我们会崩溃吗?
Are we gonna crash?
我们会尽量不这样做。
We're gonna try not to.
你好?
Hello?
你好,有人在吗?
Hello, is anyone there?
谁能听到我说话?
Can anyone hear me?
有人在飞航频道。
Someone's on the pilot channel.
回答我
Patch me in.
谁能帮我?
Can anyone help me?
证明你的身份。
Identify yourself.
我叫金。
My name is Kim.
好的,金,我叫霍金斯。
Okay, Kim, my name is Hawkins.
你能控制飞机吗?
Do you have control of the plane?
我想是的,但我不知道如何飞行。
I guess so, but I don't know how to fly.
劫机者呢?
What about the hijackers?
都下来了
All down.
好吧,我会告诉你这个。
Okay, I'm gonna talk you through this.
我要你看看你面前的主控制台。
I want you to look at the main console in front of you.
告诉我你看到了什么。
Tell me what you see.
主控制台?
Main console?
就在这里。
It's right here.
这里?
Here?
好的,它要求授权码。
Okay, it's asking for an authorization code.
好的,输入以下内容。
Okay, type in the following.
这些投入,金。
These inputs, Kim.
在这里,好的。
Here, okay.
是的,是的,去吧。
Yeah, yeah, go.
探戈。
Tango.
探戈。
Tango.
奥斯卡。 奥斯卡。
Oscar. Oscar.
- 迈克。 - 迈克。
- Mike. - Mike.
- 塞拉利昂。 - 塞拉利昂。
- Sierra. - Sierra.
- 酒店。 - 酒店。
- Hotel. - Hotel.
- 回声。 - 回声。
- Echo. - Echo.
利马。
Lima.
利马。
Lima.
五四。
Five four.
五。
Five.
四。
Four.
大家!
Everybody!
得到准备好支撑!
Get ready to brace!
故障安全启动。
Failsafe engaged.
改道安全着陆。
Rerouting to safe landing.
预计到达着陆点?
ETA to landing site?
10分钟,长官。
10 minutes, Chief.
好的。
All right.
我们没有足够的燃料,金。
We don't have enough fuel, Kim.
告诉他们。
Tell them.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
不!
No!
你好?
Hello?
金?
Kim?
他醒了!
He's waking up!
它正在将您重新安排到最近的自动跑道。
It's rerouting you to the nearest automated runway.
还有九分钟的路程。
It's nine minutes away.
你永远做不到。
You'll never make it.
几英里外有一个私人跑道。
There's a private landing strip a few miles away.
你必须去手动。
You'll have to go manual.
我不能那样做!
I can't do that!
是的你可以。
Yes, you can.
我会告诉你的。
I'll talk you through it.
两分钟前你要撞毁这架飞机
Two minutes ago you were gonna crash this plane
我们所有人都参与其中,
with all of us on it,
现在你想救我们?
and now you want to save us?
是的。
Yes.
我们快没油了。
We're running out of fuel.
我们会失去一个引擎。
We're gonna lose an engine.
跳起来,山姆。
Jump up, Sam.
跳起来。
Jump up.
跳起来!
Jump up!
好孩子。
Good boy.
如果他尝试任何事情,你就开枪打死他。
If he tries anything, you just shoot him.
长官,他们已经重新禁用故障安全覆盖。
Sir, they've re-disabled the failsafe override.
我们失去了对飞机的自动控制。
We've lost autocontrol of the plane.
首先,那不是方向盘。
First, that's not a steering wheel.
这是一个轭。
It's a yoke.
左右移♥动♥,滚动飞机。
Move left and right, to roll the plane.
向前推动使轮子向下倾斜。
Push forward to pitch the wheels down.
向后拉,使鼻子向后仰。
Pull back to pitch the nose back up.
看到你脚边的那些踏板了吗?
See those pedals by your foot?
是的。
Yeah.
那是你的舵。
That's your rudder.
现在,用你的左腿,
Now, using your left leg,
把我们转向西,直到它变成二零二。
turn us west until this reads two-zero-two.
大家!
Everybody!
准备好支撑!
Get ready to brace!
目标偏离航线。
Target veering off course.
允许开火。
Permission to fire.
负猛禽 31。
Negative Raptor 31.
消极的!
Negative!
那架飞机上有一枚核弹!
There's a nuclear bomb on that plane!
猛禽 3 站起来。
Raptor 3 standing down.
啊。
Ah.
你做到了,金。
You did it, Kim.
他们要去的机场叫什么名字?
What's the name of that airport they're headed for?
修补场,距 I-6♥4♥ 州际公路约一英里。
Patcher Field, about a mile off I-6♥4♥.
我要你联♥系♥当地的警♥察♥局、消防和救援部门。
I want you to contact local PD, fire, and rescue.
我们必须设置一个边界。
We have to set a perimeter.
告诉 DOE,他们需要搬进去保护核武器
Tell DOE, they need to move in and secure that nuke
飞机接触跑道的那一刻。
the moment that plane touches that runway.
当地医院是什么?
What's the local hospital?
杰克逊将军。
Jackson General.
告诉他们期待到来。
Tell them to expect incoming.
四个红灯,你太低了。
Four red lights, you're too low.
四个白的,你太高了。
Four white ones, you're too high.
两红两白会让你走上跑道。
Two red, two white will get you to the runway.
现在,你不能放下起落架
Now, you can't lower the landing gear
否则风会把轮子撕下来。
or the wind will tear the wheels off.
使用油门并向后推鼻子
Use the throttle and push back on the nose
流出更多的速度。
to bleed off more speed.
好的。
Okay.
你有这种感觉吗?
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
那感觉很好。
That feels good.
感觉不错。
Feels good.
现在,放慢下降的油门。
Now, slow down the throttle for the descent.
那挺好的。
That's good.
再过一秒钟。
Another second now.
襟翼的另一个缺口。
Another notch of flaps.
快点!
Come on!
好的。
Good.
你走得够慢的起落架。
You're going slow enough for the landing gear.
推动这个杠杆。
Push this lever.
- 一直往下。 - 这个?
- All the way down. - This one?
那?
That?
一直往下!
All the way down!
山姆,过来!
Sam, come here!
塞缪尔!
Samuel!
当我们越过栅栏时,我要你关掉引擎
When we pass over the fence, I want you to cut the engine
在这里使用这两个按钮。
using these two buttons here.
电影精选列表