4600加仑的燃料在你的小油箱里
4,600 gallons of marked fuel in your small tank right now.
多少钱
How much?
我已经说过了
I said...
213000美元
213,000.
我需要一天的时间
I need a day.
好
Okay.
但是 我只是从那些人那儿买♥♥东西
But, I was just buying the stuff off these guys.
我只是买♥♥了一些货
I only bought a couple loads.
我并不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are!
我绝不会那么做
I would never do that!
这有可能损害我的利益
This may ruin me.
我的目标是让你在明年年底破产
My goal was to have you out of business by the end of next year.
但是如果你这么早就绝望了
But if you're this fucking desperate,
我敢肯定花不了那么长的时间
I imagine it won't even take that long.
让你想起了你♥爸♥爸在的时候 是吗
Makes you miss having your dad around, doesn't it?
亚伯
Abel!
我不是唯一买♥♥这些鬼东西的人
I wasn't the only person buying this shit!
没错 所以当你找到其他的人时
Alright, well when you find out who else did it,
你可以让他们付差额金
you can have them pay the difference.
但是到明天早上 我要所有的份额
But I need the whole lot by tomorrow morning,
否则中午前联邦调查局就会出现在你家门口
or you're gonna have the feds at your doorstep by noon.
你来了
There he is!
海角十字军战士
The caped-crusader!
到上面来
Come on up.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
谢谢你能来看我
Thank you for seeing me.
当然得来看看你
Of course.
怎么了
So what is it?
我需要贷款
I need a loan.
你不会想要这么做的
You don't wanna do that.
别废话
Yeah, no shit.
我都已经到这儿了
But I'm here.
你在说什么
What are we talking about?
我需要600000美元
$600,000.
老天啊 亚伯
Jesus, Abel...
亚伯 这是一大笔钱
Abel, that's a problem.
我知道
Yeah...
但是如果我没有这么多钱
But if I don't get it...
你要拿什么抵押
What's my collateral?
终端机
The terminal.
真的吗
Oh yeah?
不只是我 还有其他人多少人
Me and how many other
都想要得到终端机 你不会想要抵押的
people are gonna be coming after it. No way.
彼得
Peter...
你会拿到你的钱
You'll get your money.
亚伯 我尊重你做的一切事情
You know, Abel, I respect everything that you've done.
正因为这一点 我们才没有跟随你 我也没有做什么
And because of it, we haven't come after you the way I should
尽管你进入我的服务区 挖走我的客户
have for coming into my service area and poaching my customers.
你很擅长你所做的
You're good at what you do,
可能比我们做得还好
probably better than us,
我也承认
and I accept that.
但是也有不同之处
But this would be different.
我不想让你坐上这个位置
I don't want you to be in this position.
我们并不是那么善良的人
We are not nice people to
能够借出百万美元的四分之三
borrow three quarters of million dollars from.
我知道
I know that.
我会考虑的
You know, I'm gonna think about this.
我们两个都得好好考虑一下
Yeah, we should both think about this.
好吗
Yeah?
真是糟糕的一天
What a day.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你的弟弟怎样了
How's your brother?
他很好
He's good.
他很好
He's good.
女孩儿们在楼上 停
The girls up there, thought... stop.
我已经给你说过了
I tell you, they didn't
我去学校的那个地方 没有这样的女孩儿
have girls like that where I went to school.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
我认为我们可以搞定
I think we can pull it off.
是吗 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
三个不同的家伙
Three different parties.
简直是混乱
It's a mess.
还有那些条款
And the terms...
彼得终于露出了他的真面目
Peter finally showed me his true colors.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我花了一生的时间让自己不要变成匪徒
Spent my whole life trying not to become a gangster.
我知道
I know.
但是现在 当我职业生涯中出现最大一笔交易时 他们都想取代我
And now, on the biggest deal of my career, they're gonna own me.
这是什么
What is this?
银行账户
Bank account.
谁的
Whose?
我们的
Ours.
我们的吗
Ours?
里面有多少钱
How much is in it?
很多
A lot.
这笔钱会帮我们度过难关的
This'll help.
把彼得的钱还了 让他退出这笔交易
You replace Peter's money. Get him outta the deal.
这笔钱从哪儿来的
Where did this come from?
亚伯
Abel...
从哪儿来的
Where did this come from?!
我一直在隐瞒公♥司♥里面的部分收入
I've been skimming money from the company.
安娜
Anna...
多久了
How long?!
从一开始
From the beginning.
只是为了以防万一
It was just in case times got tough.
但那是因为你抓住了这些疯狂的机会
But then it was because you were taking all these crazy chances!
我不知道还能做些什么
I didn't know what else to do.
我不能冒险让我们的生活一无所剩
I couldn't risk us being left with nothin'.
那我拿这些钱该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with this?
用掉
Use it.
钱的来源没问题吗
Is it clean?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that means.
我说的是 当我走进那间办公室时
It means that if I were to walk into the office of the people
说不定有人正计划着把我们送进监狱
that are trying to put us in jail right now
如果我从桌子上摆着的这个账户里提了一张支票
and if I slapped a check from this account on their desk,
我会不会因此下地狱
would it push me deeper into hell
还是说这能让我们全身而退
or would it help to pull me out?!
这就是我要说的
That's what it means!
这些钱和我们以往挣的一样 都没问题
It's as clean as every dollar we've ever made.
真是他妈的一个扯蛋的回答
Well, that's a fucking bullshit answer!
我可以在账本里做手脚
I can clear it in the books.
我不想用这些钱做任何事情
I don't want anything to do with this!
好
Fine...
你把钱放在原始账户里的 是吗
You keep it exactly where it is, alright?!
当他们把我送进监狱时 你就可以用了
And you use it when they drag me off to jail!
所以 你的计划是什么
So, what's the plan here?!
我会处理好的
I'm gonna get this done,
让整个事情看起来不像是骗局
and it's not gonna be as a cheat.
老天啊 你想得太多了
God, you're too much!
你一直奔波于你的生活
You've been walking around your whole life,
就好像我们现在有的一切都是由于你的辛勤工作
like all this happened 'cos of your hard work,
你有好运气 你有魅力 该死的美国梦先生
your good luck, your charm. Mr. Fucking American dream.
这些年来 并不是
It wasn't your good luck
你的好运气在帮助你 而是我
helping you out all these years, it was me!
我在帮你做那些你
Doing the things you didn't
一点都不想做的事情 你盗取了我的生活
want to know about! You stole from me!!
电影精选列表