯西 完了 他们又来了
Kathy, over. They are coming again.
- 救我 快来救我 - 是朱利安吗
- Help! Help! - Julian?
- 你在桥的哪个位置 - 快来救我
- Where are you on the route? - Help!
朱利安
Julian...
朱利安你听到了吗
Julian!
卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥ 他手里有枪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, he's got a gun!
都去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
别激动 你要干嘛
Relax! What are you doing?
别激动 别激动你妈♥逼♥啊
Relax? You fucking relax!
听着 听着 你确定要这么做么
Look, look, you wanna do this?
你♥他♥妈♥想让我开枪么
You want me to fucking shoot?
动动脑子好不好 你想杀人吗
You wanna kill someone? Think about it!
给我滚回去 你这坨狗屎
Go back, you piece of shit!
丹 你还好吗
Dan, you alright?!
- 嗯 我还好 - 他射到你了吗
- Yeah, I'm fine! - He hit you?
没有
No!
他跑哪儿去了
Where is he?
外面有这么多人 你会杀了某个的
There's people out here! You're gonna kill somebody!
你来之前都不想一下吗
You should have thought about that before you came!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Cops! Cops!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
赶紧回车里开车跑啊
Back in the car and drive!
我♥操♥的
Aw, fuck.
我得跑了
I'm running.
天啊
Jesus.
小♥逼♥你最好快跑
Better run, cunt.
回你的车上不许动
Get back in your car!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, sh...
他在那
Ah, there he is!
这回你成大英雄了是吧
Had to be the hero, huh?!
滚你妈♥逼♥的
Oh, fuck you.
你♥他♥妈♥就不能乖乖让我们把车开走
Couldn't just let us take the fucking truck?
警♥察♥看见你躲到这来了么
Did they see you come in here?
感觉应该没有
I don't think so.
他们到底有没有看到 有 还是没有
Did they or not? Yes or not?
没有
No!
这下面有个门 大概四层楼
There's a door down here, about four more flights.
出去是桥下面的公园
You come out under the bridge. It's a park.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you!
那祝你操得愉快
You're welcome.
卡车现在在哪
Where is the truck now?
还在桥上
It's still up on the bridge.
他们一共开了几枪
How many shots were fired?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯西 是我
Kathy, it's me.
电影精选列表