钻井平台
a few of your rigs getting picked off as well,
但是一切都失控了
but this has all gotten way out of control.
第二天晚上有个男人拿着枪出现在我家里
There was a guy with a gun at my house the other night.
我妻子和孩子都在家
My wife and children were home at the time.
没人受伤吧
Everyone okay?
是的 我把他赶走了
Yeah, I managed to chase him off.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
我想知道是谁干的
I need to know who's doing this.
阿贝尔
Abel...
这跟那些追踪我的货车和司机
It's one thing to go after my trucks
想偷我东西的是同同一帮人
and my drivers and to steal from me.
这不一样
This is different.
你以前遇到过这种情况吗
Have you ever had to deal with anything like this?
一群暴徒闯进了我家
A bunch of thugs invaded my home
当我还是小孩子的时候
when I was a baby.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
他们想恐吓我父亲
They were trying to scare my father.
他们最后直接走了 我们一直不知道他们是谁
They ended up just leaving. We never found out who it was.
但是从那之后
But after that,
我们搬到了一个堡垒似的房♥子
we moved to a fortress,
就像这个一样
just like this.
那些让你进来的人
And those guys who let you in,
他们在这射杀了没被邀请的人
they're here to shoot anyone who isn't invited.
是的 我不想那样生活
Yes, well, I refuse to live my life that way.
我不会的
I won't do it.
我想更好点
I want more than this.
我知道你想
I know you do.
你知道 我父亲在监狱
My father's in jail, as you know.
还有
And...
我想跟他不一样
I always wanted to conduct myself differently than he did.
你必须这样
And you have.
几乎只有这样 是的
Almost exclusively, yes.
我知道他为什么做那些是
I know why he did what he did,
因为那时候 更容易点
'cause at the time, it's easier.
但不是这样的
But it's not.
是这样
Yes, it is.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
我让他在医院下车了
I just dropped him off at the hospital.
他看起来很好
He seems fine.
我觉得你应该进来
I think you should come on in.
嗨
Hey.
他们又找到了一辆货车
They just got another truck.
我知道
I know.
谁在开车
Who was driving?
里奥
Leo.
他还好吗
Is he alright?
还好
Yes.
你知道 除了司机的安全
You know, driver's security aside,
还有一件事
this shit is having a
会对公♥司♥的财政产生重大的影响
significant financial effect on this company.
不能这样继续下去了
It-it can't continue.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
你们的谈话怎么样
How was your talk?
我之后跟他谈了
I spoke with him afterward.
我说我不会做的
I said I wouldn't do it.
我觉得我们在这样的情形下不能那么说
I don't think we're in a position to say that.
那应该说什么
What's that?
为什么不和我走走呢
Why don't you take a walk with me?
走吧
Come on.
你是认真的吗 这就是你想说的吗
Are you serious with this? This is what it's come to?
我们就必须到外面走走然后使自己看起来像恶棍那样吗
We have to walk around outside like we're fucking gangsters?
我是
I am.
它也是
And it is.
看起来我们必须得这么做了
It looks like we must do this.
必须
Must?
是的 否则他们会抓到我们
Yeah, or they'll shut us down.
那些人 他们为我工作
These men, they work for me.
他们开的车 他们服务的顾客
The trucks they drive, the customers they serve,
都在这 因为我创造了这一切
it's all here because I built this.
那是真的
That's true.
直到不是这样
Until it isn't.
世界上最不想惹上麻烦的就是
The last guy in the world that we want problems with
该死的卡车司机的头头
is the head of the fucking teamsters.
如果他们告诉这些人离开的话 我们一个月后就会破产了
We're out of business in a month if they tell these guys to walk.
我们没有现金
We don't have the cash.
我们所为之奋斗的一切都没了
It will be the end of everything we have worked for.
如果这些人中的一个击中了某个人
If one of these guys shoots someone,
他们会因为这事使我垮台的
they're gonna bring me down for it.
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do it.
我会跟他谈的
I'll talk to him.
我们得取消交易
We need to close this deal.
不能再这样了
We cannot stay like this any longer.
我们需要放弃这块地
We have to close on that property.
现在太弱了
We're so weak right now.
你为什么这么想要这块地
Why do you want this so badly?
因为我冒着风险把所有积蓄都交押金了
Because I've got my entire savings at risk on this deposit...
不 不 不 我指的不是押金
No, no, no, I don't mean the deposit.
我是说 这个
I mean... this.
你为什么想要得到这个
Why do you want it?
你有想过吗
Have you ever thought about it?
我当然想过 这五年来我每天都想
I've thought about it every day for the last five years.
那个地方就在对面
That place has just been
买♥♥卖♥♥赃物者在模仿我 向我挑战
sitting right across that fence mocking me...
我说的不是那个地方
I'm not talking about that place.
我 我说的是所有的东西
I-I just meant... everything.
你为什么那么迫切的想要
Why do you want it so much?
我不知道你说的是什么
I have no idea what you mean.
亚瑟 安娜
Arthur. Anna.
你还是跟以前一样漂亮 谢谢
You look as lovely as always. Thank you.
先生们 你们认识伊恩 汤普森吗 我们的新副总
Gentlemen, do you know Ian Thompson, one of our new vps.
伊恩 你好 伊恩
Ian. Hello, Ian.
你好吗
You're good?
很好
Good.
好的
Alright.
饿吗
Hungry?
那 您想喝点什么
So, what can I get you to drink?
很多选择
A lot.
请把红酒单给我看下 我马上回来
Wine list, please. I'll be right back.
那么
So...
你怎么样
How are you?
我们好多了
We've been better,
但挺好的
but we're good.
是啊 我听说了
Yes, I heard about that.
如果你在生意场呆的时间久了
If you stay in business long enough,
总会发生那样的事情
it's bound to happen eventually.
呃 说的一点都没错 亚瑟
Well, that's exactly right, Arthur.
这就是为什么我们今晚想和你坐下来
That's why we wanted to sit down with you tonight
对将要发生的事情开诚布公
and be up front about everything that's going on.
确保你理解那些怨言的性质
Make sure you understand the nature of the complaints
即使在更糟糕的情况下
and that, even in a worst case scenario,
我们先以手头上的资本慢慢向前发展吧
we'll move forward with very comfortable capital on hand.
好的 但你得知道 亚瑟
Yes, but you should know, Arthur,
这个人这两年来一直在调查我们的生意
that this man has been digging through our industry
想找出一切能发现的东西
looking for anything it can find for the last two years now.
他觉得他能够把我们的把柄给挑出来
And the thought that he would single us out,
这个想法很可笑
it's ridiculous.
谢谢
Thank you.
我经营的生意干干净净 公公平平
I run a fair and clean business,
并且遵守所有的行业标准惯例
and we follow every standard industry practice,
只要我有一口气在我就会证明这点
and I will fight till my last breath to prove that.
电影精选列表