但
But...
别觉得 我会让这些杂七杂八的事情
Don't think for a moment that I'm gonna let this mess
影响了我们之间的计划
interfere with our plans to grow.
而且我们还得知道你是支持我们的
And we need to know that you're standing with us.
的确
Yes.
你为什么觉得
What is it about this
这个地♥产♥是必须要拿下的呢
property that makes you feel it's so integral?
甚至都等不到
That you can't put it off until
所有的法律手续办妥当
after all these legal matters are settled?
很不错的问题
That's a very good question.
这个地♥产♥能给我们很多
This property gives us many things.
首先 能打开通往河流的入口
First, access to the river,
这样我就可以把燃料
so I can bring in my fuel directly
从世界各地的供应商那里
from any provider in the world
直接送到我们这里
straight to my tanks.
第二 它有1000万加仑的储藏能力
Second, it has over ten million gallons of storage capacity,
这样我能在夏天价格低的时候买♥♥入
so I can buy in the summers, when the price is low,
然后再卖♥♥给客户 而更重要的是
and sell to my customers, and more importantly,
等价格高的时候我还能卖♥♥给竞争对手
my competitors when the price is high.
不再光开卡车
I will no longer just drive trucks.
我可以掌握大局
I will control my fate.
但真正的答案是
But the real answer to your question
当它害怕跳出去的时候 伊恩
is that when it feels scary to jump, Ian,
正是你该跳出去的时候
that is exactly when you jump.
否则 你就只能一辈子都停滞不前
Otherwise, you end up staying in the same place your whole life,
这点我是无法忍♥受的
and that, I can't do.
我们一直都支持你
We've always been there with you,
而且
and know
也会一直支持下去
that we will continue to be.
好的 谢谢 亚瑟
Good. Thanks, Arthur.
感觉不用吃饭了
I don't think we have to eat.
进展很好
That went really good.
亚瑟人不错
Arthur's a good man.
他们要关了
They're gonna close.
当然
Of course.
我去
Shit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗 还好
Are you alright? Yeah.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
撞到只鹿
It was a deer.
还活着 我♥操♥
It's still alive. Shit.
你结束它的痛苦
You've gotta put it out of its misery.
天啊
Jesus...
我是认真的 不能就那么不管了
I mean it. Can't leave it like that.
他妈的
Goddammit.
我靠
Shit.
死了吗
Is it dead?
没有
No.
那 你得 我知道
Well, you need to... I know.
-你在干嘛 -在找拆轮胎棒
- What are you doing? - I'm getting the tire iron.
嗨 玛丽亚 抱歉我们回来晚了
Hi, Maria, so sorry we're late.
孩子们都还好吧
The girls okay?
哦 是的 都很好
Oh, yes. All is good.
你可以回家了 那明早见
You can go home now. See you in the morning?
好的
Okay.
怎么了 什么怎么了
What? What?
是 你怎么了
Yeah... what?
好吧 安娜
Okay, Anna.
那枪是怎么回事
What's with the gun?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我可不能再这样坐着不做事了
I wasn't gonna continue to stand around
然后让那些人来伤害我或者我的孩子们
and let these people come and get me and my children.
不跟你似的 看起来跟个没事人似的
So unlike you,Who seems to be completely comfortable
像个孬种
just standing around like some fucking pussy,
我觉得该做点什么
I decided to do something about it.
枪哪来的
Where did you get it?
你知道哪来的
You know where I got it.
-你有枪♥支♥许可证吗 -还没有
And do you have a permit? -Not yet
那你比我想的要蠢他妈的太多了
Then you must be a bigger fucking idiot than I even thought.
你想要保护你的孩子们吗
You wanna protect your children?
保护他们
Protect them?
你知不知道如果他们看到你用枪
Do you have any idea what happens to you
会发生什么事
if they catch you using that thing?
你衣着光鲜亮丽
You dress yourself up in these fancy clothes,
再看看你住的
and look at you here in your mansion.
你能要的我都给你了
I've given you everything you could possibly ask for
而你还是忍♥不住表现得像布鲁克林街头小店
and you still can't help acting like the Brooklyn corner-store
恶棍的女儿一样
gangster's daughter that you are.
你有妄想症吧
Are you delusional?
你知道那有多搞笑吗
Do you really understand how ridiculous that makes...
让我看看这个
let me see this thing.
就这 就这个
This... this...
你想用这东西来保护自己吗
You're gonna protect yourself with this?
你知道啥样的人才用这样的枪吗
You know who uses guns like these?
妓♥女♥
Whores!
你让我们都落入圈套
You're walking us right into a trap...
而你却浑然不觉
...and you can't even see it.
在我家里绝不允许有这种东西出现
This is not allowed in my fucking house.
那你来保护我们
Then you need to protect us.
我正在保护
That is what I'm doing.
一次一个
One at a time.
小寿星先来
Birthday girl first.
能跟他说几句吗
Can I speak to him, please?
去别处
Go somewhere else.
你们开什么玩笑 我们不想惹麻烦
Guys, are you serious? We don't want any trouble.
不想给你们添麻烦
We don't want any trouble here.
你也看到了
As you can see, I'm in
我正在为我女儿庆生
the middle of my daughter's birthday party.
我理解并且很抱歉
I understand that and apologize, I do,
但我们有搜查证
but this is a warrant
而且需要彻底搜查这里
and we need to gain complete access to the property.
怎么回事
What is this?
我去看一下
Let me check something.
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna fucking kill this guy.
艾贝尔
Abel...
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
玛丽亚 让孩子们继续玩
Maria, keep the kids playing.
您是劳伦斯先生吗
Mr. Lawrence, is it?
是我 我是安妮 莫拉莱斯
Yes. Anna morales.
能和您聊一会吗
May I speak with you for a minute?
我知道你和你搭档在执行公务
I understand you and your men have a job to do here,
但我们正在给10岁孩子庆生
but we're in the middle of a ten-year-old's birthday party.
我知道 抱歉
I understand and I'm sorry,
但我们还是要进去
but we are coming in.
没问题
That's not a problem.
我们没什么可隐瞒的
We have nothing to hide from you.
只是
It's just...
呃 我们刚搬到这个小区
Well, we just moved into the area and...
还有20个客人在里面
...I have 20 guests inside my home...
能给我5分钟的时间吗
Can you give me five minutes
在你们进去前
so I can ask everyone to leave calmly
我好让他们都安然离开
before you guys come into my house?
你可以让他们离开房♥子
You can get 'em out of the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要把它们放哪
Where are you putting them?
哦 我去
Oh, shit.
好吧 把那些递给我
Alright, hand me those ones.
还有三分钟
You have three minutes.
外面怎么样了
What's going on out there?
电影精选列表