一直以来 你都试着不要让你的
You've been so go at not letting
自负成为你事业的绊脚石
your ego get in the way when it comes to business.
不要把气撒在我身上 因为是我在帮助你
Don't start now 'cos it's me.
我们会用掉这些钱的
We'll use the money...
你的钱
Your money.
这才是正确的做法
It's the smart play.
是我们的钱
It's our money.
我知道
I know.
你好
Good
我的笔 谢谢
Pen, please.
这些该死的家伙
These fucking guys...
剩下的11份怎么办
What's the extra 11 thou?
那边的两辆坦克有一些剩下的燃料
There's some fuel left over in two of the tanks.
这样的价格很公平
It was a fair price for it.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你知道
Did you know...
这些钱的来源吗
About the money?
知道
Yes.
你应该告诉我
You shoulda told me.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉
I'm sorry!
看看这一切
Take a look at this.
你知道吗 我从没想过
You know something. I never realized...
我们能从这里看到这些风景
We had this view from back here.
我想过
I did.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
亚伯
Abel!
桂 你怎么在这里
Que, huh?
我以为你把那些东西扔进了河里
I thought you said you threw that in the river.
我没有
Well, I didn't.
我猜到了
Yeah, I can see that.
我没有地方可以去了
I have nowhere to go.
任何地方都不容易
Nowhere easy.
我♥操♥
Fuck you.
操
Fuck you.
我什么都没有了
I have nothing.
什么都没了
I have nothing.
但是到最后你却什么都有了
And somehow you've ended up with everything you wanted!
并不是那样的
It wasn't meant to be.
那应该是怎样的
What is that supposed to mean?!
我知道你想要什么
I know what you wanted.
我知道
I know...
但是你现在得忘记那些
But you have to forget that now.
我很抱歉
Lo siento.
你给我提供了一个好机会
You gave me a good chance.
你给了我一个好机会 对吗
You gave me a good chance, correct?
嗯
Hm?
是的
Yes.
你给了我一个我不应该得到的机会
You give me a better chance than I deserved.
对吗
Right?
不对
No.
你在向后看
You're looking backwards.
你要向前看 这才是你唯一能控制的事情
Look forwards, that's the only thing you can control.
老天啊
God!
额
Whoo!
朱利安
Julian...
拜托 拜托
Por favor, por favor!
亚伯
Abel!
请你
Please...
照顾好我的家人
Take care of my family.
通知警♥察♥
Call the police.
莫拉莱斯先生
Mr. Morales.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你认识他
You knew him well?
是的 我认识
Yes, I did.
他一定是压力太大了
He must have been under a hell of a lot of pressure.
是的
Yes, he was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你能来
Well, thank you for coming.
我只是想要确保所有的事情都能得到正确的处理
I just wanted to make sure that all this was handled correctly.
当然
Of course.
所以
So...
你得知道
You should know that I
我不会接受你提供的协议
won't be taking that deal that you offered.
不管我们做了什么 我都不会接受重罪指控
I would never accept felony charges for anything that we've done.
我知道
I know.
我不是重罪犯
I'm not a felon.
是的
That's probably true.
但是在接下来的十年里 我也不能阻止你
But I also can't have you digging around in my life
刺探我的生活 随时出现在我的周围
for the next ten years, hanging this around my neck.
我喜欢大战
Look, I love a good battle...
但是这对我的生意不太好
But this is very bad for my business.
所以我们需要得出某种结论
So we need to come to some sort of conclusion.
我们可以试试
We can probably do that.
很好
Good.
我听说你今天关闭了终端
So, I hear you closed on this terminal today.
是的 是那样
Yeah, it looks that way.
我从不知道你是干这个的
I didn't realize this is what you had in the works.
我是干这个的 在很长一段时间里
Yeah, for a very long time.
这可能会把你送上一个相当强大的位置
This could put you in quite a powerful position.
我是说 你让这个地方启动并运行
I mean, you get this place up and running,
肯定会有十分重大的影响
it'll have significant influence...
从政♥治♥上来说
Politically speaking.
亚伯 我们都有各自的野心
We all have our ambitions, Abel.
有时候我们需要帮助才能达到目的
Sometimes we need help to get there.
是的
Yes.
在非常短的时间内
You've come a very long way...
你就走了这么长的路
In a very short time.
并不是那样的
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
但是你得知道
But you should know that I
我总是选择最正确的路
have always taken the path that is most right.
最正确
The most right?
结果
The result...
对我来说从来不是问题
Is never in question for me.
到达那里的过程才是问题
Just what path do you take to get there.
总是会有最正确的选择
And there is always one that is most right.
这才是最重要的
And that is what this is.
希望如此
I hope so.
电影精选列表