你们这是说什么呢 什么开了几枪
What are you talking about? What shots?
十六号♥卡车
16.
某人在五十九街大桥上开枪来着
Someone shot up his truck on the 59th street bridge.
那人就是朱利安
It was Julian.
他现在走了
He's gone.
逃跑了
He ran away.
亚伯
Abel?
能让我们单独谈一下么
Can you give us a minute?
拜托
Please...
我听说了
I heard.
我们对此无能为力
We had nothing to do with this.
这不是我的从商之道
This is not the way that I do business.
事实上我在这件特殊的事情上已经警告了我的人不要那么做
In fact I've been warning my men against this very thing.
这回可摊上大♥麻♥烦了
This is terrible for me.
遭殃的可不单单是你一个人
It's not good for either of us.
我知道
I know.
凭借着我的职务 我们用尽了各种手段
In my job we use whatever leverage we can gain,
因为我相信你从商的手腕
as I'm sure you do in your business.
这次的事故只能作为
This is an ongoing investigation
他们永不间断的调查任务其中的一个小插曲而已
and this incident will just be one piece of many,
虽然你能来这里我很感激
so as much as I appreciate you coming here...
但我什么都告诉不了你
I have nothing I can tell you.
真♥他♥妈♥的一团糟
...fucking mess this is.
你知道他在哪么
You knew where he is?
不知道
No.
等你找到他的时候 带他来见我们
When you do, bring him to us.
像这种境况
A situation like this
就这样明目张胆的发生在危险的公路上
happening in such a dangerous and public way
还是我负责处理的工业
within an industry that I'm charged with cleaning up
这对我来说很不利
is very bad for me.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
好吧
Okay.
亚伯
Abel.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我过来是想亲自和你面对面的谈一谈
I wanted to come and talk to you in person.
我们可能在星期四的时候无法见面了
We're not gonna be able to show up for you on Thursday.
我们不能借你贷款了
We can't do the loan.
我想尽可能快一点让你知道这件事
I wanted to let you know as soon as possible
这样也许你就能先东拼西凑挺一阵子
so you could try to put something else together.
很感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你们这么做是不对的
This is not right.
我知道
I know.
知道你们还把我往火坑里推
And you are aware of the position this is putting me in?
别无他法
I am.
亚瑟
Arthur,
十一年前我付清了从你那里借来的第一笔贷款
I paid off my first loan to you 11 years ago.
你还记得那份贷款的期限是多久么
Do you remember the term on that loan?
忘了
I don't.
我有五年的时间去还清贷款
I had five years to pay you back.
那你还记得我多久就还给你了么
Do you know how long it took me to pay you off?
- 七个月 - 是六个半月
- Seven months. - Six and a half.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为这份资产付了百分之四十的定金
I put 40 percent down deposit on this property
只因为你跟我说过那天你会跟我达成合作
because you said that you would be there.
你现在手头
You now have three serious
有三个独♥立♥棘手还未解决的法律案件等着你
separate pending legal cases against you.
其中一件有十六项不端行为
One with 16 counts of misconduct
从诈骗到逃税什么都有
ranging from fraud to tax evasion.
然后就是今天我们见面之前发生的那件破事
And then today, in the middle of our meeting,
有一个报告说你武装了整队的司机
I get a report saying you had armed your entire fleet of drivers
居然任其在五十九街大桥上玩枪战
which led to a shootout on the 59th street bridge.
- 你说的没有一项是真的 - 或许吧
- None of that is true. - That may be...
什么叫 或许吧
May?
已经无所谓了
It does't matter.
这很关键
It does matter.
你明明知道那些都不是我们做的
It matters that you know we didn't do this.
我知道
I do.
我真的知道
I do.
但那又怎样呢 我什么都做不了
But it doesn't matter. I can't do anything.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会想办法借钱的
I'll find it.
我知道你会这么做的
I know you will.
过来
Come on.
太恐怖了
It's horrible.
是的
Yes.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我们正在找他
We're looking for him.
你们找到其他那些家伙了么
Have they found the other guys yet?
没有
Of course not.
你还好吗
You okay?
一点也不好
No, I'm not okay.
他们撤出了
They're out.
谁们
Who?
银行方面
The bank.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我们需要从别的途径搞到钱来
We find the money somewhere else. That's what it means.
只有两天了
We have two days.
不
No.
不
No.
朱利安
Julian!
朱利安 站住
Julian, stop running!
安德鲁 他向你的方向跑了
Andrew, he's coming to you!
我们捉住他了
We got him!
他要告发我了
he's turning me in.
我们当然要告发你
Of course we're turning you in.
你让他过去二十年的心血
You put everything he's worked for
差点毁于一旦
for the last 20 years at risk.
如果是我的话 你会遭到不同的待遇
If it was up to me we'd be doing this in a very different way.
他们说你开了四枪
They said you fired off four shots.
有这事儿吗
Is that right?
我不知道
I don't know.
那把枪在哪儿
Where's the gun?
我 额
I, uh,
我把它扔到河里去了
I threw it in the river.
非常好
Good.
我们做背景调查的时候
When we did our background check
数据显示你没有被逮捕过
it said you'd never been arrested.
是吗
Is that true?
为什么说我把一切都置于危险中
Why is this putting everything at risk?
我在问你 你是否被逮捕过
I asked you if you've ever been arrested.
没有
No.
因为会没有银行联♥系♥我们
Because no bank will touch us.
因为如果他不能接近那笔财产
Because if he can't close on that piece of property
你的伙伴就会失去一切
then your buddy here loses everything.
这就是理由
That's why.
这个
Here.
这是一名律师
This is an attorney
他会在车站跟你会面
that'll meet you at the station.
你不再为我们工作了 你被解雇了
You no longer work for us. You've been fired.
亚伯会付钱给律师
Abel would like to pay for the lawyer.
祝你好运吧
Good luck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我懂
I know.
那时我被吓到了
I was scared.
好吧 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
你没被吓到吗
You don't get scared?
比起其他事情
I've always been a lot more afraid for failure
我更害怕失败
than of anything else.
事情也不总是这样
It wasn't always like this.
真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
电影精选列表